What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Why don't Kashmiris protest that?

Let the Kashmiris protest that, we'll join in then.

DO NOT LIE!!!!!

Pakistan has given a Part of Kashmir to China theirselves, why will they protest.

just for 100 acres for Amarnath Yatra these separatist created issue and when pakistan gave whole 100sqkms to China then where were the saparatist, sitting on WC and shitting?????

Last edited:
Only the GUN will decide the solution for Kashmir. No other way as the indians have proved on every occasion that they are not serious about listening to Pakistan or even the Kashmiris from the illegal indian occupied Kashmir. It keeps on the same old rote like a parrot... atoot ang atoot ang.

However, Pakistan is in no way at present to snatch from the illegal occupational forces of the bully neighbor. that which rightfully belongs to her, so its gonna keep on going like this, until Pakistan gets its house in order first. You can't help anyone when you yourself are in need of help and right now Pakistan unfortunately has become a beggar state bcuz of the unimaginable corruption of our rulers. So, IMHO the status quo shall remain for sometime to come until either Imam Mehdi arrives and with his arrival brings a revolution in all the Muslim lands and eventually the whole world or till we correct ourselves, which again I don't see it coming any soon.

Sorry guys but thats the truth and oh yeah Kashmir never was nor will be an integral part of india, the best it could get is a Disputed Territory ruled over by india.

Only the GUN will decide the solution for Kashmir. No other way as the indians have proved on every occasion that they are not serious about listening to Pakistan or even the Kashmiris from the illegal indian occupied Kashmir. It keeps on the same old rote like a parrot... atoot ang atoot ang.

However, Pakistan is in no way at present to snatch from the illegal occupational forces of the bully neighbor. that which rightfully belongs to her, so its gonna keep on going like this, until Pakistan gets its house in order first. You can't help anyone when you yourself are in need of help and right now Pakistan unfortunately has become a beggar state bcuz of the unimaginable corruption of our rulers. So, IMHO the status quo shall remain for sometime to come until either Imam Mehdi arrives and with his arrival brings a revolution in all the Muslim lands and eventually the whole world or till we correct ourselves, which again I don't see it coming any soon.

Sorry guys but thats the truth and oh yeah Kashmir never was nor will be an integral part of india, the best it could get is a Disputed Territory ruled over by india.

sounds provokative but in our words this is terrorism. :bunny:

Hmm by your very definition you are yourself a terrorist.

Ahh it took them 63 years to find out right way to fighting for independence at-least. I mean now they realize terrorism is not right way, thank God.

Hmm by your very definition you are yourself a terrorist.

the current situation is like Intrusion in Jammu & Kashmir from across the LOC from Pakistani land.
stop sending your trained terrorists!

Kashmir is full of religious bigots, and they do not know peaceful means of protest. Even for petty things they resort to stone pelting. I saw that when Amarnath land was given, they could have easily protested using peaceful means. That was the day I lost all respect for these people. What kind of people are these who pelt stone at innocent people and then talk about Human rights, when you kill others that ok, when you get killed in retaliation then talk about human rights. For human rights you have to be human first.

Why did you guys threw the Pandits out, why did you burnt their home. It is religious hatred, some people are so religiously driven that they just cannot tolerate that they are not in Muslim majority state.

Kashmiri's are also responsible for violence in Kashmir, if they behave well peace will prevail. They are choosing violence over peace, it's there choice.

As per freedom they can run a peaceful protest, if they do so, I will support them but first learn to be in peace.

Stop with your bs first there is no terrorist from across the loc and there is no intrusion in the illegally occupied Kashmir. We know you hindus all too well, so your cry baby tactics won't work with us. The very fact that you live in a state of denial regarding the indian occupied state of Kashmir is the reason for all this mess.

And stop infiltrating our forum from indian land.

Kashmir = holy land for Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhist we will never give Kashmir to Pakistan

Stop with your bs first there is no terrorist from across the loc and there is no intrusion in the illegally occupied Kashmir. We know you hindus all too well, so your cry baby tactics won't work with us. The very fact that you live in a state of denial regarding the indian occupied state of Kashmir is the reason for all this mess.

And stop infiltrating our forum from indian land.
Hindu, Hindu, Hindu.

I guess some people just don't want to accept that India is a secular nation where all people have equal rights before the law.

Also, its funny how Pakistanis selectively read the U.N. resolution. It clearly says that Pakistan must first vacate Kashmir before the referendum is to take place.
"1. As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State.

2. The Government of Pakistan will use its best endeavour to secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purpose of fighting.

3. Pending a final solution, the territory evacuated by the Pakistani troops will be administered by the local authorities under the surveillance of the commission. "

As if we don't know already about your state of denial and ignorance or rather arrogance. Anyway, no use arguing about it over here on a cyber forum. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, only the gun can bring the inevitable solution to this 63 year old dispute, till then the status quo shall remain. Till then enjoy the illegal occupation in Kashmir.

Stop with your bs first there is no terrorist from across the loc and there is no intrusion in the illegally occupied Kashmir:rofl::rofl:

The whole world knows that ISI and your army (unofficialy) sends infiltrators across INDIAN OCCUIPED PART OF kashmir.

Amarnath holy temple is in Kashmir u think we gonna hand it over to pakistan lol u must be on drugs i think.

Only Kashmiris have the right to decide their own future, they are demanding their rights. Grant them, or else they'll keep beating the crap out of your security forces.
Excellent, I will tell the security forces then to fire at will....Sounds good.?

The whole point here is peaceful demonstation....Pelting stones will get bullets in return, after you will excercise law and order enforcement.

There is a strong possibility Kashmiris will choose Pakistan.

There's an even stronger possibility of a referendum never occurring simply because of Pakistan's 'commitment' to the Kashmiris. They have had to endure 25+ years of a brutal insurgency, Pakistan tried to take advantage of legitimate Kashmiri grievances and gave it a religious/political angle.

I don't know what you've been told, but the Kashmiris have shown your 'liberators' the door on plenty of occasions, most notably '65 and '99.

We're also ensuring India doesn't subjugate the Kashmiris under it's tyranny. We support the Kashmiris.

Read above.

Pakistan is in no position to 'ensure' anything from India. We've seen the results of your 'support' both in Kashmir and in your own country. The only thing Pakistan is ensuring is another war.

Why does the US butt into Israeli affairs? Jewish lobby?

Please, lets not draw parallels with the states, especially one that is as flawed as your own. In the real world (where we're spared from utterly nonsensical Pakistani paranoia) we understand that everything isn't a 'conspiracy'.

America is a superpower, they have interests all over the world and ultimately they do what's right for them. All this garbage about a secret, all powerful 'Jewish lobby' is just absolute BS. They didn't get to where they're at today by being stupid.

Please, please stop with all these childish conspiracy theories already. America butt s in for America, Jewish lobby or not.

We also have a strong Kashmiri lobby, ever heard of Nawaz Sharif? He's a Kashmiri.

Oh so let me guess, the Kashmiris have been lobbying for your support? Like they did in '65 and '99?

The concept of Pakistan was laid down by a Kashmiri, Allama Iqbal.

So? what's your point? Because of one Allama Iqbal you have some sort of inalienable bond with the rest of Kashmir?

Kashmiris form a strong component of Pakistan's economy. We aren't there just to annoy you, we're fully committed to this fight.

India is Dubai's largest trading partner, should we take over Dubai and name it Arab Pradesh?

Buddy fighting will get you nowhere. We're still here aren't we?

There will never be a resolution until and unless Pakistan drops its policy of violent confrontation with India over Kashmir. Not today, not a million years from today, no matter how committed you are.

Back
Top Bottom