What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I hope that you do know the definition of hallucination, well good luck living in one.

Our Hands Are clean, we are not a Liability to the World......

So are ours, and we dont have to answer to you guys for any thing neither do we owe you guys any thing. So keep your thoughts, so your so called well wishes, and your mombo Jombo to your self. And this is not an advise to you only sir but to your entire country, that we are who we are not what you think we are, and definitely what you want the whole world to think we are.

Hallucination, the word By itself Is used at a Wrong place at the wrong time, is it to prove that you have the command Over time? Hallucination is not a Disease to see the right as Wrong or Wrong as Right For your Kind Information....

Next, I never asked you to prove me anything, Since your Jumped Into the discussion between me and jana Your self, I expected Basic Courtesy From you and to atleast defend your stand, but If You cannot Stand ,Atleast from the next time, avoid Trying to jump into the Middle without any Proper Defense......

And A Doubt, what is Mombo Jumbo???

Do you even in your right mind have an idea of a freedom fighter. Or are just spewing f!lth just for the sake of it.

Yeah i know the feeling this was how i felt when Jana was talking about Bhagat singh not too long back. And i was replying to her about TTP not in general, just wait till she comes up with her trade mark circasm riddled post.

Yes, very well. He is a retard who is perennially at odd against indian intelligence agencies. He has accused indian intel agencies harrassing him time and again.

SOUTH ASIAN TRIBUNE:cheers:

PS: Do you know who owns South Asian Tribune? You answer my question now.

I have no idea who owns it now, last time i checked it was closed..
Maybe you can shed more light on that.

Tell all indians on this forum not to post anything from TOI, PTI, DNA india or other Indian sources when it comes to IOK.

:)

This is ur forum as u proudly proclaim.....So please lead by example.

From now on no Indian sources from INdians and no Pak sources from Pakistanis..:angel:

Do we have a deal..? ;)

Hallucination, the word By itself Is used at a Wrong place at the wrong time, is it to prove that you have the command Over time? Hallucination is not a Disease to see the right as Wrong or Wrong as Right For your Kind Information....

Next, I never asked you to prove me anything, Since your Jumped Into the discussion between me and jana Your self, I expected Basic Courtesy From you and to atleast defend your stand, but If You cannot Stand ,Atleast from the next time, avoid Trying to jump into the Middle without any Proper Defense......

And A Doubt, what is Mombo Jumbo???

Well sir normally if I make the same statement about jumping in to some one which I once did to an indian friend, he simply told me that this is a forum of discussion and so I dont hold any ground to complain, but still I excused my self into an argument and not the other way around.

As far as every thing else is concerned, I dont have to defend the honor of my country in front of some one who have already made up their mind and dont want to look the other way around.

And if in your defense you want to quote to me Zardari, well then good luck trying to prove your point. The man in a renowned thug, and not sincerer to Pakistan at all. He will say any thing that will please his masters.

there are issues in Pakistan, and there are issues in your country as well, ours get highlighted more then yours, but that does not mean that our problems are bigger. And the statement of yours that Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism, well sir you have forgotten the terrorism that your own country have exported to others over the years.

Now I am sure that you didnt like my statement, I know it was disrespectful to your country eh. But so were you.

And Ps if you think that what is happening in the world due to terrorism today is due to Pak then you need to go back and do some reading on the role of CIA, and the likes of them.

This is ur forum as u proudly proclaim.....So please lead by example.

From now on no Indian sources from INdians and no Pak sources from Pakistanis..:angel:

Do we have a deal..? ;)

No no deal. ;)

Well sir normally if I make the same statement about jumping in to some one which I once did to an indian friend, he simply told me that this is a forum of discussion and so I dont hold any ground to complain, but still I excused my self into an argument and not the other way around.

Well I dint know the Meaning of Mumbo jumbo, as I havent used or came across that word before....

As far as every thing else is concerned, I dont have to defend the honor of my country in front of some one who have already made up their mind and dont want to look the other way around.

Iam Not Asking you to defend Your land and Honor it, I just expected You to Stand by your argument as you Yourself jumped In dear... And I never make Up my mind before Arguing, I have appreciated where it is expected and Equally Argued where I Know I am Right and When proved wrong I have also Asked Sorry With my heart open...

And if in your defense you want to quote to me Zardari, well then good luck trying to prove your point. The man in a renowned thug, and not sincerer to Pakistan at all. He will say any thing that will please his masters.

Zardari is Not My defense, he is Just another example.....He is your president, elected By your own people, so his Voice is your nations voice, And if nation By itself says its the cause then what could one do?

there are issues in Pakistan, and there are issues in your country as well, ours get highlighted more then yours, but that does not mean that our problems are bigger. And the statement of yours that Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism, well sir you have forgotten the terrorism that your own country have exported to others over the years.

I never said there are no issues In My Country??? Did You check what your member jana Wrote, Before you just Supported her??? Well Bigger Problems are Highlighted, a Snake Bite Is Always Ahead of an ant bite....My Nation has Not Exported terror, no nation has Pointed its Fingers towards India till date, and pakistan is Without any proof....

Now I am sure that you didnt like my statement, I know it was disrespectful to your country eh. But so were you.

I was, Accepted, But have you Researched upon why I was so? what Provoked me to do so???

And Ps if you think that what is happening in the world due to terrorism today is due to Pak then you need to go back and do some reading on the role of CIA, and the likes of them.

CIA and ISI created Taliban, So Both of you have Equal or More Rights to control it....

Yes Jonasad I am waiting. I have answered your question, now you answer mine.

Who owns South Asian Tribune for which Arun Rajnath works?

i have answered it in Post #41, he is not writing for SAtribune since october 2005, now tell me who Arun Rajnath is currently writing for? Chacha Answer me this :smokin:

Last edited:
IndianArmy;998029]Well I dint know the Meaning of Mumbo jumbo, as I havent used or came across that word before....

Well Mombo Jombo is Mombo Jombo!

Iam Not Asking you to defend Your land and Honor it, I just expected You to Stand by your argument as you Yourself jumped In dear... And I never make Up my mind before Arguing, I have appreciated where it is expected and Equally Argued where I Know I am Right and When proved wrong I have also Asked Sorry With my heart open...

I was not defending Jana or was not doing so, I was defending my country, just like you were.

Zardari is Not My defense, he is Just another example.....He is your president, elected By your own people, so his Voice is your nations voice, And if nation By itself says its the cause then what could one do?

Well sir it is not as it seems to be Zardari was never elected by us, but rather an entity imposed on us by default. Not a place to talk about so lets let it go.

I never said there are no issues In My Country??? Did You check what your member jana Wrote, Before you just Supported her??? Well Bigger Problems are Highlighted, a Snake Bite Is Always Ahead of an ant bite....My Nation has Not Exported terror, no nation has Pointed its Fingers towards India till date, and pakistan is Without any proof....

A point that can be debated at but again as it has already been done so many times, and no results. So lets just agree to disagree.

I was, Accepted, But have you Researched upon why I was so? what Provoked me to do so???

I understand that you might have been provoked in doing something, but one can be a better man by holding him/her self. Any ways, so many times you see provocations all around on the forum, from members of both the countries, and if every one starts to answer every one, what a khichri it will make. Talking of khichris I am hungry off to lunch. bye.

CIA and ISI created Taliban, So Both of you have Equal or More Rights to control it....

It is more complicated then just pointing it out at ISI.

Well in words of Indian propoganda these are all Pakistani agents from ISI, JUI, LeT, etc etc ...One should wonder if Pakistani millitants come bangles in their wrist to hold protest and be sitting ducks for Indian security forces?? Kashmiris dont want to live with India and that is reality. India is keen on exploiting, harassing and exhorting every small nation of South Asia.

Well Mombo Jombo is Mombo Jombo!

Ok.......:undecided:

I was not defending Jana or was not doing so, I was defending my country, just like you were.

I was Not defending My Country, I was doing that for over 30 years, Now Iam Defending My Stand.....

Well sir it is not as it seems to be Zardari was never elected by us, but rather an entity imposed on us by default. Not a place to talk about so lets let it go.

Why Is it not a Place to talk, come on you neither tell it nor allow me to tell it, so how do we finish it????

A point that can be debated at but again as it has already been done so many times, and no results. So lets just agree to disagree.

Then why are You here, if it has already been debated? Why have you raised the points if you have already debated???Please Justify if not Atleast accept it....

I understand that you might have been provoked in doing something, but one can be a better man by holding him/her self. Any ways, so many times you see provocations all around on the forum, from members of both the countries, and if every one starts to answer every one, what a khichri it will make. Talking of khichris I am hungry off to lunch. bye.

Then Why werent You be able to hold Yourself?? you advice pretty well Dear, and you have already made a khichri of the situation....

It is more complicated then just pointing it out at ISI.

Then Who is to be blamed, and why????

Ok.......:undecided:

I was Not defending My Country, I was doing that for over 30 years, Now Iam Defending My Stand.....

So now you are being stubborn????

Why Is it not a Place to talk, come on you neither tell it nor allow me to tell it, so how do we finish it????

Becasue this thread is not related to Zardaris elections, :whistle:

Then why are You here, if it has already been debated? Why have you raised the points if you have already debated???Please Justify if not Atleast accept it....

Then Why werent You be able to hold Yourself?? you advice pretty well Dear, and you have already made a khichri of the situation....

Then Who is to be blamed, and why????

I guess I am not making sense to you right now, so I am going to take a step back. Bye.

Last edited:
Can anyone provide us a link that is contrary or contradicts this report? If not then please learn to accept the bitter truth.

Where is the indian laughing brigade?? Trolling regiment?? Now?

One Question:
if it is so, the news is true, have we stopped supporting kashmiri people and their struggle for independence?

Kashmiris know what do they want contanary to all India propoganda, Pakistan has never attempted to indoctrinate Kashmiris for their political aims. Kashmiris are struggling for freedom and we support them morally. All Indian propoganda viod. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom