What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
do u think we have to use sophisticated words with terrorist??

4 militants, 2 jawans killed in gunbattle: Rediff.com India News

Its not that hard for me to start insulting the dead indian army soldiers but all thats going to do is derail the thread into name calling that gets nobody anywhere.
I find it offensive that you call the the freedom fighters "terrorist" but i can understand that from an indian point of view that how you see it.By insulting the dead freedom fighters by calling them "pigs" will end up getting negative reaction.

Its not that hard for me to start insulting the dead indian army soldiers but all thats going to do is derail the thread into name calling that gets nobody anywhere.
I find it offensive that you call the the freedom fighters "terrorist" but i can understand that from an indian point of view that how you see it.By insulting the dead freedom fighters by calling them "pigs" will end up getting negative reaction.

With due respect sir,for you he may be freedom fighter..but for us he is just a cowrd pig trying kill our citizens..there is no disrespect in calling them pigs..in your country there are also separatist movement and do you give respect to those who engage in it?the answer will be no right??same goes for us..they are not your soldiers..they are just plain terrorists trying to destabilize my country..they may be heroes for you but not for us ..hope you understand ..

Kindly don't tell Indians who people on Indian soil are. They are who we claim them to be.

Bombing and killing innocent people is no way of achieving freedom.

You keep yourself limited to your country and we do the same. You wouldn't love it if we started calling Balochistani freedom fighters. Its your matter so we leave it to you.

Similary leave this matter to us.

6 more militants sent to HELL. And I am proud of it. RIP to the brave soldiers.

To the brave freedom fighters. Great work boys may you rest in peace. You are really brave. You don't commit suicides and also don't gun fight with each other.

Salute to you guys. The unknown soldiers of the fight against the evil.

:yahoo:

With due respect sir,for you he may be freedom fighter..but for us he is just a cowrd pig trying kill our citizens..there is no disrespect in calling them pigs..

Well with all due respect the indian terrorist scumbag *** that is killing innocent people in kashmir gets what he deserves....a place in hell.

in your country there are also separatist movement and do you give respect to those who engage in it?the answer will be no right??

Theres loads of separatist movement in india but non have a UN resoultion hanging over them or are recognized worldwide as disputed area.

same goes for us..they are not your soldiers..they are just plain terrorists trying to destabilize my country..

Kashmir is not part of your country and the brave freedonm fighters are just fighting against the indian terrorist occupation army.

they may be heroes for you but not for us ..hope you understand ..

They are heros to me and many others while the indian occupation army are seen as killers......i hope you understand my point and dont take offence.

Kindly don't tell Indians who people on Indian soil are. They are who we claim them to be.

I wan not telling any indian what they can and cant do on indian soil.....i was talking about kashmir and not india.

Bombing and killing innocent people is no way of achieving freedom.

But its i okay for ther indian occupation forces to bomb and kill the kashmiris to stop them acheving freedom?

You keep yourself limited to your country and we do the same. You wouldn't love it if we started calling Balochistani freedom fighters. Its your matter so we leave it to you.

Kashmir is an international issue with UN resoultion in place while Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripur,Bihar ,maoist naxalites ect and Balochistani are not international issue.

Similary leave this matter to us.

Lets include all the non UN and non international movements starting with Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripur,Bihar......or shall we just stick the internationally recognized dispute

6 more militants sent to HELL. And I am proud of it. RIP to the brave soldiers.

Two india killers sent on a one way ticket to hell......i think i will be handing out sweets:cheers:

a good case in point on why India and Pakistan can never have fruiteful talks on this topic..

And now that all of us have let the steam off, lets chill till the next news on this front.. which Inshah Allah would be of the above nature only...I hear from a friend in army whose unit is stationed in Kashmir that the ferquency of army patrols with a more aggressive stance has more than tripled in last 6 months.. Hence so many encounters... Looks like the new infantry equipment (though less glamorous than MRCA but equally effective) is making its mark

They will be an inspiration to the peoples of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripur,Bihar ,Punjab ect.

:rofl::rofl: Bihar??????Arunachal Pradesh???yea right??very insightful.as for rest of the states most of the bastards who kills people were already went to heaven,..hope the pigs who is disturbing peace in Kashmir will share their virgins with them :rofl: :rofl:

Well with all due respect the indian terrorist scumbag *** that is killing innocent people in kashmir gets what he deserves....a place in hell.

yes same as the scumbags *** who died killing Baluchistan freedom fighers... see i can insult your soldiers too..so dont get started it mate..

Theres loads of separatist movement in india but non have a UN resoultion hanging over them or are recognized worldwide as disputed area.

so is it gonna change the facts that they are terrorists??or for you only people who kill muslims are terrorists and rest are heroes??

Kashmir is not part of your country and the brave freedonm fighters are just fighting against the indian terrorist occupation army.

Kashmir will always a part of India and will remain a part of India no matter how may Ajmal Kasabs you send to us..

They are heros to me and many others while the indian occupation army are seen as killers......i hope you understand my point and dont take offence.

They are heroes for you then good for you..for me they are just pigs and cowards trying to kill innocents and disturb the peace of my country..They are like what TTP or a Baluchi freedom fighter to you..

Looks like its 3 additional terrorists killed instead of 2 .. Oh well, the more the merrier ;)

Three militants killed, 60-kg explosives seized in J&K

A Hizbul Mujahideen militant was killed and a policeman wounded in the exchange of fire between security forces and ultras at Mahore in Jammu division's Reasi district.

The gunbattle, in which a police constable was wounded, was still on as another militant was believed to be trapped in the area, police said.

The injured policeman was airlifted to Jammu city for treatment.

Slain Militant Was Civilian, Says Aghast Rafiabad

Srinagar, May 08, KONS: Massive protests flared up in the Rafiabad area of Baramulla on Saturday after one of the six militants claimed by the army to have been killed in Friday’s encounters was described by locals as a civilian.
Though the army is silent on the allegation, a top police officer claimed that the victim had disappeared from home two days ago, but his family had come to file a missing person’s report only after fighting started in the forests.
Violence broke out today when a large procession of marchers carrying the victim’s body was heavily cane-charged and tear gassed at Batpora near the Baramulla highway, and even the pall-bearers fled leaving the coffin behind on being severely targeted by the forces.
The marchers alleged that the victim had been taken by the army as a guide and later shot dead to be labeled as a militant.
Thousands of people had taken to the streets on Saturday morning after the body of 22-year-old Ghulam Muhammad Kumhar was handed over to his family in Takiabal
, Panzala following identification.
The district administration has ordered an inquiry into Kumhar’s killing, saying that the agency responsible would be called to account.
The police which also used aerial firing to break up the villagers’ march, took the body into custody once again during the violence that left scores injured.
The forces resorted to firing in Rohama also where a large number of people had staged a sit-in against the killing, even as angry crowds attacked a police motorcade in a nearby locality.
The victim’s father, Muhammad Subhan, said that his son was neither a militant nor linked to any group.
“Personnel from some unknown agency picked him up from the PHE quarters where he lived late on Thursday evening after he had returned from work, and we recovered his body from the Dogarpora village,” Subhan said.
The KNS quoted locals as saying that the army had taken Kumhar as a guide the previous day, and they received the news of his death today.
Civil and police officers of the district administration assured agitated villagers that preliminary investigations into the incident had begun.
The deputy commissioner persuaded the villagers to bury the body, promising action against whoever was responsible for the killing.
The officer said that the locals had described the victim as an ordinary villager while the army had put him down as a militant.
“Therefore, the police has been ordered to undertake immediate investigations. A missing persons report has already been lodged in the police station,” he said.
When asked whether a first information report (FIR) had been registered in the case, the deputy commissioner told the KNS that the investigation was in its preliminary stage.
The deputy inspector general (DIG) of the police for Baramulla told the KNS that Kumhar had suddenly disappeared from his home two days ago, but his family had not lodged a report at that time.
“But when firing started, they came to the police station to file a missing person’s report,” he said.
The DIG said that Kumhar had been seen with the two militants killed in the home of one Firdous Ahmad Margay, 15 km away.
“It is obvious that he was either assisting militants or directly working for them,” he said.

Why dont u open ur TV channel's like, Time's now or NDTV and see how local kashmiri's r reacting to this new drama from indian army.

I have been following indian news station's for quiet some some time now.

They alway's report how many freedom fighter's went to heaven, but never report or under report how many of indian army soldier's went to hell in encounter.

This is a guerrilla warfare, and we r not short of them, some times kashmir some time else where.

But make no mistake they will keep coming at u, some times in valley, and some times in dinning room of TAJ.

Have a nice dinner :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Why dont u open ur TV channel's like, Time's now or NDTV and see how local kashmiri's r reacting to this new drama from indian army.

They alway's report how many freedom fighter's went to heaven, but never report or under report how many of indian army soldier's went to hell in encounter.

This is a guerrilla warfare, and we r not short of them, some times kashmir some time else where.

But make no mistake they will keep coming at u, some times in valley, and some times in dinning room of TAJ.

If you read carefully you will also see the reports of IA casualties in this operation..

Before commenting close mindedly...........you reaD THE NEWS

2 soldiers died.

Back
Top Bottom