What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And you should be ashmed of your pathetic goverment, who preaches democracy, yet kills to maintain control over a area, in which clearly people are oppose to your style of rule. Futhermore you proclaim to be democratic when you still have not arrested Modi, who was the instigator of the Gujarat riots, where is the justice of muslims there....why has nothing been solved, its been 6 years.......is your judiciary system taking a nap.

I'm proud of my government for keeping my country intact keeping away and killing the militant scum trying to separate Kashmir from India. No body can do anything about it. That is one hard fact that people should start imbibing at the earliest. There is no power in this world that can separate Kashmir from India.

Stick to the topic of Kashmir. Don't bring in red herrings.

Well you need to remove the blinkers to see that these bunch of youths are paid agents to create ruckus and trouble in Kashmir. ]

It looks like to me the State of India has brainwashed you.........stop using your imaginative brain, it was good in kindagarden but not now......blame your State who is responsible for the killing of thousands of Kashmiri's since 1989. Give me proof that agents are involved in these riots.....and please non of that bullshit from Indian media outlets.......they always seem to talk out of there ***.

And you should be ashmed of your pathetic goverment, who preaches democracy, yet kills to maintain control over a area, in which clearly people are oppose to your style of rule. Futhermore you proclaim to be democratic when you still have not arrested Modi, who was the instigator of the Gujarat riots, where is the justice of muslims there....why has nothing been solved, its been 6 years.......is your judiciary system taking a nap.

Modi never started the gujarat riots u should get your facts right the riots started after a hindu pilgrim train was torched and they were burnt alive and there have been many arrests in the gujarat riots.

I'm proud of my government for keeping my country intact

Well clearly from these reports your goverment is not keeping your country intact.......otherwise there would be no riots and deaths?

We have been trying to Understand your POV for last 60+ years while we watch civilians getting killed by your moronic forces everyday.

What is your view point ?? - What makes you think that you would always be able to hold on to an occupied territory and keep committing crimes there?

As for research - its because of your "No Media policy" in the occupied valley and that is why no news comes out of the wraps.

No international journalists are allowed in the valley so how the hell would you expect us to know what is going on in Kashmir ?

Its a slap in the face of the Indian establishment because they have banned unbiased journalists while they keep reporting "Their version of the story."

Nothing of this sort of killing was happening before 1989 after that Pakistanis started pumping money to support terrorist and this is the consequence of this.

I think India has also found the paining nerve of Pakistan and now Pakistan is seeing what's happening on daily basis.

Jaise karna waise barna (Karma)

If Pakistanis are so much concerned about humanity they should first support freedom of Tibet from repression of Chineses, whole world admits Tibet as independent region free from China.
Dalia Lama being revered by whole of humanity.

Modi never started the gujarat riots u should get your facts right the riots started after a hindu pilgrim train was torched and they were burnt alive and there have been many arrests in the gujarat riots

Well amit27 he certainly was involved in the riots.

why have you not arrested him.....shame on the goverment. I only brang this point in because just to show that the Indian goverement only gets serious when it suits its needs, i.e Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen this video b4 did Modi kill anyone? he might have given a hate speech same as i seen many pakistani leaders like rehman malik make or hafiz sead and your goverment has not arrested either has it?

There is no evidence on Modi in the gujarat riots it was a riot where both hindus and muslims died and what happend was a bad thing but one man was not responsible for the actions of so many.

It looks like to me the State of India has brainwashed you.........stop using your imaginative brain, it was good in kindagarden but not now......blame your State who is responsible for the killing of thousands of Kashmiri's since 1989. Give me proof that agents are involved in these riots.....and please non of that bullshit from Indian media outlets.......they always seem to talk out of there ***.

Naa..I think Pakistani media brainwashed you. Killing of thousands of Kashmiris happened due to Pakistani sponsored militancy in Kashmir. Until 1989 it was as peaceful region as any other region in India. I'm not here to convince you to believe my view point. I will post here whatever available to me and which I believe. It is up to you to believe or not and I don't care if you believe it or not because nothing is going to change in my life or in India's standing at the world stage.

By the way, your "peaceful" protesters and rioters killed an innocent baby. Have a look :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dalia Lama being revered by whole of humanity.

Haha revered don't make me laugh......that guy is a puupet used by the West to go against China. Fact is under the Dalai Lama rule, the people were controlled to be slaves just like the Tsar sytem of serfdom.

“Down with the Dalai Lama” – Western criticism | Fool's Mountain: Blogging for China

wow he is so good that he took money from the American's to stage war for no apparent reaon, just because he was losing power. Anyway this is off topic.

Haha revered don't make me laugh......that guy is a puupet used by the West to go against China. Fact is under the Dalai Lama rule, the people were controlled to be slaves just like the Tsar sytem of serfdom.

“Down with the Dalai Lama” – Western criticism | Fool's Mountain: Blogging for China

wow he is so good that he took money from the American's to stage war for no apparent reaon, just because he was losing power. Anyway this is off topic.

Seeing most of you source information from Chinese websites which are biased and regulated, I won't bother to read.

They write to mislead their people and sadly you being their friends are also misleaded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Dalai_Lama

Naa..I think Pakistani media brainwashed you

Before posting nonsense look at my flag.....I'm British, so stop using a pathetic excuse to dodge away from the fact that the Indian Goverment is clearly rulling unjustly in Kashmir......the truth hurts.......I suggets you take a deep breath to calm your thoughts.

Before posting nonsense look at my flag.....I'm British, so stop using a pathetic excuse to dodge away from the fact that the Indian Goverment is clearly rulling unjustly in Kashmir......the truth hurts.......I suggets you take a deep breath to calm your thoughts.

Online flags mean nothing mate and I will discuss only the points made not your flags. Everyone can change their flags, its not a big deal. I've seen many pretenders in the online world. If you have anything substantial to discuss, go ahead, but stop the incessant whining. It is not constructive at all.

Online flags mean nothing mate and I will discuss only the points made not your flags. Everyone can change their flags, its not a big deal. I've seen many pretenders in the online world. If you have anything substantial to discuss, go ahead, but stop the incessant whining. It is not constructive at all.

Listen you fool I'm Britsh, just because my views don't support your views does not make me not Britsh. Who is doing the whining it's clearly you., it seem you can't handle the fact your goverment is oppresiing the people of Kashmir. So before you talk bullshit have a good look at your self before pointing fingers at others, and claiming to know who they our....because it makes you look stupid and a low life, for going personal.

Back
Top Bottom