What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
They used guns with silencers in market area of the town.. The whole area has been cordoned off and a massive hunt has been launched to nab the militants involved in the attack.

Lets hope they are captured and sent to where they belong to.

They used guns with silencers in market area of the town.. The whole area has been cordoned off and a massive hunt has been launched to nab the militants involved in the attack.

Lets hope they are captured and sent to where they belong to.

That is something new! Its not a 'normal' MO of militants, they want a bang.
Those who did this may be petty murderers who thought of stealing guns and selling them - may be to militants.

Do you have a source for that silenced guns?

sad.
RIP to fallen soldiers.

hope the terrorists die a painful death.

To the thread starter:-CRPF are not Soldiers they r police..
CRPF=Central Reserve Police Force

Freedom is attained from violence, that is the way of the world, these two indian soldiers had to die for the Kasmiri people to achieve the right of self determination. The only one responsible, for their deaths, is the indian state that holds a people under occupation.

Sad, but just the way of the world.....:(

I don't think Freekin has done anything wrong, that is the sentiment of the vast majority of Pakistani's and also Kashmiri's, this is still defencepk is it not???

I don't think Freekin has done anything wrong, that is the sentiment of the vast majority of Pakistani's and also Kashmiri's, this is still defencepk is it not???

Talk to the mods. Rules are still the same for everyone I guess.:pop:

Freedom is attained from violence, that is the way of the world, these two indian soldiers had to die for the Kasmiri people to achieve the right of self determination. The only one responsible, for their deaths, is the indian state that holds a people under occupation.

Sad, but just the way of the world.....:(

you keep chanting this K word and we keep listening...but kaya kare ju tak nahi rengti .

you are not kashmir nor this forum rite ? ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom