What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
But when It happens the other way around why make it look like Innocent Lives?? Freedom Fighters aka Terrorists Might be Innocent to you, But for the rest of the world they are a Bunch of rogues :tdown:
Apparently they are being charged under Indian law that IA has been going around killing innocent people. All of Kashmir is protesting because you've been killing Innocent people.

Some people are pretending like its a good thing and playing up the fact that "India gives out justice". Justice had to be beaten out of India by the Kashmiris after massive protests. Moreover this is now an internet, mobile cameras and 3G on your cellphones world. It's not the 90s where the truth can be buried by a media blackout. The amount of cases that are coming forward are giving legitimacy to the oft repeated claim against India that it is engaged in a genocide. That it is murdering innocents.

UN has no role anymore
its on Pakistan and India to resolve the issue through dialogues.

and what Kind of self determination?? Like in Azad Kashmir, which is just an another example of ***.
Only Kashmiris have the right to decide their own future, they are demanding their rights. Grant them, or else they'll keep beating the crap out of your security forces.

Apparently they are being charged under Indian law that IA has been going around killing innocent people. All of Kashmir is protesting because you've been killing Innocent people.

Some people are pretending like its a good thing and playing up the fact that "India gives out justice". Justice had to be beaten out of India by the Kashmiris after massive protests. Moreover this is now an internet, mobile cameras and 3G on your cellphones world. It's not the 90s where the truth can be buried by a media blackout. The amount of cases that are coming forward are giving legitimacy to the oft repeated claim against India that it is engaged in a genocide. That it is murdering innocents.

India is doing full justice to the kashmirs, if there are fake encounters such as these, if at all they are, yesterday a Political leader from tamil nadu was taken to custody for giving a hate speech on Sri lanka....

India is Doing things in a Proper manner, how many times have You seen , Pakistan taking any Action when There are Anti-India speeches, by hafiz saied, Well Does Your court of law permits such action???

Next when Your country by itself does not have a Proper Law, Why blame others? Next to kashmir. India has Every legitimate reason to have kashmir, and Since 60 years Pakistan has been trying to get it.... India has grown a Lot since then, And what makes You think You can grab it back again???

Kashmir is an integral Part of India, Pakistan is using common religion and terror to get hold in Kashmir.
To begin with why doesn't Pakistan have referendum in its states if it want to be in Pakistan this would set example for others.

Kashmir is an integral Part of India, Pakistan is using common religion and terror to get hold in Kashmir.
To begin with why doesn't Pakistan have referendum in its states if it want to be in Pakistan this would set example for others.

Any proof that Pakistan is behind this? :azn:

Any proof that Pakistan is behind this? :azn:

Yes, your interest shows it, Pakistan has only one thing to talk, kashmir... Well Your own Diplomats say, they are supporting kashmir morally.... well that is how much open they can be, And its understood, in what MORAL manner they are supporting....

Well even if We have proof or no proof, it dosent matter, we dont need to prove it to the world that pakistan is behind this, as we dont need to appeal it as the ball is already in our court....:D

Grant them, or else they'll keep beating the crap out of your security forces.

U seriously think this kind of blackmail will work with India...?? :disagree:

And as for the bolded part..please dont cry if the security forces retaliate after they get a beating....

After it comes to violence everything is fair...Kashmiris use wat they have and the security forces retaliate with wat they have. - FAIR -

Yes, your interest shows it, Pakistan has only one thing to talk, kashmir... Well Your own Diplomats say, they are supporting kashmir morally.... well that is how much open they can be, And its understood, in what MORAL manner they are supporting....

Well even if We have proof or no proof, it dosent matter, we dont need to prove it to the world that pakistan is behind this, as we dont need to appeal it as the ball is already in our court....:D

Yes, well, you see, such circumstantial evidence is never taken seriously in any place in the world.

And if you say that you don't need to prove anything, then you're setting up yourself for double standards that can be applied against you as well.

But I will ask again, where is the proof? In famous Indian words, proof or it's all BS.

Yes, well, you see, such circumstantial evidence is never taken seriously in any place in the world.

And if you say that you don't need to prove anything, then you're setting up yourself for double standards that can be applied against you as well.

But I will ask again, where is the proof? In famous Indian words, proof or it's all BS.

As I told you, We dont need to prove it to the world that pakistan is doing anything in kashmir, as India is Not Appealing so,any where.. India is In turn trying to avoid International Attention there....

Yes, Pakistan has No Interest in Kashmir, as you by yourself say... Thats Enough for me to hear, then it becomes, we have all the legitimate reasons to have it with us.... Pakistan dosent even Care for kashmir :whistle: .. Happy Now buddy.....

You're going way off tangent. I was for something else you went totally off-topic.

Well whatever is your intention or how much ever are you compassionate, your first post was uncalled for. This thread was about JK police charge-sheeting IA personal on a FAKE ENCOUNTER case. But without waiting for a second, you started to defend those alleged by an INDIAN STATE POLICE. If it was really a fake encounter, there is pretty high probability that those killed in the encounter was/ were innocent. So it appeared as if you were defending people killing innocents in cold blood just because they were Indian Army men.

P.S.: I don't know about your experience, but I hail from Assam and have witnessed similar incidents first hand in the late 80s and early 90s. I am equally patriotic, if not more, then you. But that should not allow one to keep anyone above the law of my land.

Well if i have hurt ur emotions then i apologise to u..and only u...

But i ve clarified my position in the later posts....hope u had read that instead of clinging to my earlier post.

Well killing enemy combatants is normal, I shouldn't be expected to bat an eye over it. You're talking about killing civilians in fake encounters and and claiming medals for it. I'm within the rules of engagement of war, you're supporting murderous fiends.

Difference? I'm right, you're horribly wrong. As is India in everything related to Kashmir.

Why is everyone clinging to my earlier post and wilfully ignoring the later one ..??:blink:

Please read my post # 20.

Secondly if those innocent civilians burn my flag and dont call themselves as Indians why should i care abt them..?

Dont u think the same abt the misguided Baluchis who are separatist and burn Pakistani flags..or the TTP ..?

Only Kashmiris have the right to decide their own future, they are demanding their rights. Grant them, or else they'll keep beating the crap out of your security forces.

You seem to have much hardened position on Kashmir then of your own government. Off late I haven’t seen any of the Pakistan’s Minister or official harping on UN referendum… Not even in the press conference of the foreign ministers

Back
Top Bottom