What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
We have every right to raise voice ... Pakistan is a party in Kashmir Dispute ...

You can raise your voice..as much as you want..but nobody pays heed to hypocrites..

First punish those, who were responsible for murder of millions in erst while east pakistan..present day extra judicial killings..and then raise your voice for killings in Kashmir.

You can raise your voice..as much as you want..but nobody pays heed to hypocrites..

First punish those, who were responsible for murder of millions in erst while east pakistan..present day extra judicial killings..and then raise your voice for killings in Kashmir.

Most of them are dead, but that's none of your business. The same way the naxalites who control 1/3rd of India aren't our business.

Most of them are dead, but that's none of your business. The same way the naxalites who control 1/3rd of India aren't our business.

Well , first of all do you actually regret the loss of lie in East Pakistan..and if you do ..what did you do punish those responsible..at least when they were alive??

That is why..nobody pays heed to hypocrites, when you dont care for the lives of your own countrymen..your crocodile tear for Kashmiris..do not effect anyone.

Well , first of all do you actually regret the loss of lie in East Pakistan..and if you do ..what did you do punish those responsible..at least when they were alive??

That is why..nobody pays heed to hypocrites, when you dont care for the lives of your own countrymen..your crocodile tear for Kashmiris..doesnot effect anyone.

Take a look at history, who had democracy and who didnt?

Maybe if we had democracy we would have. But too bad, we didn't. And because we didn't it's not our fault.

I remember someone said the same thing when Pakistan let China grab Aksai Chin. We don't give much of a care about land where there is no population that gives us an interest. Aksai Chin = Muslim population-12

So call yourself a 'hypocrite' for claiming Kashmir but killing thousands who live there and then having the audacity to kill innocent people hiding under the word, "terrorist."

Mr. Karthic Sri,

Trust me brother, you're not being a NORMAL human being. You are treading on the line that if your own brother said something against you, you're ready to get him killed because he didn't care for you. If you are a Indian and believe that Kashmir is a integral part of India, then you should appreciate that the Kashmiri youths are also our brothers. more importantly, this is human life we are talking about. Just because someone does not agree with your point of view, does not make them eligible to get killed by you.

Killing violent separatist and innocent civilians cannot be viewed from the same perspective. I agree that sometimes unwanted innocent killing do happen in a war-like situation, but planned killing of civilians or even peaceful protesters in NEVER ACCEPTABLE. No one should be treated as above the law of the land...

If you give a hoot to Kashmiri civilians what's the point saying Kashmir is ours.

If u had read my last post a bit clearer u would not have written this post.

Anyway let me again clarify my stand:

This was my post:

Wen the affected ppl burn the flag i bear in my heart and openly proclaim that they dont want to be Indians after utilising the tax money that I pay...then yes I dont care.

p.s.: The insensitivity is limited only for those ppl..If any other ppl suffer any injustice then im all for action against those responsible

I have stated clearly that i dont care only for those separatist people who take it below their pride to be Indians and burn Indian flags and wat not..

Other than those ppl all others - even Kashmiri Muslims have my sympathies.

Moreoevr i ve also said my heart goes out to the innocent Pakistanis who are martyred by those bomb blasts.So im not as cold hearted as u make me out to be.

But if u suggest that i also care for those separatist elements or those who utilise my tax money but dont call themselves as Indians - then sorry im not the person.

Last edited:
Take a look at history, who had democracy and who didnt?

Maybe if we had democracy we would have. But too bad, we didn't. And because we didn't it's not our fault.
You had democracy after 1972 till 1979 and then 1989 to1999 ..what, did you do to punish the ones responsible ??

And you have democracy now, what are you doing to punish the ones responsible for extra judicial killing taking place now??

So call yourself a 'hypocrite' for claiming Kashmir but killing thousands who live there, hypocrite.

And unlike you, I won't hide behind excuses..and firmly support punishing those, who are responsible for murder of innocents..be that be anyone.

Even if they r chargesheeted they should not be discharged or demoted.....jus a suspension of a month or two (with half pay) so that they can have a break,compose themselves,re-collect themselves and then again be back with a bang.

Y should we be punishing our Majors and Cols just to appease few traitors/separatists in the Valley and then again wen there is a officer shortage in the Army..?

IA - the billion ppl of India are behind U......

I am reporting his post for being too low class.

:angry::disagree:

I remember someone said the same thing when Pakistan let China grab Aksai Chin. We don't give much of a care about land where there is no population that gives us an interest. Aksai Chin = Muslim population-12

Not interested in land? So Pakistan is not interested in land? And why, because they sold, i mean gave China a piece of Kashmir in return of - well can't be anything material, must be just brotherhood then, for those uighur muslims maybe! Nice, now take all those people you care for and make this easier for all.

If u had read my last post a bit clearer u would not have written this post.

Anyway let me again clarify my stand:

This was my post:

I have stated clearly that i dont care only for those separatist people who take it below their pride to be Indians and burn Indian flags and wat not..

Other than those ppl all others - even Kashmiri Muslims have my sympathies.

Moreoevr i ve also said my heart goes out to the innocent Pakistanis who are martyred by those bomb blasts.So im not as cold hearted as u make me out to be.

But if u suggest that i also care for those separatist elements or those who utilise my tax money but dont call themselves as Indians - then sorry im not the person.

Well whatever is your intention or how much ever are you compassionate, your first post was uncalled for. This thread was about JK police charge-sheeting IA personal on a FAKE ENCOUNTER case. But without waiting for a second, you started to defend those alleged by an INDIAN STATE POLICE. If it was really a fake encounter, there is pretty high probability that those killed in the encounter was/ were innocent. So it appeared as if you were defending people killing innocents in cold blood just because they were Indian Army men.

P.S.: I don't know about your experience, but I hail from Assam and have witnessed similar incidents first hand in the late 80s and early 90s. I am equally patriotic, if not more, then you. But that should not allow one to keep anyone above the law of my land.

as a northeast resident myself.....i feel frustrated n angered............3 killed in fake encounter....n everybody is jumping(not that its a meager incident)....but alas when 30 ppl killed in fake encounter in my region then nobody even knows........i dont understand whats the obsession with kashmir...why only kashmir is important to india-pak(for goi NE is nothng n for gop baloochistan etc.)......central govt. will send army to northeast n kashmir to crush separatists but is reluctant to use IA against maoist....bloody politicians......also the problem in north east can be solved within months if govt. wants......but no they r busy with kashmir,kashmir this kashmir that....i think maybe only handful of indians know the situation in manipur now,petrol Rs.150/ltr,gas cylinder Rs2000/-......n about pakistan what can i say......kashmirkashmirkashmir blahblahblahblah.
i'm just fed up...

UN has no role anymore
its on Pakistan and India to resolve the issue through dialogues.

and what Kind of self determination?? Like in Azad Kashmir, which is just an another example of ***.

^^^^

Well, this is a Pakistani forum and therefore it is only natural that people will mostly discuss topic which are important to Pakistan's point of view. while I do agree with your sentiment, but this is not the place where such sentiments will be appreciated by others much.

^^^^^
khong uthi jai he......iman gurutto kasmir khonor kintu axom ba NE kunu daam nai.....pakistani keitak baru baad diok,..............indian ketaio eku najane aru care nokore.............

Actually we want freedom fighters to kill IA serving in Kashmir only and protect innocent lives from being killed in these fake encounters by the IA

But when It happens the other way around why make it look like Innocent Lives?? Freedom Fighters aka Terrorists Might be Innocent to you, But for the rest of the world they are a Bunch of rogues :tdown:

Ji wen u dont bat an eyelid to say that u want IA killed in Kashmir by the so called freedom fighters ..pls expect the same from me wen i say I give two hoots wen some traitor/deparatist is killed by my "defender of freedom" (IA personnel).
Well killing enemy combatants is normal, I shouldn't be expected to bat an eye over it. You're talking about killing civilians in fake encounters and and claiming medals for it. I'm within the rules of engagement of war, you're supporting murderous fiends.

Difference? I'm right, you're horribly wrong. As is India in everything related to Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom