What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Bas kar beta.....rona band kar...everyone here knows that you are Pakistani hiding behind two flags....

//shikaslada be ha chus kooshur... lanath vexya hindustanya. balay logukh kasheeri.//
you can come here to srinagar and veify my credentials. & regarding my indian flag, it symbolyses indian occupation of kashmir

//shikaslada be ha chus kooshur... lanath vexya hindustanya. balay logukh kasheeri.//
you can come here to srinagar and veify my credentials. & regarding my indian flag, it symbolyses indian occupation of kashmir

You know I am not going to waste my time going to verify a stupid credential ...so you can say whatever you want....the truth can be otherwise.

Are you a pakistani or indian????????
I don't know, which part of kashmir you are from????????But i know that you don't know anything except making non-sense posts.

I'm from "YOUR" part of kashmir, Indian kashmir.. ok
& u should have the basic capability to comprehend a simple post to figure out weather it makes any sense or not. Whatever is made up of meaningful english words, makes a sentence, and sentences make sence, it is upto the reader to make sense out of it.

You know I am not going to waste my time going to verify a stupid credential ...so you can say whatever you want....the truth can be otherwise.

THe same applies to you, you can be an overzelous indian national, somwhere deep in naxal infested central india, commenting on posts by a kashmiri on a pakistani defence forum, and trying to justify broad daylight lyinchings by indian security forces in kashmir

I'm from "YOUR" part of kashmir, Indian kashmir.. ok
& u should have the basic capability to comprehend a simple post to figure out weather it makes any sense or not. Whatever is made up of meaningful english words, makes a sentence, and sentences make sence, it is upto the reader to make sense out of it.

Tell me whats the name of leader of opposition in J&K assembly??

Angry Kashmir cracks under tension

Kashmir is on the boil again. Angry and wounded, the people of Kashmir have used stones and sticks to take out their bitterness on the CRPF forces stationed in the valley. The latest wave of unrest started on June 11 when a 17-year old student died after being hit by a teargas shell fired by police during a demonstration in Srinagar. For security reasons, the government has suspended mobile phone services in north Kashmir for the second day.

ade3ab98bf6824998a741cb.jpg

112290cccfbfd53d96dbc50.jpg

f413b16f27118f0634f68ed.jpg

Angry Kashmir cracks under tension
:tup:

Tell me whats the name of leader of opposition in J&K assembly??

this is a stupidly easy question... come up with something which only a true kashmiri can know... like where is the best seekh tuje in srinagar

THe same applies to you, you can be an overzelous indian national, somwhere deep in naxal infested central india, commenting on posts by a kashmiri on a pakistani defence forum, and trying to justify broad daylight lyinchings by indian security forces in kashmir

Am I defending anything here.....I don't think so.... I am in India ....and may be I am in some Naxal infested area as claimed by you.....

As regards to the so called kashmiri drama..that has been going on for decades......I think Government of India should have crushed the terrorist movement just like the way it crushed Terrorist Movement in Punjab..just like the way LTTE was crushed by Sri Lankan Governments.

But then again ...its h=just a matter of time....because the masters from across the borders are losing faith in the so called Jihadi fighters....so they are creating a new war....the great water war...against India ...soon you will see Kashmir not even a part of the discussion ....so it will be all water... water everywhere .....

this is a stupidly easy question... come up with something which only a true kashmiri can know... like where is the best seekh tuje in srinagar

true kashmiri ??U mean a true kashmiri muslim.

I can also ask how they drove out 3 lakhs Kashmiri Pundits from Kashmir valley because they are Hindus ,i'm sure a true kashmiri muslim would know.

Thank u ...i think we should free u.

Apply for a visa to Pakistan.

And don't get too zealous in looking for freedom...you may end up freeing ur soul.

All u can do is keep making these bad attempts at sarcastic humor. you can't even make good of a bad joke.

Back
Top Bottom