What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
First Ranger are paramilitary not army.
2)If indian army doesnt have rights to cease fire
Indian army dont have rights to fire.

i dont know who killed an innocent man last week in Pakistan?who violated ceasefire and after which Rangers demanded for a cease fire?

You need to figure out. your man got killed.

Clearly guilty dont demand flag meetings they try to hide their mistakes.
So ur analysis is false.

They do it to portray themselves saints in front of everyone.

First Ranger are paramilitary not army.
2)If indian army doesnt have rights to cease fire i dont know who killed an innocent man last week in Pakistan?who violated ceasefire and after which Rangers demanded for a cease fire?
Clearly guilty dont demand flag meetings they try to hide their mistakes.
So ur analysis is false.

Rangers are paramilitary Units which share the command and control with the Army present there, just like the BSF here.... Do you think the border is fully patrolled by rangers and BSF?? they are the second line of defense...

And rangers demanded for a cease fire or flag meet??

And what has an Innocent man got do do near the LOC?
How did Pakistan ordinace factories rocket fall near the field of Punjab and that too thrice?

Question even I can ask, I am sure you wouldnt be having any replies to it, neither Your Forces had in flag meet...

Rangers are paramilitary Units which share the command and control with the Army present there, just like the BSF here.... Do you think the border is fully patrolled by rangers and BSF?? they are the second line of defense...

And rangers demanded for a cease fire or flag meet??

And what has an Innocent man got do do near the LOC?
How did Pakistan ordinace factories rocket fall near the field of Punjab and that too thrice?

Question even I can ask, I am sure you wouldnt be having any replies to it, neither Your Forces had in flag meet...

No sir,
They dont have have an independent set up...they dont report to GHQ they are under interior ministry.
The man dyin was an example when u say tht BSF can violate cease fire.
I dont know abt rockets but the exchange of fire is between them both.
And it was our people who demanded flag meeting not indian bsf.So keep tht in mind.

Did they declare their nationality and affiliation with LeT before dying ?
Last time I checked, both Indians and Pakistanis looked alike and it was impossible to tell the difference between them. So the profiling option goes down the hatch.............

They carry the same ID card TTP terrorists carry when they are killed by PA and the news in published and rejoiced. TTP and Pastuns also do not look very different either... oops TTP are Pashtuns.

No sir,
They dont have have an independent set up...they dont report to GHQ they are under interior ministry.

Iam wrong then, but the Rangers do share command and control with the army, Iam sure about that.... Might be Iam wrong

The man dyin was an example when u say tht BSF can violate cease fire.
As In my very first post I said, We have the rights to use our weapons to foil Infiltration bid, not for waging war, I was clear there...

I dont know abt rockets but the exchange of fire is between them both.
And it was our people who demanded flag meeting not indian bsf.So keep tht in mind.

Absolutely wrong, when the casualities are on your side normally Rangers give the call, but when its on our side BSF makes it.... Or when there are minor skirmish, we both sit together....

No side is innocent. Neither Pakistanis nor Indians.

Each one of them do the firing stuff due to many reasons.

I have spent a lot of time in Kashmir near the border area and my brother is also now spending his tenure in Kashmir and there firing incidents happen a lot, many times no one hears about them.

My own brother came under fire 2 times in last one year from the Indian side and then they retaliate.

Many times the Pakistani posts which are altitude wise under an Indian post, Indians fire on it as its easier for them to see the Pakistani post and fire at it, so when such things happen, Pakistani forces order those Pakistani posts which have altitude advantage to fire on the Indian post which is under them, such measures then lead to cease fire, and it happens vice versa too.

Permission for firing is given to both sides even by the platoon commanders or company commanders and in some instances unit commanders do it, no one calls up their GHQs and ask for permission to fire.

No disrespect for the Indian side, but even drunk soldiers have led to many firing incidents, directly or indirectly.

So its better the unwanted bashing stuff is stopped and come to the reality of what we are and what we do on the borders.

They carry the same ID card TTP terrorists carry when they are killed by PA and the news in published and rejoiced. TTP and Pastuns also do not look very different either... oops TTP are Pashtuns.

Trying to be funny are we ? Did you even know that the F.C is raised completely from the tribal areas, so they are all Pushtuns as well, if we were killing Pushtuns in our military ops, we would have the type of negative image IA has in Kashmir, PA wouldn't be hailed as saviours.
And if someone shoots at you from a cave and runs at you with a suicide jacket, we know that they are TTP, since these don't seem to be the favourite pass times of the local population.

These Happens a lot in the border areas, Many are settled in flag meeting, many are handled like cross fire, many die, many survive, those who survive retaliate and then if they again survive, attend the flag meeting...

But this indeed is a dirty Incident... Some cheap tactics at its best

STRIKE IN A WAY THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN....:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Trying to be funny are we ?
Is there any harm in it..?

Did you even know that the F.C is raised completely from the tribal areas, so they are all Pushtuns as well, if we were killing Pushtuns in our military ops, we would have the type of negative image IA has in Kashmir, PA wouldn't be hailed as saviours.

And btw did u know that the militancy in Kashmir is now fought with J&K police with the help of RR who are exclusively selected from Kashmiris..?

And if someone shoots at you from a cave and runs at you with a suicide jacket, we know that they are TTP, since these don't seem to be the favourite pass times of the local population.

Similarly wen someones wearing pyjama kurta(common dress in the region) lobs a grenade at the police,or someone who camps in the forests with Kalshnikovs,rocket launchers,grenades etc do u think they have exactly come on a picnic..?

p.s.: I ve replied to ur post earlier that Army,RR and the JK police run a deep network of informers and they get it corrrectly 90 times out of 100.

Such incidents are common, just last night Indians started firing at a Pakistani post in Sialkot, many a times Pakistani soldiers have also been killed, I believe the last sepoy died by Indian firing near attari, little over a month ago.
RIP soldiers.............................

Is there any harm in it..?

Not when you are talking to a guy who say 150 fine men fall in that very war.

And btw did u know that the militancy in Kashmir is now fought with J&K police with the help of RR who are exclusively selected from Kashmiris..?

I do, never denied that.

Similarly wen someones wearing pyjama kurta(common dress in the region) lobs a grenade at the police,or someone who camps in the forests with Kalshnikovs,rocket launchers,grenades etc do u think they have exactly come on a picnic..?

The article quoted spoke nothing about weapons, that's why I criticized it.

p.s.: I ve replied to ur post earlier that Army,RR and the JK police run a deep network of informers and they get it corrrectly 90 times out of 100.

Read that, but the alleged terrorists were killed on site, there was not time for informers to identify them.

Iam wrong then, but the Rangers do share command and control with the army, Iam sure about that.... Might be Iam wrong

Officers are posted from the army to rangers, however the officers then become responsibility of the ministry of interior rather than ministry of defence and GHQ. There is co-ordination between the two but they do not share command and control. There is Maj.Gen who oversees the rangers, thats about it.

Officers are posted from the army to rangers, however the officers then become responsibility of the ministry of interior rather than ministry of defence and GHQ. There is co-ordination between the two but they do not share command and control. There is Maj.Gen who oversees the rangers, thats about it.

Oh I see...... So then How do they co-ordinate an Attack, If these to do not Share command and Control? Seems A bit odd to me...

Back
Top Bottom