What's new

kashmir

don't know what the song means,but its from a malayalam movie about kashmir

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
any other better solution?

U tell me....
Pakistan wants Kashmir...India not willing to give it....
Solution for this will be a miracle...I would love to hear the solution..
Heard MMS and Musharaff had reached a solution to end the kashmir conflict....
But never heard what the solution was....

i have a solution just 50/50 kashmir land

Lets make a deal. Pakistan gets out of Balochistan and india gets out of kashmir valley . Done ?

Nothing is gonna happen to Kashmir....
Whats the point we having a discussion on it

Lets make a deal. Pakistan gets out of Balochistan and india gets out of kashmir valley . Done ?

Balochistan was annexed by Pakistan so it's legally ours, why should we move out? And Kashmir is not legally yours in the Treaty it stated that Muslim majority states go to Pakistan, be glad we are actually proposing a peace treaty in Kashmir.

Can india be trusted to hold a referendum.?
if you want the people to decide- that is the only option left for you.
besides- UN will be there too. the referendum will take place under India's observation as per UN. so since the third party is involved- the question of trust does not even arise.

The other better solution is that... pakistan should give up their obsession on Kashmir

I thought only senior members were allowed to comment on kashmir thread,well what do u know we can comment.btw im sure the mods had a good reason for not letting ppl like u comment on it :D

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

if you want the people to decide- that is the only option left for you.
besides- UN will be there too. the referendum will take place under India's observation as per UN. so since the third party is involved- the question of trust does not even arise.

Oh the "UN".... dont get me started on that now..maybe we can open a thread on UN too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom