What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Naah, not the sea lanes. Just one special boat that your sleuths helped train and sail towards our coast. Oh, btw your experts say they were all Sikhs. Silly me, didn't notice from the videos.

So much for the blue water navy,

BTW, your experts claim there were 12, some how only one who happens to be in all the images survived.
Did they bury or BURN the others. ;)

Here is one better,

Kashmir Banega Pakistan, Matam karega Hindustan.

U guys have been crying hoarse the same thing from 1947...But no development nor have been able gain even an inch of our territory....rather we gained Siachen in 1984...:rofl:

So much for the blue water navy,

BTW, your experts claim there were 12, some how only one who happens to be in all the images survived.
Did they bury or BURN the others. ;)

Really? Didn't hear that. Maybe 12 were originally trained by ISI but 2 of them saw through the facade and escaped the Jihadi assembly line.

We might as well sort the kashmir issue out between ourselves quickly,before the US makes a base there or something.
I thnk from the last some many years the two govt have reached some sort of consensus on kashmir and its just a matter of fine tuning and implementation that is left.

I thnk from the last some many years the two govt have reached some sort of consensus on kashmir and its just a matter of fine tuning and implementation that is left.

Its at these times that i dont envy the position of these diplomats/politicians...
U have to find a perfectly acceptable solution for all knowing fully well that even 1 wrong step they r finished for their life i their respective countries.

nd the best solution is wat Manmohan said ...

"Dont redraw those lines - just make them irrelevant".....

U get to keep urs..while we get to keep ours......but visa-less travel for Kashmiris on both sides,resettling of those who r currently refugees etc.

Doodh Mangoge To Kheer denge ,Kashmir Mangoge To Cheeer Denge..

Kashmir ko to ek din hum Hindustan se todein gey
Ziaada bak bak ki to Delhi ko bhi nahi choreing gey :P

Sorry i couldn't resist, it was so tempting!! :D

You have misunderstood, I do not want to know the reason for their fighting. I was asking about the feasibility of this approach based on logical arguments.

when I said feasibility and morality, I was talking about the feasibility of this approach and morality of the people who support the terrorists (by not giving their family any benefits have the dead terrorists chosen to be with your army than becoming an infiltrator.... and make use of uneducated/poor people for whatever ulterior motives)...

When you talk about "feasibility" i assume your talking about the feasibility from a pakistani point of view of backing the freedom struggle?
If thats the case then it is totally feasible for pakistan to back a small number of fighters to keep hundreds of thousands indian army pinned down while at the same time on the expenditure side the ratio spent on keeping the indian army in kashmir will be a lot higher then keeping a freedom fighter fighting.
Politically on the international scene the fighting keeps the issue of kashmir as being a nuclear flashpoint firmly in peoples mind and the pressure that goes with finding a settlement.

Care to give a link ? care to prove this point ?

And whats going to happen then?....will you suddenly start thinking that there "morally" right?

A world of difference, educated and successful people will have a life to live well. But the poor/uneducated people can be manipulated. Such a manipulation should not occur.

I totally agree that lack of eductaion can lead to manipulation but so can revenge or other emotions that can be played up on....nationalistic patriotism is another.

Kashmir ko to ek din hum Hindustan se todein gey
Ziaada bak bak ki to Delhi ko bhi nahi choreing gey :P

Sorry i couldn't resist, it was so tempting!! :D

Agar dialogue se kuch ho jata to Pakistan world per kabja kar leta. Fact is ek inch nahi le sakte.

firstly i request u to wake up,i thought u will even capture Washington:rofl::rofl:

kiddo go and have some sleep! you need to go to school tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Agar dialogue se kuch ho jata to Pakistan world per kabja kar leta. Fact is ek inch nahi le sakte.

Adha kashmir to ley lia hai baaki bhi le lein gey :D

kiddo go and have some sleep! you need to go to school tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Adha kashmir to ley lia hai baaki bhi le lein gey :D

i dont go school,i go to college.i have already slept.now this is time to wake u up.from last 60 yrs.u r repeating this and got nothing.
u didnt get half dude.

i dont go school,i go to college.i have already slept.now this is time to wake u up.from last 60 yrs.u r repeating this and got nothing.
u didnt get half dude.

Yes, you need to go to school again if you can't get the humour in my post!

Yes, you need to go to school again if you can't get the humour in my post!

ok dude if next birth happens as an human,i will definitely go 2 school.
keep urself happy with ur post.and plz use the alarm clocks if u cant wake up.:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom