What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Really? Didn't hear that. Maybe 12 were originally trained by ISI but 2 of them saw through the facade and escaped the Jihadi assembly line.

Gee Wiz, now that is humiliating, if merely two can hold you at bay for two days, imagine what a few thousand could do.
Poor man's super power is at the mercy of some week end warriors.
Consider your self safe in Canada.
Hey, there is always the option of joining the Khalistan movement. ;)

unfortunately the bleeders forgot that the sword was two sided and we indians also learnt how to use the sword. so kashmir is double impact sword for you now.

our policy cant be simple as that come and have it if you have guts dont start with the rant ..............."one day we will...............". and if you want proxy wars well you know how many blasts in India after ur 26/11 and how many in Pakistan.... but we are not involved yet. :no: you wanna play lets play

You say Pakistan has a hand in 26/11, if its true than see how much damage we can do in so called secure places in india, I bet India cant even cross our seas, if yo think you are so tough then lets play then, but the truth is opposite, :disagree:

When you talk about "feasibility" i assume your talking about the feasibility from a pakistani point of view of backing the freedom struggle?
When I said about feasibility I meant feasibility of taking away Kashmir from India, not just keeping the world's attention, using your so called freedom fighters.

Politically on the international scene the fighting keeps the issue of kashmir as being a nuclear flashpoint firmly in peoples mind and the pressure that goes with finding a settlement.

I was of the opinion that the Pakistan supports and gives away its own comman man (what I mean by comman man = normal citizen, not a uniformed person) life for gaining Kashmir, never thought this approach is just to keep reminding the world about this problem. And even this keeping the world's attention doesn't seem to give the expected results for you. The world simply says have bilateral talk, nobody comes to mediate at all. Pakistan tried to invite U.S., China for this talk about Kashmir with India but they simply denied. So the world attention does not yield the expected result for you, so why bother sending your own citizen for getting killed accross the border ?

If thats the case then it is totally feasible for pakistan to back a small number of fighters to keep hundreds of thousands indian army pinned down while at the same time on the expenditure side the ratio spent on keeping the indian army in kashmir will be a lot higher then keeping a freedom fighter fighting.
Expenditure ratio ? Never bother this is our country, if we think of checks and balances and leave one part of our land to other country, then the whole nation will loose moral, and that will pave the way for separatists to start operations everywhere, so this is not about check and balance for us. And the main thing is we cannot give our own citizens and thier land to other country for anything, anything at all, so it is not checks and balances for us, it is about protecting our people and their land. You can have your own views that we actually don't protect but we oppress, and I will not argue about that because nobody ever came to any conclusion about that in this forum. I am only interested in knowing whether Pakistan gives the correct respect to its so called freedom fighters, and feasibility of using this approach to take Kashmir away from India. About the feasibility I have got your answer that it is not to take away Kashmir, but Pakistan slays its own Comman Man's life just to keep the world's attention on Kashmir. Only question which is still open is whether Pakistan gives the correct respect to its so called freedom fighters.

And whats going to happen then?....will you suddenly start thinking that there "morally" right?

Yes, please assume good faith, if you prove irrefutably I will surely believe. At present I still think Pakistan is morally bankrupt.

I totally agree that lack of eductaion can lead to manipulation but so can revenge or other emotions that can be played up on....nationalistic patriotism is another.

Thanks for agreeing with me about the manipulation. May be the terrorists are having a misaligned belief about patriotism and Pakistan manipulates them without giving them their due respects (as in galentary awards, compensation as same as your army gets etc). Pakistan simply manipulates their misplaced patriotism for its own gain without giving anything. This is much more serious than violating someone's civil rights.

Note :- The misplaced patriotism of the terrorists is our point of view, there is no need for you to refute this, you can simply disagree. The main point of discussion is whether Pakistan really gives them due respects or simply manipulates ?

I think Pakistan manipulates the uneducated people, and hence it is morally bankrupt.

@MODS :- Somebody has changed my location info and my signature, please look into this, I logged in today only and for the past two days I did not log in, and I today I logged in about 10:30 AM KST.

Last edited:
Kashmir terrorists get pay hike :

NEW DELHI: Kashmiri terrorists and refugees from Jammu and Kashmir in *** have both received a pay hike. According to the latest inputs from various agencies, Pakistani authorities are now offering terrorists coming to fight in J&K a monthly salary in the range of Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000. This is a huge jump from the average pay of Rs 5,000 they were getting earlier.

The reason for this benevolence is not hard to imagine. There has been a drastic drop in violence levels in J&K and militancy needs a desperate revival if the separatist agenda has to continue to grab global attention. The number of terrorists operating in J&K is now hovering around 700, an all-time low since militancy erupted in the state in the late 80s.

The desperation among terror groups is also visible in the return of Furqan, one of the seniormost Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives who had been the group's launch commander based in *** for some years now. He infiltrated into J&K in April-end with a group but the Army was able to intercept them. Furqan is believed to have successfully evaded the Army and entered the state. His return, after more than four years, is being seen as a sign of LeT's desperation to carry out a few sensational attacks.

It is not just the Kashmiri militants who got pay hikes in recent days. Those staying back in refugee camps of *** too have been given increased financial benefits. From Rs 1,800 per month, their financial allowance has gone up to Rs 2,400 a month early this year, sources said.

Thousands of Kashmiri youth have moved across the border to *** in the past two decades for the explicit purpose of becoming trained militants. But many of them have stayed back in refugee maintenance camps run by the Pakistan government, some marrying local girls, and many starting small businesses. There are no clear numbers, but some estimates say as many as 30,000 could be in ***, holding state subject facility cards which grants them certain rights.

While inflation is an obvious reason for the hike in monthly allowance for the refugees, the desire of many of them to return to India may have also been a reason for increasing the allowance, officials speculate. In 2007, when Indian government opened up a liberal surrender policy for Kashmir, almost 150 of them came back. After a year, the policy was tightened, but sources now say that they are looking at revising it. An exodus of these refugees from *** to J&K would hit Pakistan's image, say officials.
josy.joseph@timesgroup.com

Kashmir terrorists get pay hike - India - The Times of India

Gee Wiz, now that is humiliating, if merely two can hold you at bay for two days, imagine what a few thousand could do.
Consider your self safe in Canada.
Hey, there is always the option of joining the Khalistan movement. ;)

Lol and the pipe dream of 1 Pakistani = 10 Indian continues.... good for us. Better research about the rescue operation before commenting.

Hope so that you will give some gallantry award to Kasab once he is dead. if you want we can throw in your side of border wrapped in your national flag for being your martyr

You say Pakistan has a hand in 26/11, if its true than see how much damage we can do in so called secure places in india, I bet India cant even cross our seas, if yo think you are so tough then lets play then, but the truth is opposite, :disagree:

Oh well last time when we crossed your sees sun stopped rising in Karachi for 2 days. Remember :lol:

No dear it has stopped. Check your record again. And as we have stopped blasts we would reverse the equation for you. You might see many things in India too. Just on your request.

come on you tried mess in our country and see you were fighting your own people in couple of days. you guys wanted a war you got one :lol: Live with it.

Congrats on your policy to kill your 40 soldiers with a worthless campaign. Be proud of it.

I dont think so it was worthless because we were able to add extra $$ to your dwindling economy. Not every war is fought with bullets. Didnt we knew that you will follow the nuclear blast
:rofl:

Lolzzz. As I said you don't have the maturity to know what is strategic and global policies. We haven't sold anything. We have everything intact.

Ok
And we have many things for those 1.3 billion soldiers. In fact check again how many of those 1.3 billion would be present in the war zone. You might have to decrease your numbers.:azn:

Hope you know that India's 64% population is youth. so that still would be more than what you have as your entire nation.

Lolzzz. American puppet and Indian. Think again buddy.:azn: We still have many assets in this region. No worries. And yes you are the market for them. Don't ask which market.:rofl:

Sorry not just Americans your best friend Chinese have also started to realize that in terms of market India has more potential and it is more to gain from India then Pakistan. the world runs on $$

I was just telling you that we both have many wars between us. Before 1947 and after 1947. You won 1 we won many.

Oh so pakistan won wars without even existing. now it is getting interesting. and which one did you won care to elaborate.

And that panipat was also beneficial for those muslims also. Many of them are muslims because of such panipats. More panipats means more benefits for them.

Panipats are of mutual benefit. So advantage is still there.

Lol and Indian muslims will support Pakistanis. :rofl:thats the biggest joke of the day.

Kashmir ko to ek din hum Hindustan se todein gey
Ziaada bak bak ki to Delhi ko bhi nahi choreing gey :P

Sorry i couldn't resist, it was so tempting!! :D

are apna Dhaka to bacha nahi paaye abhi bhi Kashmir chahiye. :lol:

raha delhi are pehle Balochistan aur FATA to bacha lo Unkil se:D

As you say thousands, a figure of 90,000 comes to mind.. Cant place form where though...Was that the number of Pakistani Army folks who surrendered and were captured from Bangladesh in 1971??

are apna Dhaka to bacha nahi paaye abhi bhi Kashmir chahiye. :lol:

raha delhi are pehle Balochistan aur FATA to bacha lo Unkil se:D

Look who is talking :P apna poora desh bacha lo naxals sey phir aa ker yahan tamak toyiaan marna miyaan :lol:

Oh well last time when we crossed your sees sun stopped rising in Karachi for 2 days. Remember :lol:

and last time we crossed your airspace, sun never rose again in pathankot ever since. remember? your airmen were running like chickens :lol:

Look who is talking :P apna poora desh bacha lo naxals sey phir aa ker yahan tamak toyiaan marna miyaan :lol:

naxals are our internal problem and majority of us dont consider them threat to the nation but in fact they are threat to government because their war is against the government of India not with the Indian people. Lol you should pray that they dont come to power because they also hate you and then they are communists. hope you understand what i mean....

Back
Top Bottom