What's new

Kashmir youth aspire to join Indian Army

these sources are more realible than ur "times of india " AND THROW THESE FAKE PICS FROM PDF ....

Sounds like you are butTThUrT from the broad day light observance. Even the SUN had a laugh of his life trolling all over the planet. Sun showed a finger up your orders.:lol:

Guys I have come back from Kashmir this June itself. . . I have also posted a few pics in the thread your photography from my visit.Believe me,the Kashmiris are now slowly coming into the main stream.They are increasingly taking up jobs and businesses all over India and the independence and all that BS sentiment stirred up time and agin by the good for nothing separatist leaders is on the verge of death.You'll must have heard the recent malhandling of separatist leaders whenthey went to visit the fire engulfed Peer Dastagir Sahib :
Separatists beaten up outside Kashmir’s gutted shrine - Free Press Kashmir
The Kashmiris today want more and more tourists from India as well as all over the world and this year the region has witnessed a huge tourist inflow and the only roadblock to it are these terrorists and the pro-separatists. . . . They are not allowing the common people to return to their normal lives!!

really good news...good to see peace coming back to valley..slowly the kashmiris are realising what Indian Army have been trying to do for them for so long.

They don't aspire to join the army..they aspire for jobs..like the rest of India.
Ridiculously high unemployment rate in J&K because of total lack of pvt investments.

Yeah..but J&K also has the highest no. of Infantry regtts from a state in India.

Since you are a Balochi, This is for you,

Independence Day: Blast, strike mar celebrations in Balochistan – The Express Tribune

Deserted streets, strikes
Beyond the official functions, the atmosphere was hardly celebratory.
Markets wore a deserted look as people preferred to stay at home, and avoided public gatherings, due to security concerns following threats from Baloch nationalists.
A shutter-down strike, called by the Baloch National Front (BNF) and its allies, was observed in some parts of the province to denounce independence celebrations in the face of volatile situation in the province. Security forces patrolled the streets throughout the province to avert any untoward incident.
The strike call was also supported by other major nationalist parties, including Baloch Republican Party (BRP) and Baloch National Movement.
Two rockets were fired each in Kohlu and Gwadar districts, but no casualties were reported in either incidents

@topic: Hopefully, in next 5-10 yrs, all the misguided and brain washed youth will return to mainstream.

Why is it a news..?

Jammu and Kashmir is a "Akhand" part of Bharatvarsha. Kashmiris are entitled for the job and they are getting it.

Back
Top Bottom