What's new

Kashmir was never an integral part of India

And to put it bluntly at the end of the day world will give two flying Fks about it. If they didn't care for the thousands killed in Syria every year, and other ME countries or Africa what makes you think they will care about Kashmir. When India is more important to them than Pakistan can be. You yourself shot yourself in the foot by hosting militants groups in your country the whole world knows it (OBL proved it), every time you bring Kashmir issue up, India just has to bring up the militant issue and everyone will go back home.

Interesting so no brotherhood for Kashmiris that lost their land to China I see.

If you knew the facts, you would not have raised the last point.

No Kashmiri lost his or her land to China. The land that was assigned to China - it cannot have been ceded, Pakistan does not have the right to cede any land belonging to the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir - was totally uninhabited.

And to put it bluntly at the end of the day world will give two flying Fks about it. If they didn't care for the thousands killed in Syria every year, and other ME countries or Africa what makes you think they will care about Kashmir. When India is more important to them than Pakistan can be. You yourself shot yourself in the foot by hosting militants groups in your country the whole world knows it (OBL proved it), every time you bring Kashmir issue up, India just has to bring up the militant issue and everyone will go back home.

Interesting so no brotherhood for Kashmiris that lost their land to China I see.

lol you needs to wake up and see whats going on in this world.. ifyou think you are important then either you are from mars or hell.. take yourself out of your family for sec do you think their lives will stop lol.. your country has same value just cuz it exist doesnt mean you are imp..
i be more happy if you keep bringing milltant issue cuz you have been keeping people from china and supporting their movments time to time how about you enter entire army in East Pakistan lol your moral grounds is low as FCK.. india is crying internally and look at its people they have no shame.. if you call it your part what have you doing to so called yoru people .. you did same thing in gujrat golden temple have many more example.. Hindu love with minorities is not hidden.. Kashmir is disputed area sooner or later you will bring your blk A&& on table and beg for talk .. just pray Kashmiries dont spread in india and start doing what TTP terrorist have done.
life is harsh and it hurts oops.

No Kashmiri lost his or her land to China. The land that was assigned to China - it cannot have been ceded, Pakistan does not have the right to cede any land belonging to the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir - was totally uninhabited.

I'm guessing that does not include the land where a brigade strength of Chinese "construction forces" sits today.

Yes, it does not include that at all.

The construction forces - and I believe that they are indeed construction troops, like the US Seabees of WWII - are near or within the CPEC areas chosen for development.

There is no particular military reason to locate troops on the piece of land that the Chinese have been 'given'.

It is Hindu/Buddhist land for thousands of years and they have prior claim over it. One of the first shiv sukta are found inscribed on rocks, a place for 1st four Buddhist Assembly etc.

Conquered and ruled by Indian Hindus for most of it's history.

Also, when you talk about Kashmir, it automatically means the J&K state which is Jammu (Hindu) and Laddakh (Buddhist and Shiyas)

Interesting so if it is uninhabited it doesn't count? It was a part of the former princely state, as such a part of Kashmir so does that mean any uninhabited portion of land is fair game to all?

Interesting so if it is uninhabited it doesn't count? It was a part of the former princely state, as such a part of Kashmir so does that mean any uninhabited portion of land is fair game to all?

Read your own badly composed sentence.

By pleading to your humanity would be one. But its not going to work.

So, you can keep your occupation/control going as long as you can. The momentum of life decides which way the ships sails..

All the best with your controlling business.

The prostitute preaching sexual morality to school children

Every time Pakistan decides to bring the topic of Kashmir in the UN ,they can be assured of a fitting bitchslap like the one they received last week ...

Exactly. indians are controlling it..ie. occupying.
Kind sir, you are of very few who have the strength to speak the truth.

Bless you for that!
What kind of nonsense is this?? Even the UN acknowledges that it is pakistan which is the occupier...

Kashmir has been illegally invaded and occupied by the Indians. It is the same as the Palestinian case and just because you continue to lie to the world and to your self does not make Kashmir a part of Hindustan. Get it in your thick head you are noit wanted and you are an occupying army using force to keep us subjugated to your rule. get out.
Before spewing more nonsense from your mouth go and read the UN instructions for Kashmir before crying organise a plebicite...

If anyone on this planet needs thinks Jammu and Kashmir is not a part of India or need referendum then it cannot be done on just the cost of JNK but should also include Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan. If you are more generous then include Balochistan too.

Facebook removed Hamza Ali Abbasi's post in which the actor had expressed his views in support of the deceased Kashmiri leader, Burhan Wani.

The website had suspended Abbasi's account for a short while and it was restored only after the below mentioned post had been removed.

View image on Twitter
CnrDRCNW8AA2g2e.jpg

Follow
Hamza Ali Abbasi @iamhamzaabbasi

My FB accnt deactivated for talking abt KASHMIR. #Kashmir#FreeKashmir #RIPFreedomOfExpression

4:02 PM - 18 Jul 2016

I am simply asking does it matter if it is inhabited?

And I am simply telling you that there are no Kashmiris affected by the alienation of that particular piece of land. Your point was not about it mattering or not; your point was about not caring for the Kashmiris affected by it. None were affected by it.

Back
Top Bottom