What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
shows your mental health only,if you cant respect soldiers then better you leave this forum and join some rupeenews kinda forum..

Shut up! They gotten what they deserve - in my eyes occupying forces deserve zero respect.

Indian forces in Kahsmir to me are no different than Nazis or Israelis.
I have no joy on these deaths but i dont have any empathy too.

These forces kill our brothers how the hell you can even expect us to "Respect" these morons.

Shut up! They gotten what they deserve - in my eyes occupying forces deserve zero respect.

These forces kill our brothers how the hell you can even expect us to "Respect" these morons.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html#post1235509

To move the debates forward, we're enforcing the use of the term "Kashmiri separatists" and enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers.

we can say same thing about pakistan army but we won't because they are the martyr for their country... shameful !!!

betta keep ya stinky mouth shut m8 , to me pak sold deserves no respect at baluc ? Coz they are human rite ?

You are a researcher and yet you do not grasp a simple fact that a soldier does not fight out of his own whims and fancies. He does not occupy a territory just because he wants to.

HE DOES ALL THIS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN ORDERED TO DO THIS. IT'S NOT A CHOICE HE COULD MAKE AND HENCE HE MUST BE RESPECTED.

betta keep ya stinky mouth shut m8 , to me pak sold deserves no respect at baluc ? Coz they are human rite ?

Lets not get into a verbal frenzy here - i don't have time to respond to trolls.

This conversation ends here.

we can say same thing about pakistan army but we won't because they are the martyr for their country... shameful !!!

Fighting for Motherland is different from occupying and slave holding a nation.

Get your Concepts clear - in my Eyes indian soldiers deserve No respect because of the violation of United Nations rules as well as Human rights.

give respect ,take respect ,we also know where your soft belly is ? ? Soldiers are soldiers .

Get your Concepts clear - in my Eyes indian soldiers deserve No respect because of the violation of United Nations rules as well as Human rights.

What you regard as an occupied territory, we regard as a part of our motherland.

Who's to be believed?

Nevertheless, we caould agree on a most basic aspect to not disrespect dead soldiers but ALAS!, Your excellency does not think so.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html#post1235509

I dont need your lectures on that - i have read the policy and acting according to it.

Yes you are and that's why I did not report your post. But since I used to think you are a sincere and grown up guy, I expected you to give due respect to fallen soldiers even if they belonged to the enemy camp.

But, may be, you are not so grown up after all.

who are you man ? ?where you stand ? Infrnt of me every soldier from any country deserves Respect... Dont teach IA BOT HUMAN RIGHTS ,I DONT WANT TO OPEN KALA CHITAA HERE AND WHAT MAKES INTERNATIONAL NEWS .

Back
Top Bottom