What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: 5 February !!

You mad son?

Veer ji, tusi einnu ignore karo

Thuannu pata hai ke ye ek troll hai

Edey naal na bhol

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Tu sher hai? shakal se toh mendak ka baccha lagta hai. :laugh:

Bakwaas BAND karo, mr.troll

It can happen. Just like Britain has Falkland Islands which are thousands of Kilometers away from it. Pakistan didn't have the power to defend itself. That's plain truth.

you kidding me? britian has a much better military than argentina although one military strike by argentina can take over falklands. and britian does NOT have to go through any hostile countrys to reach the falklands, look at your map please before you spew.

In Pakistan We have freedom to talk on any issue including Balochistan .. Yea! there are Religious limitions .. But its public decision. Thats what our culture ,we don't interfere on others matters Unless it has a link with us.. We hardly get reports from indian controlled kashmir what , large number of army forcefully controlling them, Selling kashmiris lands to indian citizens thats what the reality..

You're lying. You get all the news from India media about Kashmir. Infact, media is banned in Pakistan occ. Kashmir. As a matter of fact, I can't type Pakistan occ. Kashmir here with correct spelling because that is banned here. This shows the openess you are mentioning in Pakistan.

you kidding me? britian has a much better military than argentina alothough one military strike by argentina can take over falklands. and britian does NOT have to go through any hostile coutrys to reach the falklands, look at your map please before you spew.

So, you are accepting Pakistan is less powerful than India? I thought Pakistanis always thought themselves as superior race or something.

So, you are accepting Pakistan is less powerful than India? I thought Pakistanis always thought themselves as superior race or something.

well yes, i cant deny the fact. but atleast we don't think of ourselves a superpower or something :woot:

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Son, feel safe behind the keyboard. I am Punjabi, not some South Indian that cannot be seen when the lights are turned off.

ok thats enough

You're lying. You get all the news from India media about Kashmir. Infact, media is banned in Pakistan occ. Kashmir. As a matter of fact, I can't type Pakistan occ. Kashmir here with correct spelling because that is banned here. This shows the openess you are mentioning in Pakistan.
Damn lair! Cuz Nothing is happening in Pakistan originated kashmir as it happening in IOK...

MODS DELETE THREAD
REASON: Full of trolling children crying their buts out and moaning at each other

The kashmir was selled by East india company to Sikh raja... The partition of muslim majority area were done on muslims decision..Then why on Kashmir they supported raja's opinion instead of civilians living in kashmir at then?
Ok..forgetting other angles for a moment, as you said let us,for a moment, think that what the Raja has done was wrong. Eventhen, it does not give pakistan the authority to attack. If pak would have showed restraint, then maybe kashmir would have been wih pak by now. Instead,you attacked, the king sought our refuge and we we helped him and annexed the state. Why is it wrong?

cant accept the fact :azn:
Yea! We all know Media has done its best, Risking their lives get martyred by terrorists and militants but still reporting like lions, increasing their reach.. atlast they are also humans ,They also have families .. why to pressurize them to do immpossible things and bring reports from those areas where U.S forces can't reach.. We all know militants came from afghanistans and high peaked mountainous regions.. Its hard for media to reach thier but still they are trying their best...

Ok..forgetting other angles for a moment, as you said let us,for a moment, think that what the Raja has done was wrong. Eventhen, it does not give pakistan the authority to attack. If pak would have showed restraint, then maybe kashmir would have been wih pak by now. Instead,you attacked, the king sought our refuge and we we helped him and annexed the state. Why is it wrong?

No need to be hypocritical. Think back to Junagadh.

shame shame india cant follow it's own rules when it said to give all muslim majority states to pakistan, that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom