What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Pakistan says it want's kashmir be independence
but what they done they occuping with their army
they dont care about kashmir's?
they care only kashmir land.

China Never Accepted Kashmir as a Part of India

But India Accepted Tibet as a Part of China as Exchange for recognition of Sikkim By China ....

So Tibet cannot be brought in any Kashmir Issue

Kashmir is a Disputed Territory to a World ..so stop calling it a integral part of INDIA

and there are many separatists groups in india, they will be damn happy if the india administration is stupid enough to argue the status of tibet. we can air drop them some money when necessary, that is least worried resources for us.

india simply can't support separatists in China while at the same time expect China to stay away from the separatists in india.

:china::pakistan:

Pakistan says it want's kashmir be independence
but what they done with *** they r occuping with their army
they dont care about kashmir's?
they care only kashmir land.

your army is currently illegally occupying south tibet and some part of Kashmir.

Kashmir belongs to Pak, that is the bottom line.

your army is currently illegally occupying south tibet and some part of Kashmir.

Kashmir belongs to Pak, that is the bottom line.

You Occupied Illegally in Kashmir

what r u doing in kashmir?

y u think that we occupied Kashmir illegally?

War is a legal way to solve problems and we solved this issue by a legal means a little bit (through a war) and hope once again we have to do this in the future

There are two ways to settle a dispute . One is through Peacefull and mutually benificial give and take Diplomacy . The other is to engage in a never ending bloody WAR .
Now its up to the Indians to Decide .
If the Kashmir Dispute is peacefully Resolved then the whole south asian reagion would make a giant leap forward towards progress ,stability and Development.

Just think of the Economic benifit which can surely pay off any loss . Relations could be strengthened which may result in boosting the trade .

If you look the other way it would be huge benifit if the Kashmir issue is resolved .

And pls i request some of my forum members to try not to fuel destructive ideas of going to War with India. Practically No one can do this . So instead of chest beating wasting your minds upon point scoring please try to contribute towards the Logical , Peaceful and Diplomatic solutions for the Kashmir Dispute. Its Resolution is must if both Pakistan and India want to excel and Develop .

“Maybe not for Muslims, but definitely for Kashmiris”. Why is that? The ‘Two Nation Theory’ was the basis of the partition, was it not? If the theory was correct, why we decided to help the Kashmiris but left the Muslims of HyderAbad, Junagarh and Manavader on their own? What was so special about the Kashmiris? I tell you what was so special. Special was the region where they live. Special is the source of fresh water Kashmir has. If Kashmir was a desert, you think we were so eager to help them?

When we sent in our troops back in 1948, it was the Pakistan Army and the Lashkaris (the tribal folks) who fought tooth to nail not the Kashmiris (few exceptions were there). Similarly when Pakistan started a covert operation in the valley in 1965 (The Op. Gibraltar), most of our fine men were got arrested and/or killed by the Indian Army on the 'lead' of no one else but the same Kashmiris for who’s liberation those men were sent in.

Thank God, after telling some many Pakistanis that there was Op. Gibraltar before 1965 war - most pakistainis I chatted in a different forum outright denied any thing like that and like always its India, West, Israel, made-up story making me believe that probably that was never taught in the history books of Pakistan.

It was that some people were denying the existence just prove that India was the aggressor in the 1965 war.

Check this video. Yes Indian Army can kill its own citizens like Kashmiris and Naxalities or Ultras, but this will come to haunt them. Yes, hindus killed my granddad's brother in Dehli, but that even intensified my entire family's support for the Muslim League and creation of Pakistan. The same Pakistan I am standing here to challenge your thoughts.

Check out the video:

Kashmir will be freed, it will be one battle at a time.

Pakistan Zindabaad:pakistan::sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
So Freedom fighters are still struggling in occupied Kashmir.

When the freedom fight is self driven, it becomes a peoples movement and getting a freedom does not take too long.

Eg - East Pakistan, they got freedom within just 1 year after starting the struggle. Now that's what my friend is called "Freedom Fight"

In Kashmir, it is externally influenced since 1948. 61 years later, still it is with India.

This is not freedom fight. It is externally supported/funded terrorism, which will die its natural death like the Khalistan movement.

In a freedom fight, the falled fighter is honoured. But in Islamic terrorism, the fallen fighters are not even claimed by their own. This we have seen from the bodies of pak regular soldiers being rottening and not being claimed by Pak army.

Great armies honour their fallen soldiers.....Barbarians don't.

Actually you are 1000 miles of track. The Muqti Bani Terrorists in East Pakistan were funded and trained by India for 17 years, so I am not sure where you pulling the 1 year from.

Yes, 100% of Kashmir was inside India before the start of the 1948 War, but Pakistan captured 12% during the 1948 War after defeating and pushing back the Indian Retreating Army, that is called Azad Kashmir or India calls it ***. Yes, before the start of the 1965 war 88% of Kashmir was inside India, but at the end Pakistan added 4% more territory and India was left with 84%. Check out the map of Kashmir and leave the emotion out dear member. Actually I am half Kashmiri, because my mother side is from Kashmir. You can call me whatever you want, but Indian Army's terrorism will be defeated. Copy, paste and save it for future reference.:coffee::victory::pakistan::sniper:

Actually you are 1000 miles of track. The Muqti Bani Terrorists in East Pakistan were funded and trained by India for 17 years, so I am not sure where you pulling the 1 year from.

Yes, 100% of Kashmir was inside India before the start of the 1948 War, but Pakistan captured 12% during the 1948 War after defeating and pushing back the Indian Retreating Army, that is called Azad Kashmir or India calls it ***. Yes, before the start of the 1965 war 88% of Kashmir was inside India, but at the end Pakistan added 4% more territory and India was left with 84%. Check out the map of Kashmir and leave the emotion out dear member. Actually I am half Kashmiri, because my mother side is from Kashmir. You can call me whatever you want, but Indian Army's terrorism will be defeated. Copy, paste and save it for future reference.:coffee::victory::pakistan::sniper:

You have been dreaming for 61 years....wake up now!!!

Why the kashmiris did not support pakistan during the 4 wars ?

But in east pakistan, the pakistan army commited genocide and they killed in millions....that is why people FOUGHT againt and DEFEATED the pakistani army.

Actuallay my uncle served in East Pakistan and the Bengalis used to spit on the Army during patrols. It was the right decision of the Army to stop fighting and not die for people who spit on them. You totally skipped the 17 years of Indian terrorism and training of Muqti Bani. This is a mute conversation. Kashmir is an International Issue that will be settled with the UN, OIC, G8 and other forums.

Actuallay my uncle served in East Pakistan and the Bengalis used to spit on the Army during patrols. It was the right decision of the Army to stop fighting and not die for people who spit on them. You totally skipped the 17 years of Indian terrorism and training of Muqti Bani. This is a mute conversation. Kashmir is an International Issue that will be settled with the UN, OIC, G8 and other forums.

The begnalis did it because of the genocide commited by Pak army. You can see many videos in youtube about the pakistani genocide.

No one else but India will settle it.

Pakistan cannot capture kashmir militarily.

Most kashmiris are with the Indian system, its the pak funded separatists who make noise.

Farooq Abdullah, Omar all are happy with Indian system. And given the worsening situation in Pakistan, most other kashmiris would never even think of being a pakistani.

Can you give me evidence about your 4% captured in 1965- theory ?

Neutral souce please!

The begnalis did it because of the genocide commited by Pak army. You can see many videos in youtube about the pakistani genocide.
Video's do not equate to proof of genocide, let alone the numbers of dead claimed by some. Do you even understand what genocide means?

So far there has been no impartial and exhaustive inquiry to establish the true number of people killed, but there are plenty of logical arguments against the figures of 'millions killed' which you can read in threads in the history section.
No one else but India will settle it.
One then wishes India would implement her commitment to holding an impartial plebiscite that allows the Kashmiris to decide between India and Pakistan, especially since, as you claim, 'most Kashmiris are with the Indian system'.

Pakistan cannot capture kashmir militarily.
Nor can you, and at the moment we are not trying to do so either.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom