What's new

Kashmir will exist but Pakistan won't | Rajyavardhan Sing Rathore

Good Speech ... Very Fiery speech ... best Speech i have heard from a new comer ... that too infront of such a huge crowd of half a million people ...

His Speeches are not for PDF consumption ... so Secular's , Jehadis , Aman ki Asha Pasand and intellectuals can take a Hike...

and other thing is that he said IF Pakistan Looks at Kashmir ... what do u expect him to say in the rally of army people...

Three Cheers to Rathore ... :tup:

it is a beautiful language, second to none.
some users on pdf of course are a disgrace to not just the language but to the flag they wear.

utterly shameful.

Abhi do not judge people ..you know Pakistani poster ..I do not wat to write his name ..he is disgarce

PS: Oye tusi real Abjishek ho ya phir imposter? apane avatar chnage kar!!

Abhi do not judge people ..you know Pakistani poster ..I do not wat to write his name ..he is disgarce

PS: Oye tusi real Abjishek ho ya phir imposter? apane avatar chnage kar!!
apologies, been busy with work and home hunting

In the political landscape of contemporary times it is really not a prudent decision to state these things. I hope they are mere political stunts and not serious prelude to the coming defence policy. India should allow Pakistan to focus on the insurgency; furthering placing pressure on Pakistan is not the wisest course for the region.

In the political landscape of contemporary times it is really not a prudent decision to state these things. I hope they are mere political stunts and not serious prelude to the coming defence policy. India should allow Pakistan to focus on the insurgency; furthering placing pressure on Pakistan is not the wisest course for the region.

Modis can only release their own pressure to their own Indian audience.

The worst is they are getting self-created hypertension

Modis can only release their own pressure to their own Indian audience.

The worst is they are getting self-created hypertension

RazPak is suicide bomber, but i am disappointed that this time he took only 2 with him

lolz... he is usually takes down a senior .. but now a days some new guys fight .. or probaby second id of some guys... :cheesy:

These are mere political stunt to garner rural votes.Our foreign policy is very stable and balanced and usually don't change with change in government , but yes one can't rule out minor tweaking here and there.No abrupt significant changes would be made.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom