What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Can you tell me how Pakistan and India was divided ? Areas with most muslims will go to Pakistan and other will go to India right ? 99% of Kashmiries were muslims but Mahraja was hindu. He betrayed his ppl and gave Kashmir to India. When Pakistan relasied that they sent there troops and captured area which is called Azad Kashmir now. UN asked bother countries to stop war and let kashmiri ppl decied. Both countries agreed on that term but since that India has not done what they promised.

So i am woundring why India agreed on UN terms if it was there area ? Why UN let Pakistan keep Azad Kashmir and asked for election which India rejecting now. What are u afriad of ? After 60 year Kashmiri dont call them Indias.

Why India is interrested in Kashmir ? Its is because they want to controll water noting else.

in that case if you invade a lan because it has more muslims, why did you not invade afghanistan and capture it?

Can you tell me how Pakistan and India was divided ?

The territory wasn't divided based on religion. The people were divided based on religion.

A separate state was carved out for the muslim majority. Any muslim who wanted to join the muslim majority nation was free to join them. But they had to move to the allotted territory only and had to leave their current real estate here no matter how many centuries they resided there. If Kashmiris wanted to join Pakistan, they could have joined them, but they did not.

You can not claim territory because people living on them are muslims. You can claim only people.

If that is the case, I can start claiming Canada since half the population there is sikh. ;)

You were given two states to live in. That is where you have to fit in.

Kashmir is an integral part of pakistan.......all of kashmir should be part of pakistan.:pakistan:

no i did not mean that. I meant that if you think about what the prophet taught, you would not insult others in such a crude way. I put it wrongly

my apologies then, I misunderstood your reply

I don't know why india is so reluctant to resolve the issue its just simple hold referendum and the let the kashmiris decide what they want..... bs that's it

Do pakistan willing to do the same with blochistan?Letting the people there decide the fate of the state?

Do China willing to do the same with tibet and Xinjiang?

If you had then your politicians wouldn't have once said,

Kashmir is bleeding India. :azn:

unfortunately the bleeders forgot that the sword was two sided and we indians also learnt how to use the sword. so kashmir is double impact sword for you now.

our policy cant be simple as that come and have it if you have guts dont start with the rant ..............."one day we will...............". and if you want proxy wars well you know how many blasts in India after ur 26/11 and how many in Pakistan.... but we are not involved yet. :no: you wanna play lets play

If you had then your politicians wouldn't have once said,

Kashmir is bleeding India. :azn:

Who said it....? Even if he had said it would have been in the 90 s wen militancy was at its peak.
Now actully its the IA which is bleeding the hell out of the terrorists.:cheers:

unfortunately the bleeders forgot that the sword was two sided and we indians also learnt how to use the sword. so kashmir is double impact sword for you now.

our policy cant be simple as that come and have it if you have guts dont start with the rant ..............."one day we will...............". and if you want proxy wars well you know how many blasts in India after ur 26/11 and how many in Pakistan.... but we are not involved yet. :no: you wanna play lets play

Talk the talk but who is going to walk the walk.
One incident in Mumbai and the drama queens take the center stage, the resolute Pakistan nation facing it squarely, the serpent's head has been squashed and God help the tail end rats.

Talk the talk but who is going to walk the walk.
One incident in Mumbai and the drama queens take the center stage, the resolute Pakistan nation facing it squarely, the serpent's head has been squashed and God help the tail end rats.

yes it takes the center stage because we all care for our people none of your nations people have the right to kill the Indians by any means.

the serpents head may have been squashed but every third day the newspaper is filled with new snakelets at your end.

it was your game but you forgot others also can learn the rules of the game :lol: now live with that

if you wanna have kashmir come have it if you have balls.:D

yes it takes the center stage because we all care for our people none of your nations people have the right to kill the Indians by any means.
the serpents head may have been squashed but every third day the newspaper is filled with new snakelets at your end.

it was your game but you forgot others also can learn the rules of the game :lol: now live with that

if you wanna have kashmir come have it if you have balls
.:D

Our nation isnt killing nobody its the indian occupation thts killing kashmiris and sucking there blood.
Wat snakes are u talking about?the dead ttp or bla supported by india?
About forgeting the game:
We started no game buddy u started it with mukti bhani in 71 and LTTE in srilanka......
i heard sikh and kashmiri freedom fighters have strated to rise again?wat about naxalities.

ROFL at ur last sentence...........do u have any?
Dostana is from indian film industry right...takes its toll on national thinking and mentality.
T.C

Our nation isnt killing nobody its the indian occupation thts killing kashmiris and sucking there blood.
Wat snakes are u talking about?the dead ttp or bla supported by india?
About forgeting the game:
We started no game buddy u started it with mukti bhani in 71 and LTTE in srilanka......
i heard sikh and kashmiri freedom fighters have strated to rise again?wat about naxalities.

ROFL at ur last sentence...........do u have any?
Dostana is from indian film industry right...takes its toll on national thinking and mentality.
T.C

Oh ajmal kasab was from mars i guess. or another fanboy of ajmal kasab is amar singh

Oh see within your nation you will find the snakelets. was mukti bahini a terrorist organization. if yes sources place
let them rise and they will be crushed again. we are not using any army still within our own land :lol:

Dostana is from Indian movie industry but lol seems pakistan has higher viewership for Indian movies. :lol: as far as national thinking and mentality is concerned we all know whose national thinking had been " one day kashmir banega pakistan................." look around kashmir is already part of India. :lol:

I am sure the Indians are even more efficient at that as in Gujarat.
You mean the likes of Aaj Tak, the rest seem to be filled with the Maoist spectaculars, suppose for you that is irrelevant.
Still your do daz are running around like headless chicken
if you wanna have kashmir come have it if you have balls.:D
Firstly this is a prestigious Pakistan public forum not your typical BR, so refrain from bringing your table manners here, beside last i read was that Eunuch were in consideration hence the term doesn't even apply to your side. ;)

I am sure the Indians are even more efficient at that as in Gujarat.
when you guys will learn to not to interfere in other nations and get screwed. Hope so you there are ample examples for that. what we do in india is our concern. none of yours. before you start your rant for muslim brotherhood first stop killing your own muslim brothers or go to somalia or wage a war against US or Israel.

You mean the likes of Aaj Tak, the rest seem to be filled with the Maoist spectaculars, suppose for you that is irrelevant.
Maoist again are Indian internal issues which has yet nothing to do with pakistan. if you guys wanna try on this front try it. expect the returns with interest. hope you understand our loyalty program to return favors with interest.
Still your do daz are running around like headless chicken
yeah and you are running around to proove that being pakistani does not mean being terrorist.
Firstly this is a prestigious Pakistan public forum not your typical BR, so refrain from bringing your table manners here, beside last i read was that Eunuch were in consideration hence the term doesn't even apply to your side. ;)

whats so offending in that. if you have guts come and have it. didnt you tried in the past. hook or by crook it continues to be the integral and inseparable part of India. If you wanna separate your welcome but do expect returns with interest from our programs. lol we considered eunuchs and you guys are not able to take your land even from them. lol what pathetic condition are you in.

Back
Top Bottom