What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Oh that Amarnath Yatra , the cave where Indians every year form a fake ice linga to fool the world and attract Hindu devotees. Another ploy to occupy Kashmir land

Yup the same one.
:lol:

Soldiers have to be held responsible for certain human rights violations in Kashmir,but that does not mean the entire army is evil.i cannot speculate about Pakistani involvement,but yes certain sections of the army are definitely at fault.
And frankly i was hurt by such casual attitude of certain members from India about the Kashmir issue,but again i think Kashmirs should try to adopt a more democratic approach.There are problems in every state and the people there worry more about dealing with them first.

There are problems in every state of India but Kashmir is not an Indian State rather occupied territory, a disputed land under UN resolution.

And above all if it was domestic issue than India would not have thousands of troops in Held Kashmir. How many troops you have in Maoist hit insurgency area that too which is part of India unlike Kashmir

There are problems in every state of India but Kashmir is not an Indian State rather occupied territory, a disputed land under UN resolution.

And above all if it was domestic issue than India would not have thousands of troops in Held Kashmir. How many troops you have in Maoist hit insurgency area that too which is part of India unlike Kashmir

the areas controlled by Maoist do not see international borders from where terrorists infiltrate....for the domestic violence its J&K police taking over from the CRPF.

the areas controlled by Maoist do not see international borders from where terrorists infiltrate....for the domestic violence its J&K police taking over from the CRPF.

So that is why you have allowed them to massacre your security forces.

Humm. :agree:

There is NO International Border. Its LoC Line of Control (a non border) divided the Kashmiri land in two parts hence there is no question of cross border infiltration.

Kashmiris going from one area of their land to other area of their own country

jana as far as amarnath yatra is concerned the people visitng kashmir do believe in what they are doing.[talking about religious aspect].
a disputed land under UN resolution_ _ _ _ _
agreed,but for a person living in assam ,india it is same as visiting any other state,cell phones get blocked in both states.I am in no way equating the problems in Kashmir to those in Assam but i am simply against violence be it on the part of insurgents or by army against civilians.
"and above all if it was domestic issue than India would not have thousands of troops in Held Kashmir. How many troops you have in Maoist hit insurgency area that too which is part of India unlike Kashmir ".
Remember Army was bought in to counter well trained terrorist forces,same as in north east.
in Maoist hit areas there is no army involvement and there shouldnt be
at least not to fight tribal people

So that is why you have allowed them to massacre your security forces.

Humm. :agree:

not really, but am I hearing this from you..who has allowed US to massacre your own people just to get....

:)

aressh : dont flame..I have to reply in the same manner and this will end up in a cheap debate..

There is NO International Border. Its LoC Line of Control (a non border) divided the Kashmiri land in two parts hence there is no question of cross border infiltration.

Kashmiris going from one area of their land to other area of their own country

sorry we know where these kashmiris are coming from..so keep the definition of LoC and the border with yourself...the bottomline is..terrorist are coming to our land thus the more troop deployment..

not really, but am I hearing this from you..who has allowed US to massacre your own people just to get....

aressh : dont flame..I have to reply in the same manner and this will end up in a cheap debate..

I am just asking a simple question. What is wrong in that? Why don't you beep up your security forces to quell Maoists like IOK. IOK isn't an Indian state we all know it. Why don't you do something to save the real Indian states.

I am just asking a simple question. What is wrong in that? Why don't you beep up your security forces to quell Maoists like IOK. IOK isn't an Indian state we all know it. Why don't you do something to save the real Indian states.

well J&K is Indian state...............weather you disagree or agree..........We got permission of last King of Kashmir as per Indian Indepandance act...................

about moasits..............They want a communist state instead of Republic one...............there is nothing like they are breaking away.

And tell you one thing.............Its only CRPF and local police controling roits...................thats why mess has happenned..............moment army comes into play...................you wont see any news from Kashmir.

And plz can you tell me why IOK and Azad Kashmir is Pakistani????

Iam just asking a simple question , why dont You mind your business , Your country will anytime fall in talibans hand, Instead of looking into Your country You are more Interested in our matters.. get a Life mate:)

firstly call it Indian administered kashmir...I am sure you will not like your part of kashmir being called p0k..

now on topic..

you are right..we must beef up our security in maoist afected areas just like our Kashmir...the situation is really bad there..if you compare the security lvel with that of Kahmir..then till now it was such because the maoist kiling was not high as the rate of infiltration or the terrorists attacks in India....the maoists were always there but the killing taking place where not even significant enough to mention..where as in kashmir, the terrorists infiltrated and attacked almost everyday in public places and from there, came to different parts of India and every now and then there was bomb blast and killings...

the second point...
for you its not a state of India but for us its an integral part of India..I would not stop you from thinking whatever you think..

23 pages later and still the same back and forth between posters. A broken record being played over and over again.

Incredible.

Oh that Amarnath Yatra , the cave where Indians every year form a fake ice linga to fool the world and attract Hindu devotees. Another ploy to occupy Kashmir land

i think that yatrees take money frm u ,and go there.i have a lot of things 2 say,but seniors are seniors and religion must be respected.

Back
Top Bottom