What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
@Green star
So when Israel attacked the flotilla ship....what right did India have to condemn Israel...because technically it is there internal matter. So your analogy does not work...I am afraid.....or does India love using double standards.

India condemns Israeli raid of flotilla bound for Gaza - People's Daily Online

ok i will tell my GOI to not release statement like this here after happy :rofl:

First give full freedom to ur own women-they have there right to decide there fate

then u can talk about others

Can you explain more on that....technically women do have freedom in Pakistan or Britain, to my knowledge.

about this what will these bunch of culturally backward kuwaitis would do.

If there was a Kuwaiti poster here...couldn't he say the same about India.....I mean you do have people running around......marrying animals.....plus you do have the caste system...so India is not too far off from the mark....wouldn't you agree.

Am i the only having a difficulty finding others source for this news?

Even if it might be an official diplomatic statement from Kuwait,it will only be a weekend talk like earlier Gaddafi's statement. :pop:

^^^na man kashmir is also developing

eduction,BPO,infrastructure etc etc

just compare it to pakistan occupied kashmir

in b/w let them change then tey can change us :rofl:

That is part of trying, politically ... and plebiscite and UNSC resolutions are very much part of the issue since India committed to them and promised the Kashmiris plebiscite as a means of determining their future status as part of India and Pakistan - you know, the same thing they did after invading and occupying Junagadh despite the State acceding to Pakistan, and in Hyderabad despite the ruler wishing to remain independent.

So sorry, but we can't entertain your illegitimate request.

There were a bunch of committments that Pakistan had to fulfil before the plebiscite. Havent seen any movement on them for last 62 years. So yeah, its a bogey of UNSC resolutions.

btw, when did UNSC last take cognizance on this resolution. Wasnt that in 1950s?

Here's a thought. If the UNSC resolution is so sacrosanct, why doesnt Pakistan get a follow up done thru the UN. You know, get UN to hammer India for not following its resolution for last 62 years. Thats going to be tough, specially since 1965 happened in between. Once Pakistan tried to implement a military solution, bypassing the mediator and failed, trying to call for implementaiton of the original solution wont carry too much credibility. And thats pretty visible today.

just compare it to pakistan occupied kashmir

Yet Pakistan occupied Kashmir...does not have the level of protests...in which we see in Indian occupied Kashmir.....in where the security forces are forced to use guns. So for all that development in which you are supposedly saying, seems to have gone to waste...as the end product is not there.

And where is your proof of Pakistan paying money to an overexcited fellow.....or is it a your imagination. Pressure is slowly mounting on India....it can no longer oppress the people of Kashmir...it needs to change its polices in how it treat's the Kashmiri people. But I applaud Kuwait for standing up for justice.

Just for the record. Its not Kuwait govt making this statement but some wannabe group based in Kuwait

any sane voice can surely see that they sure as hell aint' your people!!

all you gotta do is follow the news and know the ground realities.....in fact, 3 Kashmiris were shot dead yesterday if I'm not mistaken.

fanning the flames, one Kashmiri martyr at a time. I personally feel Pakistan must take some kind of action, as the people in Azad Kashmir are also becoming increasingly angry over hindustany atrocities

Yet Pakistan occupied Kashmir...does not have the level of protests...in which we see in Indian occupied Kashmir.....in where the security forces are forced to use guns. So for all that development in which you are supposedly saying, seems to have gone to waste...as the end product is not there.

mate i will tell u in simple and clear words kashmir is here to stay with INDIA it aint going anywhere from india
wat ever may be the end result :)

Just for the record. Its not Kuwait govt making this statement but some wannabe group based in Kuwait

Karan welcome back to PDF. My reply was to a Indian poster, who claimed that Pakistan paid a person to be overexcited, so I was wondering where he got that idea from. It could be a wannabe group, but there are elements in Kuwait, that are supporting the freedom of Kashmir....so it is a start, as slowly more sympathy will go to the Kashmiri people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom