What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Your Qaid-e-Azam held Gandhi in the highest regard. Next time on, please make some efforts not to belittle the Pakistani people by showing utter disrespect toward the founder of your country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
It was due to UR leader gandhi tht was sleeping with little girls not
Great AUAID E AZAM and hence im not disrepecting Pakistani or our GREAT FATHER of the Nation.
It was coz of gandhis attitude tht QUAID E AZAM left congress and asked for a seperate Nation.

Marrying some one according to law of the land is one thing but as for rest it makes disturbing headlines.

Thrill of the chaste: The truth about Gandhi's sex life - Features, Books - The Independent

Windy,

I have been following your posts for the past few weeks and I must say that you do nothing constructive but put oil on fire.

Being from the land of Kamasutra, I have no problems with the kinky stuff. But this thread is not the appropriate place to discuss that.

Do start another thread where we can discuss everyone's sex lives openly.

Call it: Gandhi's raw sexual magnetism vs Jinnah's Sexy suave swagger.

:cheers:

Windy,

I have been following your posts for the past few weeks and I must say that you do nothing constructive but put oil on fire.

Being from the land of Kamasutra, I have no problems with the kinky stuff. But this thread is not the appropriate place to discuss that.

Do start another thread where we can discuss Gandhi's raw sexual magnetism vs Jinnah's Sexy suave swagger.

:cheers:
The term is putting out fire with gasoline. it's heartening to know i have a following. Any how, i have great respect for Bapu and know that he studied Koran, but even a kinky fellow like you should realize there is no comparison between marriage and passion of a different nature :cheers:

Calling Mumbai incident an Indian plan is same as calling US drone attack on your 'sovereign' country ISI plan. Get rid of the conspiracy theories, sooner the better.

How pathetic now is it

Mumbai attacks was done by the terrorist to kill innocent people while drone attacks objective is to kill the terrorists and whole Pakistan knows about that, get you facts straight, sooner the better

If you don't know about anyone,better shut up your F***ing mouth !!!!
Your books teaches such words to be used against us:lol:, lets get to the point
I know you are brain washed from beginning.It's your history book which spread these hatred words.
Do you have any idea which book you are taking about, I dont remember reading sucha book with hatred word against India, not in my school not anywhere else, its jus your delusions, tell me about your books do they have words of wisdom on us, btw we dont need books to hate you, we hate people by judging them:agree:
This is 21st century.Wake up & open your mind!!!!
just look around you & listen what else the world history tells
Seems lyk you have opened your mind, what does it tells, share with us
Do you know why our education system is better than yours????
Any proof how, another indian delusion that they are better then any country, keep it to yourself:what:

because in our history book we don't comment idiot things about great leaders,including Mr Jinnah. :angry:
As i told you, never heard such books, maybe available in India:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom