What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Actually no, more closer to our life time the figure of graves in IOK rings a bell, add a few thousands Sikhs involved in Indra Gandhi's murder to that, couple of thousand Muslims in Gujarat and now the Naxals are keeping the counter ticking. ;)

Or may be that will be the count of people died in Pakistan cities because of the bomb blasts.. it also happened in our life time if you remember ..

Support from US. Oh **** they kicked your back and ran away seeing USSR.

Battles dont win a war? at the end of the day what matters is who won the battle.

And still we hold your kashmir and in 63 years you are not able to take 1 inch of your land.

as per you i think you might be beliving that you had yada and yada amount of Indian land and Indians had none.

And you ended up giving everything back.... :lol: at the end of the day so who was looser.

I dont pray. I do my job. Thats my prayer and thats what my religon tells me to just do my job which is the biggest prayer.

Chappal chOR ::lol:

No reply to BB's post?

waiting.... :D

Or may be that will be the count of people died in Pakistan cities because of the bomb blasts.. it also happened in our life time if you remember ..

and shall we also count the number of indians dyeing from hunger and poverty? who do not have toilets? who eat rats? see its happening around accross the border in our life time if you remember..

The day until Indian authorities can give an exact figure of who and how many were involved, there is no end to the conspiracy theories.

Last thing I remember your own renowned news agency reporting from Kasab's village, anyway may be Zaid Hamid is a more trusted source! :D

Anyway I wont get involved in the d*** measuring contest, mods should close the thread as nothing substantial on Kashmir being debated here.

Seems it's still happening at a faster pace, tragically your Naxals don't believe in single figures.

Well my friend, the fact is, the mass graves came into being when that part of Kashmir was a 'Liberated Zone' (in Northern Indian Kashmir), and when that part did not have any Indian influence. No prizes for guessing how those graves came into being.

So Seiko, it is no use debating with our immature Pakistani counterparts on subjects so sensitive to them. They will always bring up some half baked case, such as that of mass graves, without giving out any specifics (They can never, because there are no specifics they can morally relate to).

And gandhi didnt sleep with little girls:rofl:.....wont say anything else.

If you don't know about anyone,better shut up your F***ing mouth !!!!
I know you are brain washed from beginning.It's your history book which spread these hatred words.your leaders always condemned Jawaharlal Nehru,Mahatma Gandhi as evils had taken these things to school curriculum...

This is 21st century.Wake up & open your mind!!!!
just look around you & listen what else the world history tells......

Do you know why our education system is better than yours????
because in our history book we don't comment idiot things about great leaders,including Mr Jinnah. :angry:

Actually no, more closer to our life time the figure of graves in IOK rings a bell, add a few thousands Sikhs involved in Indra Gandhi's murder to that, couple of thousand Muslims in Gujarat and now the Naxals are keeping the counter ticking. ;)

Nah! No Cigar! you're wrong.. It was the number of PA folks who surrendered in BD.. Better luck next time ;)

Seems it's still happening at a faster pace, tragically your Naxals don't believe in single figures.

Please remember the play of digits when a similar event happens in Pakistan (heaven forbid)

If you don't know about anyone,better shut up your F***ing mouth !!!!I know you are brain washed from beginning.It's your history book which spread these hatred words.your leaders always condemned Jawaharlal Nehru,Mahatma Gandhi as evils had taken these things to school curriculum...

This is 21st century.Wake up & open your mind!!!!
just look around you & listen what else the world history tells......

Do you know why our education system is better than yours????
because in our history book we don't comment idiot things about great leaders,including Mr Jinnah. :angry:

U shut the f...k up u low life scum.
Not our text books but indian sikh military officiers and historians?
Wasnt gandhi racist toward blacks and called them kafirs?
It was coz of his big brother hindu theorey tht made Jinnah realise a need for a Muslim state.
It was gandhi who wasw sleeping with little girls to revitalise his stuff.
Not Great lear Jinnah.
You already blame Jinnah for making another country.......it was Azad who was doing hatred speeches against Quaid E Azam.
Ur text books and ur media spoon feed u with anti Pakistan propoganda bull shyt.....from calling war to agni warsha against Pakistan u guys are filled with venom.
Go get a life
Here by indian sikhs
Gandhi: Behind the Mask of Divinity
Here
Gandhi the Man

The Straight Dope: Did Mahatma Gandhi sleep with virgins?

Next time watch ur mouth before crapping through it.

Back
Top Bottom