What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Who will do it? If it were ever to be done, why was it not done in the past? Does anyone like to do partition to his country just like that? The Hindus couldn't give separate representation to the Muslims in the parliament. How can they give a separate state to the Muslims? If Nehru would have listened Jinnah, all this chaos wouldn't happen from the start altogether. India would have been the biggest country, with largest population, richest resources and would have been a Super power exceeding the Americans and Chineese in all matters.

The problem can only be solved when a third party, (revolutionary party) comes in power and kills all politicians of India, Pakistan and BanglaDesh.

kashmir sould be independent ebcuase BOTH pakistan and india have lsot their moral claim to kashmir. also because kashmiris want an indpeendent sate and kashmir belongs to kashmriirs - they wre not aksed in 48 what they wnated and they shud have been. what was doen to them is moral hypcrysy on india's part. oh its ok for india to fight for self determination but god forbid they actually apply it.

the kashmriirs never consented to be apart of idnia, and for that kashmir belongs to kashmiris - hindu, sikh, or muslim or budhhist; and only the kashmiris have the right to decdi what they want india, pak or indep. and i know theyw ant indep.
they richly deserve it.

oh god i acgree i hate nehru. why ddidnt he jsu shut up and pay attention to jinnah. jinnah was no bastard he was an educated man and morever he was no radical! i mean his wife was achristian and he thoroughly believed in democarcy.
bloody nehru.,

May be one day,becoz of this gelaani,there will not be any people in Kashmir...
They will flee to south india and other places in india..
Then with whom will this guy protest..
People want to live in peace not 24*7 violence....

Is the concern for Kashmir or Kashmiri people or Kashmiri Muslims? If its for Kashmiri Muslims, you can open the flood gates, like how the US did with Cuba in the eighties!? what say yo!? Let the Harassing Indian Army be here in Kashmir. Take the Kashmiri Muslims!

I am not against other Indian muslims here. But I fail to understand where the sympathies of the Pakistanis are! Is it with the Kashmiris? If so, why isnt there an iota of respect for Kashmiri Pundits or for the land ceded to China? Or is it for the Muslim Brethren? If so why isnt there even a hint of mewing for the Chinese Uighurs!

If the issue is for the disputed Land of Kashmir, stop the rhetoric of being the Saviours of Kashmiri Muslims. If the issue is supposedly for the Muslim brothers only in disputed areas, where the vested interest is with the land, make the point clear that this a policy of fomenting trouble by stirring religious sentiments in a disputed area so as to make the other party of the dispute uncomfortable.

the sympathy is for anyone who has suffered huma rights violations - the kashmiri muslims murdered and raped by the IA; the kashmiri pandits murdered and chucked out by the kashmiri militants and the innocents who died in the mumbai bombings.
the dipsued terrotiry? i see no dispute, india is morally hyporyte. why should a tyrant maharaja be allowed to sign over his epople, wihtout their consent; to india without ASKING? oh and then fleeing? is this fair? if i remmebr correctly our mahrajs in india singed us over to GB but that was not fair and we fought and it was good that we fought!
is kahsmiris position acceptable? kashmir was an indep state, the fate of kashmir shud have been with the kashmiri people; as now. thats PANDITS, MSULIMS and SIKHS. it is up to them and them alone.
and india and apkistan ahve lost any calims to kashmir based n mral sovereignity.
india lost moral sovereignty by denying kashmiris the right to self detemine - HYPOCRYSY; and then by putting them in milit. occupation.
pakistan lost moral claim to kashmir in 65 with their idiotic infiltrating terrorists.
kashmir shud be independent.
yasin mailk makes it clear he wants the kashmiri pandits bakc in kashmir.
now follow his example
kashmir for hindus, muslims and sikhs - kashmiris.
BAS

May be one day,becoz of this gelaani,there will not be any people in Kashmir...
They will flee to south india and other places in india..
Then with whom will this guy protest..
People want to live in peace not 24*7 violence....

Dnt warry buddy people start to show him his real place

Recent three day protest was biggest failure
And i think now people dnt afraid of Gilani

offcourse freedom fighters

They are trying to give freedom to Kashmiris by making them realize and utilize their rights to move and settle in any part of the republic of India. I dont agree with the means though, and lately they are being crushed like cockroaches.

How old is this guy Gelani? And what is his life expectancy ;)

Though he is no where as revered as the Dalai Lama, its pretty easy to wait him out like China is doing to Lama.

This was reported by Indian media of course there is bias in this. Indian police has been known to abuse civilians even during time when there areno militants in the area. They have r@ped women publicly, and tortured innocent children and recently killed a new born. Militants aren't targeting people, it the Indian police, Indians love to call anyone that doesn't hold their view a militant. It so bad that even foreign journalists have become a victim of the police. Do some research guys.

Be a human and stand up for human rights, so that they too may stand up for yours are taken away from you.

This was reported by Indian media of course there is bias in this. Indian police has been known to abuse civilians even during time when there areno militants in the area. They have r@ped women publicly, and tortured innocent children and recently killed a new born. Militants aren't targeting people, it the Indian police, Indians love to call anyone that doesn't hold their view a militant. It so bad that even foreign journalists have become a victim of the police. Do some research guys.

Be a human and stand up for human rights, so that they too may stand up for yours are taken away from you.
Yeah we have bribed all journalists of each and every country..
the last time i saw,weren't u canadian???

I think you are not mature enough you talk matter like this bold part show that clearly

For a third party to play a role in a bilateral dispute, the two parties must agree on the kind of role the third party must play. Obama has offered to play a role not in settling the dispute but in helping to reduce the tensions. Obviously, US cannot do anything if both India and Pakistan aren't willing or ready to do on their own. Look at the palestine dispute. Despite playing a direct mediatory role, US hasn't been able to resolve the issue.

But how is it a win for Pakistan? US is not going to mediate unless India accepts it. India sure hell will not accept it.

Obama’s statement supports Pakistan’s Kashmir stance now pakistan is happy . obama also supported us on many other issue this is also pakistani stance .

i can simply say that what the First Post and above 10k+ post member dont know the reason for this problem. It starts by some one, but make critically by Indian PM in1947. else this not a problem now... By one mistake committed by a PM caused lakhs of life of humans... Like what the A Hitler done during the WWII...

Brits are too cunning to left their colonies with out proper solutions MFrs

stop fighting for politis. an independet kashmir si the only fair solution becuase both india and pakistan have lsot thier moral claim to kashmir; theyve been abused form both ends and becuase the kashmiris were never asked what they wanted in 48 kashmir belongs to the akshmriis, and thus the fate of the kashmir belONGS TO SOLELY KASHMIRIS. howver i have a feeeling that ladakhis, kahsmir valley ashmriis and jammu kashmiris all want differnt things. im sure they can reach an agreemnt though they can be like turkey - a secual but maj muslim population.

One thing I wish to know is -

If Pakistan want Kashmir's independence - then why did they invade an independent Kashmir in the first place?

What do Pakistani history books teach? Do they teach that India invaded Kashmir first? Or do they teach that the ruler of Kashmir appealed to the Indian state after Pakistan had invaded and was fairly close to Srinagar?

excuse me mr lack of history. paksitna didnt want kahsmirs indep in 48 - it wants it NOW. duh. in 48 theyw anted kahsmir in pak; now they want indep kashmir. see? also didnt india invade junagadh. oh right. oh and more importantly indain troops were already there before maharaja hari singh signed the instrument.

excuse me mr lack of history. paksitna didnt want kahsmirs indep in 48 - it wants it NOW. duh. in 48 theyw anted kahsmir in pak; now they want indep kashmir. see? also didnt india invade junagadh. oh right. oh and more importantly indain troops were already there before maharaja hari singh signed the instrument.

Abu Dhabi & Armenia eh? :rolleyes:

Tell pakistan to free "Azad" Kashmir then come talk about J&K :D

Besides this thread is from February..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom