Kashmir unrest: Separatists make it personal, name police officers

Toot Gaya Hindustan , Bun gaya Pakistan

Aur bhi totay ga Hindustan , Kashmir banay ga Pakistan

Brother time to get out from orgasm

OkBWaDeNP3x2PfAUPfLkaj9LJDMiq9RceMUotKjzauNdlBpjTvByzFErGbvWT3j0NvPwwIcLtlxAVCMvHNG-r9BHSfcDQH4UemXyjOO4ZQNF8FvCjibZLMQzte02zPD6nvuPUYJk5JN8msxa8Y0o8Vopjhagt_NHf2jYAXQfHwUEbztzADf4AMXAYq2luE2oRzeIrP3kFH0nGoyx1ecjel-4J0uSF1g5D3MCqFTBYOJ70hlAyyQyg54N3YWIZd6c985olbrdJ-3RDGnaBUZU2fa7K28lD6n32Q6UGjKrG-pAngaxrvlmQOiT_IsMgE7AJk-I0vEcRGyRASCFTpcKcW2FzNmyI8J47_wweLvfoA5iluaVX_kFwXR0N7UD3w607397VeVYtWnyb88uYkfTsIc4DQYknemkiGvQbYLKmX2LT4Lp7jmYKLkKNxs2xmoee_9HH-jgx5fzmG-0bE34ysJjmr43LoQ8LMdU0veVQWxZBBQoaYggj_8Y3OU3qEZHZAL4liU30lb7BbQNM483nLjdZiPAFpOJ4CwCYM-sdTsFQqGPAdOLaV8HsrMnpnL5HwH-6oSAsqWBW1dwtX-XOG1AFftqbg=w640-h480-no

Time to come out from orgasm stage

We need to deploy Machine Guns in those policemens houses and there caravans and Use them For Defence:D

The right way this is. Kill the local helpers of indian terrorists and they will realize the magnititude of the Azadi movement.

Sadly indians don't understand talk they need to be punched in the ***** to realise them the true reality.

you will pay for what you did today in Quetta!

U guys lost 90+ people in a single day in Quetta.
Wonder why you guys never learn the lesson!

Go for it. We are ready to exterminate all the pigs that take up arms.
Wani squealed like a little pig, shat & pissed himself and died crying. This is the same fate of all your terrorists.

These religious nuts committed genocide on Pandits. We will never forgive and never forget. If we have to kill every single one them, we will. Make no mistake on it.

This protest is more of a spontaneous one, the hurriyat leaders have no control over this . While they may claim to provide guidance , this is more of a fatherless protest , brought on by anger within the people. The GOI is now taking the right step to heal the wounds by starting to reach out.
Lets be honest , if we haven't been able to calm tempers down by force we need to extend a hand of understanding, after all if we claim kashmir is ours then we must accept its people too. the terrorist burahan wani was just a catalyst which fanned this flame , its up to our leaders to figure out how to deal with this

Even if these flames are being supported by across the border , its up to our collective leadership to work things out. we cant blame our neighbours if we cant control our own house.
@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @nair @SpArK your thoughts?

They don't understand the consequences, if they get personal, the security forces will get personal too, instead of defending themselves under attack on the street, they'll seek them out from their houses or wherever they're hiding and kill them.
Don't make yourself an enmity of the security forces and elevate your status from protesters to terrorists, that would be my suggestion.

You might want to recheck, which country has broken up ("toot gaya") so far.

Sadly indians don't understand talk they need to be punched in the ***** to realise them the true reality.

Do you think that the seperatists are only talking, and not punching, because they are peace loving people?

"Punches" were tried in the past. It didn't end well for them. India sealed off the border, and established complete area domination, to ensure that separatists are no longer capable of "punching". At least, not on the scale you are wishing for.

If they are only talking, and not punching, it is out of necessity, not choice.

This protest is more of a spontaneous one, the hurriyat leaders have no control over this . While they may claim to provide guidance , this is more of a fatherless protest , brought on by anger within the people. The GOI is now taking the right step to heal the wounds by starting to reach out.
Lets be honest , if we haven't been able to calm tempers down by force we need to extend a hand of understanding, after all if we claim kashmir is ours then we must accept its people too. the terrorist burahan wani was just a catalyst which fanned this flame , its up to our leaders to figure out how to deal with this

Even if these flames are being supported by across the border , its up to our collective leadership to work things out. we cant blame our neighbours if we cant control our own house.
@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @nair @SpArK your thoughts?

You are right (to take up one thread of your comment). The Hurriyat leadership is desperately trying to regain control of the movement, having lost it comprehensively for the time being.

More later.

You are right (to take up one thread of your comment). The Hurriyat leadership is desperately trying to regain control of the movement, having lost it comprehensively for the time being.

More later.

What about your meeting with the Kashmiri Separatists, which you promise to share with us.

What about your meeting with the Kashmiri Separatists, which you promise to share with us.

??

Please remind me. People whom I know among the separatists share the sentiment, but are not active in the movement. They are not agitators nor members of the Hurriyat. What had I said I would share? I'm afraid it's been some time now.

Back
Top Bottom