What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What is Thewabit Al-Ummah Group? I am not able to find any references to this group on Google. Looks like Rajnikanth has already beaten it up. Thats why google cant find it. ;)

Seriously, anyone aware of what this group is?

I second the question. What group is this..

Dude.. Great Sig..

Great stuff, and so unexpected. I wish the leaders of the world would come forward and condemn India as well

We will develop thick skin IF the world leaders ever start condemning India. After all, we learn very fast considering what we see....

I second the question. What group is this..

Dude.. Great Sig..

Me too..Even I searched the Google and got only this :

11-1.jpg

ps.: See the other 2 sites that have come up...U ll get a hint.;)

Change the keyword from thewabit to therabbit for more results.

:lol::lol::lol:

@topic,this wabit rabbit:lol: whatever group is claiming India is blocking UN resolution,can anybody hear mention exactly how,the last time i checked India does not enjoyed the veto power,seems all veto users r stooges of India,if it is so then how pressure is building on us

"We suceeded in Junagadh,U failed in Kashmir..As simple as that..why harping now if u were incapable at that time.?

Try and try again......is that not what they say at school.

Last edited:
Try and try again......is that not they say at school.

That u can very well try and ur the most welcome to do so..after all we also want to finish this issue once and for all ;)

But dont raise the bogey of UNSC resolutions,plebiscite..etc.

Some overexcited fellow, he is paid by Pakistan to say this no one else cares. Anyone willing to bet Kashmir is not going anywhere, in-fact it is in it's last leg of agitation.

And where is your proof of Pakistan paying money to an overexcited fellow.....or is it a your imagination. Pressure is slowly mounting on India....it can no longer oppress the people of Kashmir...it needs to change its polices in how it treat's the Kashmiri people. But I applaud Kuwait for standing up for justice.

But dont raise the bogey of UNSC resolutions,plebiscite..etc.

That is part of trying, politically ... and plebiscite and UNSC resolutions are very much part of the issue since India committed to them and promised the Kashmiris plebiscite as a means of determining their future status as part of India and Pakistan - you know, the same thing they did after invading and occupying Junagadh despite the State acceding to Pakistan, and in Hyderabad despite the ruler wishing to remain independent.

So sorry, but we can't entertain your illegitimate request.

That is part of trying, politically ... and plebiscite and UNSC resolutions are very much part of the issue since India committed to them and promised the Kashmiris plebiscite as a means of determining their future status as part of India and Pakistan - you know, the same thing they did after invading and occupying Junagadh despite the State acceding to Pakistan, and in Hyderabad despite the ruler wishing to remain independent.

So sorry, but we can't entertain your illegitimate request.

Agno i said previoulsy...we suceeded in Junagadh,Hyderabad...u failed in a similar objective in Kashmir.

How can u blame India for ur in-efficiency??:undecided:

And the UNSC resolutions are NON-BINDING-RESOLUTIONS.

Agno i said previoulsy...we suceeded in Junagadh,Hyderabad...u failed in a similar objective in Kashmir.
We are not done yet, and neither are the Kashmiris from the looks of it, despite Indian claims to the contrary.
How can u blame India for ur in-efficiency??:undecided:

And the UNSC resolutions are NON-BINDING-RESOLUTIONS.

The only places you succeeded were ones that were cut off from Pakistan. And lest you forget, Pakistan deployed its army a long time after Indian forces entered J&K, and still ended up with over a third of the region.

And you can whine about 'non-binding' all you want, but the reality is that India and its leadership clearly committed to plebiscite at international fora, and unilaterally, for the Kashmiris to determine their future status, and the Kashmiris are demanding that commitment be fulfilled.

Oh yeahhh..."international" pressure is indeed mounting on puny India

Indeed it is, but carry on with your agressive behavior towards Kashmir...it will only mount to more international condemnation....as a result Indian reputation as a democratic country will go down the drain.

Freedom of speech is only for Patriotic law abiding Indians...not for paid stone throwing separatists. :rolleyes:

If you weren't forcibly occupying and suppressing the Kashmiris with hundreds of thousands of security forces, they wouldn't be throwing stones.

The initial act of violence was committed by India in occupying the region through force and denying the Kashmiris their right to self-determination - everything else from the Kashmiri end has been in self defence and a reaction to that violence by the Indian State.

We are not done yet, and neither are the Kashmiris from the looks of it, despite Indian claims to the contrary.

The only places you succeeded were ones that were cut off from Pakistan. And lest you forget, Pakistan deployed its army a long time after Indian forces entered J&K, and still ended up with over a third of the region.

And you can whine about 'non-binding' all you want, but the reality is that India and its leadership clearly committed to plebiscite at international fora, and unilaterally, for the Kashmiris to determine their future status, and the Kashmiris are demanding that commitment be fulfilled.

Ummeed pe duniya Kaayam hai. Koshish karte raho.

Quick Comparison of the ground situation from the day Indian forces got involved to the day Cease fire was declared.

The day Indian forces got involved : 27th Oct 1947

J&

Cease Fire line: 27 Nov 1948
300px-J%26K10low.jpg

So not too much in the claim of capturing 1/3rd of the region despite Indian Army's involvement. MOst of the land Pakistan holds is what it captured before Maharaja of Kashmir came into the Indian fold. Actually post that while Pakistan gained in the remote Northern areas, it got pushed back in the valley

And about East Pakistan, Pakistan being cut off is no excuse. Is it? Pakistan should have planned for managing a remote province. It wasnt as if Pakistan realized a day before that they had something called East Pakistan that was geographically cut off from the mainland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom