What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i have answered it in Post #41, he is not writing for SAtribune since october 2005, now tell me who Arun Rajnath is currently writing for? Chacha Answer me this :smokin:

So, changing skins make a snake less snake? Shaheen Sehbai or Murdoch or Khalil Ur Rehman, does that make a difference? Arun Rajnath has been kicked many times by indian govt for writing bullshyt and irrational things. He is filled with hate for india. He is an indoctrinated person. There are no takers for his crap except Pakistan. Continue to fantasize.

So, changing skins make a snake less snake? Shaheen Sehbai or Murdoch or Khalil Ur Rehman, does that make a difference? Arun Rajnath has been kicked many times by indian govt for writing bullshyt and irrational things. He is filled with hate for india. He is an indoctrinated person. There are no takers for his crap except Pakistan. Continue to fantasize.

It was good you didn't said that ISI used to pay him. Lolllzzz

Anyways there isn't anything which contradicts this report. If someone has something contrary to it please share it with us.

:)

No no deal. ;)

Y not..?Pakistani sources are considered perfectly valid and "genuine" if they bash India but if any Indian news paper says something abt Pakistan it becomes BS..?

Everest of Hypocrisy...:lol:

Hmm. We saw that crap that a few days ago. So whats new?

And the source is again TOI and IE. :disagree:

Yes, cause TOI and IE are indian newspapers and indian intelligence agencies will share their findings with indian news agencies and not with pakistani news agencies. Got it? I know it is a bit difficult to understand for you, but try harder. Something may just sink in by chance.:cheesy:

So, you want indians to believe a pakistani news agency absolving Pakistan.

This agency has more access to indian intelligence agency than indian news agency.

Give us any other source please.

Chacha its not a news agency. Its the Jang group of publication which is very near to Indians viz a viz that joint Aman ka tamasha venture with ToI.

BTW Arun Rajnath is an Indian working for the paper from Delhi

Yes, cause TOI and IE are indian newspapers and indian intelligence agencies will share their findings with indian news agencies and not with pakistani news agencies. Got it? I know it is a bit difficult to understand for you, but try harder. Something may just sink in by chance.:cheesy:

You also try harder dear. It doesn't contradict anything it is the same crap that Indian media is presenting for past few weeks. The same old BS. Boring. BTW many people consider Jang to be pro Indian. Lolzzz

:)

Chacha its not a news agency. Its the Jang group of publication which is very near to Indians viz a viz that joint Aman ka tamasha venture with ToI.

BTW Arun Rajnath is an Indian working for the paper from Delhi

Jana, it is not difficult to know about Arun Rajnath. There is a thing called google. Use it and find it yourself his love for india. I hope this helps.

Jang group? Will you say the same thing for an indian news paper group?

Yes, very well. He is a retard who is perennially at odd against indian intelligence agencies. He has accused indian intel agencies harrassing him time and again.

SOUTH ASIAN TRIBUNE:cheers:

PS: Do you know who owns South Asian Tribune? You answer my question now.

:))) oh so next time when you come up with authentic analysis of Hoodbhoy, NFP, Aysha Siddiqa, Kamran Shafi and so on (the list is long) then please do accept the same reasoning for their ranting from our side too ;)

Jana, it is not difficult to know about Arun Rajnath. There is a thing called google. Use it and find it yourself his love for india. I hope this helps.

Chacha so do you have something better or you just want to repeat the old BS?

Please do accept the same reason for all those Pakistani writers who are anti-Pakistan ;)

Which Indian newspaper group shows as much love for Pakistan and hate for India ??

:))) oh so next time when you come up with authentic analysis of Hoodbhoy, NFP, Aysha Siddiqa, Kamran Shafi and so on (the list is long) then please do accept the same reasoning for their ranting from our side too ;)

Hell with these...., but I hope you will have no objection to the authentic analysis by "interpol, FBI, and international community at large".

Jana;998196]Please do accept the same reason for all those Pakistani writers who are anti-Pakistan ;)

I will be the last person to quote a pakistani in support of any of my discussion. Show any of my thread where I have quoted any pakistani for any argument.

Which Indian newspaper group shows as much love for Pakistan and hate for India ??

Who says any Pakistani newspaper has love for india? Pakistani newspaper and love for india. Go fool someone else.

Hell with these...., but I hope you will have no objection to the authentic analysis by "interpol, FBI, and international community at large".

:))) Do you accept these ?? and international community at large also includes Amenity International and other Human rights organisations which you just declare un-authentic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom