What's new

Kashmir not integral part of India: Grand Mufti

now that india has a pig as a prime minister , liberation of Kashmir from india will speed up

what amazes me is that Hina R. Khar of PPP had the good judgement to visit Kashmiri nationalists - even while in hindustan....whereas this Nawaz Sharif (who himself is of Kashmiri ancestry) didnt have the pride to do that.

There better be a good reason for that b/c we cannot let the Kashmiris down

Grand or no grand Mufti.......reality is J&K was,is and will be a part of India. Anybody who disagrees can take a walk across the bodder. (lunch or unmarked graves will be provided free)

stop name calling and pls return to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
what amazes me is that Hina R. Khar of PPP had the good judgement to visit Kashmiri nationalists - even while in hindustan....whereas this Nawaz Sharif (who himself is of Kashmiri ancestry) didnt have the pride to do that.

There better be a good reason for that b/c we cannot let the Kashmiris down

kisi ko bhi bhejo, Pakistan se ek baal tak nahi hilne wala. :sarcastic:

BJP should let article 370 be in place i n Jammu and Ladakh while remove it from Kashmir Valley. That would be epic trolling :rofl:

Grand or no grand Mufti.......reality is J&K was,is and will be a part of India. Anybody who disagrees can take a walk across the bodder. (lunch or unmarked graves will be provided free)

it is your point of view...Kashmir is a disputed territory and neither part india nor Pakistan but Kashmirs...

This indian grand mufti is a pig, indian PM is a pig- what happened to real indian people?-
@mirage2K

articles 370 is open to debate n it will be dealt with,,,,,,,
moreover if there is a political will to change d demography of Kashmir ,nobody can do anything about it,:agree:

Uffff... that old discussion of how Kashmir is getting liberated tomorrow. We need to cool down a bit, nothing is getting liberated here... Enough has been said, enough of threats and a lot of brouhaha... Mufti sahab has to do what he has to do, and like him, I as a citizen of the state will think and want what I want to... Fact is, Kashmir is much calmer that what is was last elections and the fact is, article 1 and 3 of my state's constitution says that J&K is and shall remain a part of india... Now haters can go n lick those wounds and prepare for the next liberation war, which shall meet the same conclusion as the last so many have met (and I do say that with a sense of responsibility and absolutely no anger)

This so-called hindu cult is NOT from kashmir , all the indian posters on this thread are from different remote states of india. Them poking their nose in the internal affairs of kashmir is like "maan na maan mein tera mehman" or "begani shaadi mein abdullah dewana".

Don't worry Shahmir Paindumir. Two of our holy shrines are in Jammu and Kashmir and we will protect our heritage. ;)

Who decided that? we have accession paper of Kashmir, you have no document to claim Kashmir.

when people of dont want to live under hindu supremacy theh what is the purpose of this BS document...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom