What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Please remember the play of digits when a similar event happens in Pakistan (heaven forbid)

We will be ready, hope our security personals havent taken any lessons from india security personals :lol:

The reason why terrorists get in to Pakistan's secure places is cuz they disguise themselves into some high rank Army personal but In case of India they dont need to, just bribe some security personals and mission accomplished

windjammer
I have been following your posts for the past few weeks and I must say that you do nothing constructive but put oil on fire.

do you have the fire extinguisher:lol:, do you have anything constructive to discuss bring it forward else join the club

Doodh Mangoge To Kheer denge ,Kashmir Mangoge To Cheeer Denge..

Kya tum pairr pe char sakte ho,
kya sanjivani buti la sakte ho,
kya sina cheer k dikha sakte ho,
nahi na,
beta kewal shakal bandar jaisi
hone se koi Hanuman nai hota.
:rofl::rofl:Hindi funny poetries, they are all so funny:rofl::rofl:

Kya tum pairr pe char sakte ho,
kya sanjivani buti la sakte ho,
kya sina cheer k dikha sakte ho,
nahi na,
beta kewal shakal bandar jaisi
hone se koi Hanuman nai hota.
:rofl::rofl:Hindi funny poetries, they are all so funny:rofl::rofl:

yes, Such poems are meant for fun only.

In our schools, teacher don't teach us funny quotes like "We will take Kashmir one day from India" but surely Pakistani school does..:taz::taz::taz::taz

Even my experience with J&K people is the same. They are much more aligned with India but having trouble with foreign funded terrorist (so called freedom fighters) and presence of Indian Army.

That Waddoo guy is a good defender and a tough tackler. He changed the whole look of the defence with his height and good build.

Here he is, proud as anybody in the India team jersey.

When I said about feasibility I meant feasibility of taking away Kashmir from India, not just keeping the world's attention, using your so called freedom fighters.

Its about as feasible as the vietnamese fighting the US or as feasible as the afghans fighting the russians.

I was of the opinion that the Pakistan supports and gives away its own comman man (what I mean by comman man = normal citizen, not a uniformed person) life for gaining Kashmir, never thought this approach is just to keep reminding the world about this problem. And even this keeping the world's attention doesn't seem to give the expected results for you. The world simply says have bilateral talk, nobody comes to mediate at all. Pakistan tried to invite U.S., China for this talk about Kashmir with India but they simply denied. So the world attention does not yield the expected result for you, so why bother sending your own citizen for getting killed accross the border ?

So your saying that there was no international pressure on india to start kashmir talks with pakistan?......the fighting in kashmir has raised the issue across the world and before when nobody really knew what was going on kashmir now the world is fully aware.

Expenditure ratio ? Never bother this is our country, if we think of checks and balances and leave one part of our land to other country, then the whole nation will loose moral, and that will pave the way for separatists to start operations everywhere, so this is not about check and balance for us. And the main thing is we cannot give our own citizens and thier land to other country for anything, anything at all, so it is not checks and balances for us, it is about protecting our people and their land. You can have your own views that we actually don't protect but we oppress, and I will not argue about that because nobody ever came to any conclusion about that in this forum.

Your conclusions are not backed what your own govt says or the international community......if kashmir is part of india then why did you indians take it to the UN and why has the the world classed it as a dispute.
You go and protect your people in india but kashmir is not part of india so your logic falls apart.

I am only interested in knowing whether Pakistan gives the correct respect to its so called freedom fighters, and feasibility of using this approach to take Kashmir away from India. About the feasibility I have got your answer that it is not to take away Kashmir, but Pakistan slays its own Comman Man's life just to keep the world's attention on Kashmir. Only question which is still open is whether Pakistan gives the correct respect to its so called freedom fighters.

I presume you have never been to pakistan and that why you keep raising the same issue of do the freedom fighters get respect........ask anybody on the forum that live near kashmir or in kashmir how much respect the people and govt the give to the freedom fighters.

Yes, please assume good faith, if you prove irrefutably I will surely believe. At present I still think Pakistan is morally bankrupt.

Google it and check it out yourself.

Thanks for agreeing with me about the manipulation. May be the terrorists are having a misaligned belief about patriotism and Pakistan manipulates them without giving them their due respects (as in galentary awards, compensation as same as your army gets etc). Pakistan simply manipulates their misplaced patriotism for its own gain without giving anything. This is much more serious than violating someone's civil rights.

The same way is think that the indian govt manipulates the common indian man into wasting billions on occupying kashmir when that money could be spent on the benefit of the poor.

Note :- The misplaced patriotism of the terrorists is our point of view, there is no need for you to refute this, you can simply disagree. The main point of discussion is whether Pakistan really gives them due respects or simply manipulates ?

I have told you that pakistan helps these freedom fighters through there own tanzeems.....money-food-jobs ect

I think Pakistan manipulates the uneducated people, and hence it is morally bankrupt.

What is your defination of educated persons?

Its about as feasible as the vietnamese fighting the US or as feasible as the afghans fighting the russians.
hmmm... For Russians as well as US they were not preserving their own land, they invaded a foreign country. So this is not a comparision at all.

So your saying that there was no international pressure on india to start kashmir talks with pakistan?......the fighting in kashmir has raised the issue across the world and before when nobody really knew what was going on kashmir now the world is fully aware.

Dude, there is no need for terrorism to highlight if you think there is an issue. Just for highlighting the issue Pakistan is slaying its own citizens, this is what is unacceptable.

Your conclusions are not backed what your own govt says or the international community......if kashmir is part of india then why did you indians take it to the UN and why has the the world classed it as a dispute.
You go and protect your people in india but kashmir is not part of india so your logic falls apart.

hmmm... this was discussed in so many threads and they went no where, anyways my 2 cents India never wants anybody to interfere in Kashmir, not even the UN.

I presume you have never been to pakistan and that why you keep raising the same issue of do the freedom fighters get respect........ask anybody on the forum that live near kashmir or in kashmir how much respect the people and govt the give to the freedom fighters.

Google it and check it out yourself.

I have told you that pakistan helps these freedom fighters through there own tanzeems.....money-food-jobs ect

Yes I have never been to Pakistan and I did not get anysource at all from your government saying that your so called freedom fighters are getting even two cents from Pakistan. On the other hand if you see the GoI is so considerate for the victims of terrorist attacks and even to the family of dead terrorist, tell me if you need a link for this.

The same way is think that the indian govt manipulates the common indian man into wasting billions on occupying kashmir when that money could be spent on the benefit of the poor.

Nope not at all, it is all defence expenditures to protect our own country. And those expenditures are listed out in budget by the government elected by the people (anyways defence expenditure or Kashmir had never been the issues highlighted for election by any party in India).

What is your defination of educated persons?
We have already been over this, I asked for any educated people (you yourself said Doctors, Engineers, etc..) participating in your so called armed struggle, but you could not get one for me, so forget it.

Cmon Mr.Dabong....For the Vietnamese there was the mighty USSR and the Chinese backing it..and for the Afghans there was the USA backing it.......But for Kashmir...?
Dont say Pakista unless u have the mental fortitude to equate Pakistan with either the US or USSR.
And in our case both the US and Russia support our position on Kashmir.

Nobody in the world is concerned abt the Kashmiris dear...The international community is concerned abt the nuclear weapons in the hands of Pakistan and India and how this region will become a international nuclear dumping ground in case of a war..that y they r pressuring.

We took the case to UN because that fool Nehru believed in non-violence and a peaceful slution to all problems.
And thts the single biggest mistake we have done on the Kashmir issue.
Ahh Hw much i wish a Sardar Patel or a Subhash Chandra Bose had been the Prime min isters of India.

We ve been protecting them for the past 63 years friend.

Why shuld i care even my hair as to wat ppl in Pakistan think abt the terrorists..?For Indians they r terrorists and are dealt *** such.Period.

I dont care my tax money being spent in "occupying" Kashmir....Why do u care..?

They wuld be doing a even greater help if they allow these terrorists to live a little longer rather than making them come to india and get killed in the hands of the RR,J&K poilice. :lol:

This is where the collective irrationality of Pakistani society lies - that Afghanistan can be replicated in Kashmir.

The question is how has all this international knowledge or awareness about Kashmir helped Pakistan in solving Kashmir in its favour or for that matter, solving Kashmir on the whole. In fact, all this hoo-ha about Kashmir has actually opened up P0K to western scrutiny and if the foreign reports are to be believed, they are not buying what Pakistan is selling in the name of Kashmir.

......if kashmir is part of india then why did you indians take it to the UN and why has the the world classed it as a dispute.
India's specific complaint to the UN was against the aggression of Pakistan against India.

Thanks again. Some members are of the opinion that Pakistanis don't support terrorism in Kashmir, simply because they reject Talibani terrorism.

JAMMU: Six Lashkar-e-Taiba militants of Pakistani origin, who had escaped from Triyath forest after a brief encounter three days ago, were killed by security forces after they tracked them down in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday.

Did they declare their nationality and affiliation with LeT before dying ?
Last time I checked, both Indians and Pakistanis looked alike and it was impossible to tell the difference between them. So the profiling option goes down the hatch.............

Doodh Mangoge To Kheer denge ,Kashmir Mangoge To Cheeer Denge..

Yaar kia doodh dahi ki dukan khol li tum nai. Ab aagai desi ghee aur thundi lassi bhi baicho gai. Oh bhai yeh thread kashmir par hai bhains aur us kai doodh par nahi.

:rofl:

Did they declare their nationality and affiliation with LeT before dying ?
Last time I checked, both Indians and Pakistanis looked alike and it was impossible to tell the difference between them. So the profiling option goes down the hatch.............

Arey yaar true the terrorists will not be carrying ID cards...But the Army and the RR have established a deep intelligence network and informer circle in Kashmir so that it is definitely possible for them to have an idea to which group the terrorists belong.

yes, Such poems are meant for fun only.

In our schools, teacher don't teach us funny quotes like "We will take Kashmir one day from India" but surely Pakistani school does..:taz::taz::taz::taz

That was so funny, i cant stop laughing (Sarcasm), in my country such kind of jokes are known as chussssssssssss :woot:

Kia chuss mari ha :tup:

Last edited:
And he lost , poor chap had a tear in his eye.

O mighty internet warrior, your relentless use of keyboard brought tears to my genetically inferior eyes! One can but fathom your noob slaying skill on Internet forums!!

lol dude stop self-pawning and get a day job or something! :/

Back
Top Bottom