What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The yatra is done in this summer season and that so-called ICe linga melts away so they have to fool the people by forming a fake one.

Please do have a reality check, NO one is insulting your religion. They even had installed air conditioning system to prevent the melting so its not DIVINE in anyway

Air conditioning Up there 3,888 m (12,756 ft) where even Surviving is Of Doubt???

Come on if You Dont believe It leave it, but do not Insult it... Its Our Belief and Let it be with us....

Or India might have Innovated this technology of air conditioning 5,000 years ago as this Has been Melting and forming since then.. man India Invented AC 5000 years ago:yahoo:...

There is NO International Border. Its LoC Line of Control (a non border) divided the Kashmiri land in two parts hence there is no question of cross border infiltration.

Kashmiris going from one area of their land to other area of their own country

To be more specific, I think they are entering from west side of LOC(Pak Occupied Kashmir) into eastern side, with guns and grenades.

Because they see lakhs of Indian occupied forces killing their people thats why

a lot of their own civilians also get attacked,killed,raped etc and etc.if civilians dont provide shelter to them or not give food to them.they kill the kashmiri pll.so sad this is,but irony is no body is understanding this frm root.

You torch bearer of humanity :angel: :angel: :angel:

Who is killing the mehsud tribe and other innocent pashtoons in FATA and the so called pashtoonkawa?? And wait, the baluchis?

Ah Indian getting frustrated and now showing sympathy for pushtoons and baluchs.

By the way Jana and many other members here are pushtoon and they love Pakistan more than any body else.
:)

Who is killing the mehsud tribe and other innocent pashtoons in FATA and the so called pashtoonkawa?? And wait, the baluchis?

Hey dumb @R,--=--- She herself belongs from PK and im frm balouchistan...stop ur dumbass f..ked up propoganda b.s... and jump frm ur houses roof ... do a service to HUMANITY

Last edited:
Mohtarma.....tum apna religion aur apne religious believes sambhalo.....we know the way Muslims go on Haj and kiss a stone .....and circle around....a boxxy room covered with green sheets......and then the say we don't believe in Paganisim.....

Take that discussion to some other thread and i will reply you here it doesnt fit.

Amarnath cave is in Held Kashmir and the yatra there is pure drama that issue is not about religious believes but the issue is Indian cheating and spread of lies by forming fake ice linga and presents it as something divine in the cave.

In AZAD KASHMIR we dont even have an army strenght of 2000 :rofl::rofl:... n ur occupyin IOK with .7 million soldier?

WAT A SHAME.... Dont embarass urself with dumb remarks.

What a shame even prees is not got freedom in P o K

And talking about J& K
Who know what your forces doing in P O k ....... :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please open a separate thread to discuss that. BUT wait that is our Internal matter and not some disputed one under UN resolution.

You bhartis never tired of making up things

In AZAD KASHMIR we dont even have an army strenght of 2000 :rofl::rofl:... n ur occupyin IOK with .7 million soldier?

WAT A SHAME.... Dont embarass urself with dumb remarks.

We like it ....and we have not shame.....we shameless sons of chanakya.....dont want to give our so called holier neighbor another opportunity to conduct another operation gibralter....iin which ye will lose as usual....but here on this side some Indians will die...and we don't like that....so more troops.....less terrorists....

There a place call "Hazrat bal" in kashmir. Where muslims say theres a hair of your pbuh. You would call it divine?? I say its made up.

I would call for a forensic examination to check if its really a humans or some animal as I am not sure.

And same for Amarnath Shrine, I am not sure.

Take that discussion to some other thread and i will reply you here it doesnt fit.

Amarnath cave is in Held Kashmir and the yatra there is pure drama that issue is not about religious believes but the issue is Indian cheating and spread of lies by forming fake ice linga and presents it as something divine in the cave.

so wat if it is indian kashmir.if they believe so let them believe they r not saying or complining abt this.
i think 4 the sake of kashmir,ur going to forget everything which can be religious or else.

Back
Top Bottom