What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
yupp... for you ,those who stayed/supported Hindu India are Mir Jafars

totally nonsense and based on hatred...
u know dear AJK has more literacy rate than rest of pakistan... any knowledge??? im sure even if you have any you sidelined just because you hate pakistan...
you know they have better road infratructure than rest of pakistan...
they have higher HDI than rest of pakistan....

and last i don't know why what is wrong with india but you are making fun of your self... just to hide what india is doing with kashmiris across the LOC....

please i know you hate pakistan but please try to be abit realistic

roads for whom army ??? what about internal road ?

The literacy rate in Azad Kashmir was 62% in 2004, higher than in any other region in Pakistan.However, only 2.2% were graduates, compared to the average of 2.9% for the whole of Pakistan.

why you dont say anything about powers of government of azad kashmir ??
what about independence of press ????

and what about northen area ???

Last edited:
Well if the world calls 700,000 soldiers hanging over the head as free then we are sorry to be unable to provide that service to Kashmiris on our side.

They live in Pakistan.

they work here every one travels freely.

there are no killings of civilians by army or other security agencies.

People share same problems with other Pakistanis and that is price hike, poverty, energy crises and other daily life issues.

All the political parties have presence there, they have their own parties as well,
their own PM, their own Assembly then how come some one can score it 7???

Even I have been there many times and its even better than other parts of Pakistan if security is the concern.

Most of all they don't want separation from Pakistan and they donot protest just because they are not suppressed!!!

And that doesn't require much of logical calculations and common sense to understand that these signs show people are happy. But some super natural human species possessing average minds can't digest it.

Well there is a difference here buddy.. there is no india meddling up in their business where as in kashmir.. you have pakistan puting up their nose sending in terrorists.

you have pakistan puting up their nose sending in terrorists.
One man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter. Kind of like the terrorists who had the audacity to incite the Sepoy rebellion...:disagree:

Wonder why no one is disputing China's territory?

Well there is a difference here buddy.. there is no india meddling up in their business where as in kashmir.. you have pakistan puting up their nose sending in terrorists.

well "BUDDY" if india withdraws its troops & holds a plebiscite i guess we can solve kashmir issue! you don't want to solve it on the table you don't want to solve it through UN what options are there? ofcourse i know your usual rant "kashmir is our part :blah::blah:" that is not acceptable to the people living in kashmir nor to the pakistanis!

if you talk nonsense BS (rape, kill ) so its ok and claim that people in j&k are not happy so its ok

if as u claim they are that much happy so why press is not free in p0k ??? and why their elected government have no right of making decision ???? why pakistan show dummy government ???
why terrorist camps running in p0k ???

as again i would have to say it... "geneius" indian friend...
if you read my post what i said was that if what you percieve that there is no freedom and all that then what about those more than million kashmiris living and working in western countries specially UK... they are members of parliament there and still they are under pressure from pakistan???? why don't they raise these issues of what you say surpression and no freedom to the people in AJK???? why are they not shouting like you indian???? and please first read the post and then answer ok... as i said before you hate pakistan then clearly say it ... but don't hide your hatred under these lame excuses ....

as again i would have to say it... "geneius" indian friend...
if you read my post what i said was that if what you percieve that there is no freedom and all that then what about those more than million kashmiris living and working in western countries specially UK... they are members of parliament there and still they are under pressure from pakistan???? why don't they raise these issues of what you say surpression and no freedom to the people in AJK???? why are they not shouting like you indian???? and please first read the post and then answer ok... as i said before you hate pakistan then clearly say it ... but don't hide your hatred under these lame excuses ....

100 e-creds to you if you can name 10 P O K born members of parliament in US/UK. :angel:

roads for whom army ??? what about internal road ?

The literacy rate in Azad Kashmir was 62% in 2004, higher than in any other region in Pakistan.However, only 2.2% were graduates, compared to the average of 2.9% for the whole of Pakistan.

why you dont say anything about powers of government of azad kashmir ??
what about independence of press ????

and what about northen area ???

dear you are making a fun of yourself :rofl:
realy you hate pakistan ..... but before posting any comment try to have some info about the topic ...
and you surely are geneius man... but problem is you cannot hide your hatred towards pakistan...
:rofl:

dear you are making a fun of yourself :rofl:
realy you hate pakistan ..... but before posting any comment try to have some info about the topic ...
and you surely are geneius man... but problem is you cannot hide your hatred towards pakistan...
:rofl:

You know, it would help your credibility a lot if you would post statistics/reliable news reports refuting his comments. Reply to his post, rather than him personally.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

100 e-creds to you if you can name 10 P O K born members of parliament in US/UK. :angel:

i don't remember everyones name but lord Nazeer ahmed is one famous person... even last election in norway they had a kashmiri MP.. but there are a million kashmiris living in foreign countries and they always protest infront of the indian embassy for the human rights violations in IOK.... not against what you say "supression by pakistan"...

and one simple question please answer me... why the people in kashmir valley specially always protest against indian rule???? there are 700000 indian troops in kashmir and they cannot stop these protest and how come 50000 pak army troops can have that much control that there is hardly any protest against pakistan???? why????
just answer me simple question and please for a minute set aside your hatred towards pakistan and then answer...

and one simple question please answer me... why the people in kashmir valley specially always protest against indian rule????
there are 700000 indian troops in kashmir and they cannot stop these protest and how come 50000 pak army troops can have that much control that there is hardly any protest against pakistan???? why????
just answer me simple question and please for a minute set aside your hatred towards pakistan and then answer...

It is called freedom of speech. Look it up.

The 7,00,000 troops are NOT there to stop the protest. They are there to PROTECT the protesters. Indian troops are not allowed BY LAW to stop the protesters.

If you go through the opening post, you would realize that it is BANNED in P O K constitution to PROTEST against Pakistan. So, 50,000 Pakistani troops have the right to stop protest there.

That is why you never hear about protests in P O K.

Oh and another thing, even if there are protests in P O K, how would we come to know? There is no independent/free media present there.

Thanx for the information. Now please learn about the Indian side of J&K as well.

In 1947, J&K was at the bottom of the economic ladder in India. In 1960-61 it ranked 11th among 16 states of India in per capita income; in 1971-72, 14th among 24 states. But with generous Central assistance it had improved its position by 1981-82 to number 7, surpassing industrial West Bengal, A.P., Karnataka and Tamil Nadu!

What happened after that? Insurgency. It is not a coincidence that the per capita income of J&K has been stagnant for the past 20 years, since the insurgency started.

Everyone knows that the problem in J&K is NOT economic/developmental. It is political in nature.

Kashmiris on the Indian side are allowed to air their greivances in public with a free and fair media presence. The same cannot be said about the so called Azad J&K.

As your own figures tells that AJK is more developed than IOK... infact it is more developed than rest of pakistan... as that indian member himself posted that AJK has 62% literacy rate which is better than rest of pakistan.. their HDI index is better than many other part of pakistan..
and about freedom of press ...well how can you say that??? have you ever been to AJK???
no never so then how can you be judge on this issue??
how can you just stand up and claim that there is no freedom of press in AJK.. as one other pakistani member pointed out AJK people are in the same conditions as any other pakistani is... they are facing the same difficulties as any other pakistani is facing..
and as for their government is concern they have their own parliament, their own President, their own Prime Minister, their own Supreme Court and High Court... they have their own budget their own cabinet handles all their day to day business...
their are thousands of AJK people serving in the Arm forces specially Army... some even have been Generals... like the last one i know is 4 star General Aziz khan retired as Joint Chiefs of staff in 2005...
so how come they are not free... and its realy surprizing that more than 3 million people of AJK are surpressed by pakistan for last 63 years and no one even noticed??? i just cannot accept this propaganda stuff... why because i see it with my own eyes ... but why cann't you accept this reality well because of pure hatred towards pakistan..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom