What's new

Kashmir will exist but Pakistan won't | Rajyavardhan Sing Rathore

And if India did something nasty than we will make India a province of Greater Punjab

An excellent shooter but equally a dimwit orator.

Dont be so Harsh. He was a Colonel till the other day. So he was making a pep - talk speech before the Jawans as they do in the Army. And soldiers like it just like that, not complex geo-pol analyses, But he ll grow up fast.

I am not relying on eastern Punjabies, i know they are sleeping :whistle:

Then whom are you relying on??? :D We say this in Punjabi: 'sada punjab, sadi kashmir oye ikk inch chaddna na khich te lakeer '. PERIOD. Best of Luck with your Greater Punjab Dream, actually we are not sleeping, we are vigil, so that dreams of some people remains DREAM. PERIOD :girl_wacko:

When Modi was careful while speaking about Pakistan, seems his chamchas lost the plot .

The funny thing is that they were given chance to speak before Modi hahahaha

And when Modi came to speak

He only said "Pakistan k iraday theek nahi lagtay"

well seems llke cursing & blaming each others for collecting votes will never end in this side of earth..

some of them shows like only Pakistans hand is stopping the growth of India other wise they didnt leave a string to make it more prosper then western countries...

yaar we are the biggest enemy of ourselves...

I am not relying on eastern Punjabies, i know they are sleeping :whistle:

Agree with your first condition - deal done :tup:

hehehe... look moochhon main bageeche wala chacha making deals.... lolzz

I think most Indians, except for @Raj1990, recognize that this guy is an idiot that can only talk smack.Anyone who takes these words seriously is a fool, and it is good to see Indian members on here talking about how foolish this "olympian" is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Begging votes in the name of anti Pakistan gibberish!

High on drugs maybe..

On another note, seems like Modi's entire election campaign is based on anti-Pakistan rants.

And then the Indians have the audacity to tell us that only Pakistanis have so much hate for India.. sigh

:P election time and seems everybody around Modi in India is trying to be his khaba tatta (excuse me for the expression) except Modi himself

@RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom