What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No dear it has stopped. Check your record again. And as we have stopped blasts we would reverse the equation for you. You might see many things in India too. Just on your request.
As mentioned before after the Mumbai attacks there was a record number of suicide blasts in Pakistan and after every attack on Indian consulates there has been retaliatory bombings in Pakistani cities and after some time it subsides..
Dont u see the pattern..?

Congrats on your policy to kill your 40 soldiers with a worthless campaign. Be proud of it.

yeah we r proud of our soldiers..Btw dont u see the similarity of the above mentioned incident with PNS Ghazi..? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lolzzz. As I said you don't have the maturity to know what is strategic and global policies. We haven't sold anything. We have everything intact.

:disagree:

Yeah yeah we know....how Mushy developed cold feet and left ur best friend(Taliban) out in the cold just aftre one phone call from Busy.gr8 strategic policies btw.

And we have many things for those 1.3 billion soldiers. In fact check again how many of those 1.3 billion would be present in the war zone. You might have to decrease your numbers.:azn:

How much ever u decrease they will still be greater than the 160 million odd in ur country.

Lolzzz. American puppet and Indian. Think again buddy.:azn: We still have many assets in this region. No worries. And yes you are the market for them. Don't ask which market.:rofl:

assests..? yeah the whole world knows of ur assets..LeT,JuD,JeM...
gr8 assest btw. :rofl:

I was just telling you that we both have many wars between us. Before 1947 and after 1947. You won 1 we won many.

After 1947 4 wars and in them 2 decisive victories for us(71,99) and two stalemates but India in a better stategic position(48,65)

Did Pakistan exist before 1947..? thats news to me..

also Pak should be ready to take back 150 muslims living in india, because at that time this was the case.
imagine 320 million people living on that tiny patch of land ...lol....

Dude.. Who are you to decide to move Indian Muslims to Pakistan. They are as much the citizens of India as you are.. Actually more as they live in India. So stick to the point. This debate has nothing to do with the religion..

Talk the talk but who is going to walk the walk.
One incident in Mumbai and the drama queens take the center stage, the resolute Pakistan nation facing it squarely, the serpent's head has been squashed and God help the tail end rats.

Don't count your chickens as yet. They still have to cross the road ;)

Dont think the head is gone as yet. If nothing else the reach seems be expanding. The last thing you want to do is to underestimate these SOBs

Doodh Mangoge To Kheer denge ,Kashmir Mangoge To Cheeer Denge..

My fav line of all times ;)

Saw the movie on one of the channels yesterday. I was in splits thinking what would happen if some of the members on this board saw that movie..Some TV sets would certainly be history..:rofl:

Don't count your chickens as yet. They still have to cross the road ;)

Dont think the head is gone as yet. If nothing else the reach seems be expanding. The last thing you want to do is to underestimate these SOBs

The irony is that you will indeed hear even when a cracker goes off in down town Lahore but the other side of the coin is seldom exposed which is understandable since it's no publicity stunt.
For example, did you even hear that yesterday, in an air strike over 35 scumbags were wasted. As for them expanding, albeit i am not holding my breath but we are not hearing of the suicide attacks as regular as in past. The dilemma is that the Afghan border is not being monitored effectively from the other side.

. The dilemma is that the Afghan border is not being monitored effectively from the other side.

Curiously, we say the same about the Kashmir border! It just ain't monitored effectively from the other side.:pop:

I am not here to amuse u..but to admit the truth rather, im getting amused at ur silly antics.:D

Comming from the Horse's mouth, i am sure you live by it.

When people find it hard to digest, things seem silly to them.

Then again, your kind thrive in it.

Curiously, we say the same about the Kashmir border! It just ain't monitored effectively from the other side.:pop:

Curiosity killed the cat but then again you say the same about sea lanes.

Curiosity killed the cat but then again you say the same about sea lanes.

Naah, not the sea lanes. Just one special boat that your sleuths helped train and sail towards our coast. Oh, btw your experts say they were all Sikhs. Silly me, didn't notice from the videos.

I am not here to amuse u..but to admit the truth rather, im getting amused at ur silly antics.:D

@ anyone knowing Hindi..

meaning..?
Ask for milk, will give u porridge. Ask for kashmir, will rip u apart. Quote from a rather silly film maa tujhe salaam

Back
Top Bottom