What's new

Kashmir not integral part of India: Grand Mufti

i must say he is brave man he got guts to speaks against hindu cult in kashmir...
If this brave man would have been living and speaking these words in Pakistan he would have got two to the head by this time...he should be great full that he is living in the Indian nation and that he has a voice as guaranteed to him in the constitution

Son which side of the bed did you get up from after enjoying your wet dream..last time I checked the Kashmiris voted in the largest democratic elections in the world..these are not signs of a brave and proud people wanting to secede on the orders of some minuscule dogs who are funded and armed by pigs from across the border

What a jungli response and jungli language from an uncivilised indian.

Son which side of the bed did you get up from after enjoying your wet dream..last time I checked the Kashmiris voted in the largest democratic elections in the world..these are not signs of a brave and proud people wanting to secede on the orders of some minuscule dogs who are funded and armed by pigs from across the border

LMAO! He got you all riled up there. Chill out and get your daily breast-feeding, quit being cranky.

Last time I checked Kashmiris declare August 15 and indian republic day (as it is called) a day for black flags to be raised. Dont blame us for that, they hate india b/c your army subjugates, arm twists and kills them on daily basis.

You are right though, Pakistanis/Kashmiris will continue to support the freedom struggle no doubt.

What a jungli response and jungli language from an uncivilised indian.

they come a dime a dozen bhai jan :lol:

Grand Mufti should first try to understand why Shias of the valley and Ladakh are getting alienated.

We'll see who is 'grand' when RR come knocking at his door. Only a grand hershey's kiss would be there in his pants

RR? you mean RSS goons?

i'd love to see india try that number....

Grand Mufti should first try to understand why Shias of the valley and Ladakh are getting alienated.

by who??

last time i checked it was indian army (occupation forces) which stopped a Muharram procession and highly antagonized the Shiia (Muslim) community - go google it

If this brave man would have been living and speaking these words in Pakistan he would have got two to the head by this time...he should be great full that he is living in the Indian nation and that he has a voice as guaranteed to him in the constitution

if he would have been living and speaking these words in some other state of india then he would have got same treatment in india and it is justified..but he is raising his voice for kashmir which is not integral part of inida..

RR? you mean RSS goons?

i'd love to see india try that number....

by who??

last time i checked it was indian army which stopped a Muharram procession and highly antagonized the Shiia (Muslim) community - go google it

I don't need to google anything. I am from the state. I know many Shias. They are despise Kashmiri Sunnis because the kashmiri sunnis have gotten radicalized and wahabized. Many Shias have been evicted out of the valley. Just ask @SarthakGanguly

I don't need to google anything. I am from the state. I know many Shias. They are despise Kashmiri Sunnis because the kashmiri sunnis have gotten radicalized and wahabized. Many Shias have been evicted out of the valley. Just ask @SarthakGanguly

"Sarthak" guy is a hindu fundamentalist , he would agree with anything that goes against kashmiri muslims.

what a crock of garbage.....that thinking may be ideal for you. Divide and conquer was used by british; but indians would fail on this simply b/c both Sunni and Shiia Muslims of Kashmir reject indian hegemony. Even IF the hardliner groups developed differences, they'd still at least be united on their disdain for the indian occupation.

the only evicting needed in Kashmir is that of the indian occupation forces - and I wish Kashmiris good luck in that. It is achievable

Living out on IMF handouts and talking about dimes...you people are not even worth pennies:lol::lol:

pissing on the sides of the street because you have no toilets

you arent even worth one flush of a urinal

:laugh: :laugh:

it shows the desperation that makes you play the last card in your hand on Kashmir issue. This divide and rule policy is not going to work in 21st century, so pls grow up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom