What's new

Kashmir was never an integral part of India

Kind sir, thank you for your reply and stating your view point.

Were election free and fair?

Were there international monitors?

Instead engaging in the war of words here...which would results in denegration...let us part ways...

Let us see what the momentum of life has to say...

Once upon a time your good country was occupied by external invaders.. in the end momentum of life saw you gain independence ...

Momentum of life always takes it course... that is how the universe works.

we don't need your crocodile tears, matter of fact Pak is main reason for unrest in kashmir... as Pakistan got intention to occupy kashmir, it using all possible ways one of or other way... that's it declared an militant from designated terrorist organisation as martyr... many cases Pak showed open support to these militants .. Kashmir will be remain with India, no matter how many militants been pumped in, we will flush them out.. if you concerned about kashmiris take them to valley... but you want the land with full of water resources ... so all these hulla bulla...

I dont understand. Kashmir has been a place for hinduism since centuries. People convert for a variety of reasons. There was even a period of forced conversion in Kashmir. People also converted voluntarily. So does this mean people are not part of Bharat?
So IVC is not part of Pakistan just cos people converted to Islam? Its the people who make the country. Not religion. Pakistan has started this religious poison in this world, and it will be consumed by it, sooner or later.

so you saying Vetican city, israel came to world cuz of religious poison... its maybe for you a religious is poison but for muslims religion is the most important thing..
get it straight there are still people converting all over the world either christianity islam or anyother religion and its their choice to spend their life. Kashmir is desputed between Pak and Ind.. solve it.

so you saying Vetican city, israel came to world cuz of religious poison... its maybe for you a religious is poison but for muslims religion is the most important thing..
get it straight there are still people converting all over the world either christianity islam or anyother religion and its their choice to spend their life. Kashmir is desputed between Pak and Ind.. solve it.
There is nothing to solve. India has a part of it, and so does Pakistan. Neither side is willing to risk a war with the other, so the status quo will remain.

even if we consider the article of Ms.Roy (i am a fan, but not that much) and accept that "Kashmir was never an integral part of India", then would it be correct to say "Pakistan is a lie because it didnt exist before 1947" ?
definitely the latter part doesn't deserve any merit, then why would the first ?

Let's not beat around the bush people the whole thing is about water and not some grandiose brotherhood. If Pakistan was so concerned about Kashmir they would not have gifted Kashmiri land to China and when are they appealing to UN for Freedom of Chinese occupied part of Kashmir.

There is nothing to solve. India has a part of it, and so does Pakistan. Neither side is willing to risk a war with the other, so the status quo will remain.
there will be no india or Pak if war accure so its india's choice like how they have been acting like super power already..
indian and pak war will not remain only between our borders and i think only india doesnt know this rest of the world is way too smart.. Kashmir is and international issue your own beloved Nehru took it to UN.. if you made mistake then, its time to solve it NOW.
people have Pakistani flags in indian occupied Kashmir.. you can run but cant hide forever.

there will be no india or Pak if war accure so its india's choice like how they have been acting like super power already..
indian and pak war will not remain only between our borders and i think only india doesnt know this rest of the world is way too smart.. Kashmir is and international issue your own beloved Nehru took it to UN.. if you made mistake then, its time to solve it NOW.
people have Pakistani flags in indian occupied Kashmir.. you can run but cant hide forever.
And it were you guys who made it an non international issue by signing the Simla Agreement. So tough luck getting it to UN when you yourself kicked UN and any third party out of equation.

And most of all when are you guys planning on getting the parts from China back that you gifted them.

YE MOUNH AWAR MASOOR KI DAL. Supa pawa.

And it were you guys who made it an non international issue by signing the Simla Agreement. So tough luck getting it to UN when you yourself kicked UN and any third party out of equation.

And most of all when are you guys planning on getting the parts from China back that you gifted them.
lol its us who will bring it back to UN dont you worry if india is not giving rights to Kashmiries to decide then its an International issue..
sorry hun you have no other choice either humilate by Kashmiries for ever by keeping 700 thousands army to occupy or bringing back to resolve it ..

YE MOUNH AWAR MASOOR KI DAL. Supa pawa.
kia pidi or kia PIDI ka shorba..

lol its us who will bring it back to UN dont you worry if india is not giving rights to Kashmiries to decide then its an International issue..
sorry hun you have no other choice either humilate by Kashmiries for ever by keeping 700 thousands army to occupy or bringing back to resolve it ..

kia pidi or kia PIDI ka shorba..
Okay, you have tried multiple times and Everytime UN has sent you back with the same response saying it's a bilateral issue. You couldn't bring India to UN when you had support of US and it's allies in the security council including China. what makes you think you will have a chance now when US has practically abandoned you and the only support you have is from China. And even then it's a failure because China is marred in its own territorial disputes one of which it just lost. So there goes any chances of that happening.

By the way my question still stands, when is the UN request for Freedom of Chinese occupied Kashmir?

As per the Guardian,
....many of the Muslim majority favour independence or a transfer of control to Pakistan.

Arundhati Roy said:-
"I spoke about justice for the people of Kashmir who live under one of the most brutal military occupations in the world; for Kashmiri Pandits who live out the tragedy of having been driven out of their homeland; for Dalit soldiers killed in Kashmir whose graves I visited on garbage heaps in their villages in Cuddalore; for the Indian poor who pay the price of this occupation in material ways and who are now learning to live in the terror of what is becoming a police state."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/26/arundhati-roy-kashmir-india

Okay, you have tried multiple times and Everytime UN has sent you back with the same response saying it's a bilateral issue. You couldn't bring India to UN when you had support of US and it's allies in the security council including China. what makes you think you will have a chance now when US has practically abandoned you and the only support you have is from China. And even then it's a failure because China is marred in its own territorial disputes one of which it just lost. So there goes any chances of that happening.

By the way my question still stands, when is the UN request for Freedom of Chinese occupied Kashmir?

you ask your question to UN and china .. my concern is innocent killin of Kashmiries by indian army who have been forcefully keeping small part of land to show it to world thats its indian part.. its written on wall that people of Kashmir dont even part of india but they HATE you guys what you done to their kids men and women.. all you can do is denying.. and talk about this and that.

you ask your question to UN and china .. my concern is innocent killin of Kashmiries by indian army who have been forcefully keeping small part of land to show it to world thats its indian part.. its written on wall that people of Kashmir dont even part of india but they HATE you guys what you done to their kids men and women.. all you can do is denying.. and talk about this and that.
And to put it bluntly at the end of the day world will give two flying Fks about it. If they didn't care for the thousands killed in Syria every year, and other ME countries or Africa what makes you think they will care about Kashmir. When India is more important to them than Pakistan can be. You yourself shot yourself in the foot by hosting militants groups in your country the whole world knows it (OBL proved it), every time you bring Kashmir issue up, India just has to bring up the militant issue and everyone will go back home.

Interesting so no brotherhood for Kashmiris that lost their land to China I see.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom