What's new

kashmir

ok sir finally you have accepted that both india and pakistan use force against princely states so why are you crying about kashmir only
oh dude don't get me started, india had to take over and steal the princely land from other states too take for example hyderabad and many others... -.-

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

what do you mean get them, don't tell me you don't know. pakistani flags hosted everywhere in kashmir, face it they don't like you.

and now you're gonna start with the terrorists who hoisted the pak flags up right?

so you don't believe that Kashmir is disputed territory? because that's what UN says!

well we know you aren't an american now because you hold firm belief in the UN :rofl:

"because that's what the UN says" are you a sheep? when has the UN ever been able to stop any country?

:rofl:

All Pakistanis are crying for their current state of chaos coz of lack of a good and honest leader.

What if the leader says 'forget kashmir' we will take care of our home? Then he became the traitor and will starts cribbing the same song, we have no good leader. It is not the leadership, you guys need to change first.

This 'K' obsession is bleeding you, your image and your economy and you are not aware that.

and you dont have any right to tell us what to do, focus on your on country, our country our traitors.

well we know you aren't an american now because you hold firm belief in the UN :rofl:

"because that's what the UN says" are you a sheep? when has the UN ever been able to stop any country?

:rofl:
you have a good point. i did not mean to trust UN blindly. i asked a simple question. so you don't believe Kashmir is a disputed territory?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
so you don't believe that Kashmir is disputed territory? because that's what UN says![/QUOTE]

I believe kashmir is a disputed territory...but i dont believe if UN is around IF.. if india holds a referendum in kashmir,UN cant be trusted.

again- how is this related to what i was talking about?
dude- are you alright?

:cry: oh bhai allah mujhe bachaya isse

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

you have a good point. i did not mean to trust UN blindly. i asked a simple question. so you don't believe Kashmir is a disputed territory?

nope. i believe it's in pakistans posession

oh dude don't get me started, india had to take over and steal the princely land from other states too take for example hyderabad and many others... -.-

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

what do you mean get them, don't tell me you don't know. pakistani flags hosted everywhere in kashmir, face it they don't like you.

and now you're gonna start with the terrorists who hoisted the pak flags up right?

a few frantic hoisting a flag once does not represent the mood of kashmiri people. why look towards us look and see the plight of your own Kashmir.

I believe kashmir is a disputed territory...but i dont believe if UN is around IF.. if india holds a referendum in kashmir,UN cant be trusted.
that becomes your personal thinking. as per the same logic- i can say or believe the same about Baluchistan or Japan but does it make any difference? NO!

unless you get it declared by the international organisation.

and you dont have any right to tell us what to do, focus on your on country, our country our traitors.
yes sir kashmir is part of india and we indian has every right to talk about kashmir.... it's better you focus on pakistan not on kashmir

a few frantic hoisting a flag once does not represent the mood of kashmiri people. why look towards us look and see the plight of your own Kashmir.

our kashmir is a thousand times better then our country and northern areas have never seen crime there was this documentary where apparently a nurse worked in skardu and she had a fight with some guy and he killed her and .... in her hostel this crime alone shocked the northern areas soo much they never faced even crimes like that esomthing which is common in both indopak.

members club was a place for people to be friends not show their true colors when kashmir is posted on PDF. somebody call the mods and end the indian trolling frenzy......

kashmir has nomore military solution. best we can support the freedom fighters and raise the issue and one mans freedom fighter can be your terrorist from your point of view..... and dont even think about taking pakistan kashmir pal its not gonna happen

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

yes sir kashmir is part of india and we indian has every right to talk about kashmir.... it's better you focus on pakistan not on kashmir

and we have half of it too buddy so its our problem too best you guys focus on india :p:P:P

it does. or do you want me to post a few images or do you want to go to the kashmir thread to see all of them? :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

illegal occupation, indians cant even folow their own rules.. it said all muslim majority states go to pakistan, so it is legally pakistans

Back
Top Bottom