What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No not exactly, he is hitting a poor kashmiri police who is also most likely another kashmir muslim.

nobody gives a damn.. KP officers are socially boycotted in kashmir. & being muslim and a police officer in kashmir is a contradiction

Angry Kashmir cracks under tension

ade3ab98bf6824998a741cb.jpg

112290cccfbfd53d96dbc50.jpg

f413b16f27118f0634f68ed.jpg

http://news.in.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=4088407

They are local Kashmir police, not from CRPF .

No not exactly, he is hitting a poor kashmiri police who is also most likely another kashmir muslim, who is showing utmost restrain due to govt orders.

Don't worry my friend this person whoever is making these false pretences is a coward who cannot speak the truth. However if he really is a kashmiri then our security forces can take care of such persons in whatever way is required if u know what i mean.

If you burn down public property...and attack an government official....thats the treatment you deserve.

If you deliberately fire live ammo on civilians, YOUR soldiers DESERVE WORSE than this. & these youth are justified in beating, i would not remorse if he was killed, killers deserve death

nobody gives a damn.. KP officers are socially boycotted in kashmir. & being muslim and a police officer in kashmir is a contradiction

Yaa, for u being muslim and a supporter jamat i islami is the norm.

However if he really is a kashmiri then our security forces can take care of such persons in whatever way is required if u know what i mean.

I'M not good at deciphering veiled references... are u trying to warn me of consequences??

If you deliberately fire live ammo on civilians, YOUR soldiers DESERVE WORSE than this. & these youth are justified in beating, i would not remorse if he was killed, killers deserve death

Total nonsese...nobody fired live ammon at anyone.

If thats the case 100s would have dead ,since the mob was big.

Only tear gas and rubber bullets were used.

Don't blame the deaths on police or CRPF that too on false grounds motivated by separatist elements.

Now what my brothers from India it's not that Pakistan is sending persons like talha .... freedom is their birth right and they should be given that... just like you praise bhagat singh I praise these Kashmiri freedom fighters and those who join police are cowards as those were who joined british police.... :cheers:

KASHMIR is neither PAKISTANI NOR INDIAN!!!

KASHMIR IS FOR THE KASHMIRIS!!! so give them there rightful freedom!

what is it that both sides want??? LAND or its people????

KASHMIR is neither PAKISTANI NOR INDIAN!!!

KASHMIR IS FOR THE KASHMIRIS!!! so give them there rightful freedom!

what is it that both sides want??? LAND or its people????

wat abt ur occupied kashmir:azn::azn:

"OVERWHELMING".. O yeah.. last time they did it, Kashmir police was pathetically short on manpower. why do they require CRPF to assist??

Becasue there too many pakistani trained terrroists crossing LOC and hiding inside the houses belonging to people like u.

Back
Top Bottom