What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No evidence was provided that the militants belonged to the LeT - that was a discussion we had in the beginning.

The individuals fighting the Indian Army are insurgents, and they are pro-Freedom/anti-Indian occupation. I do not see how the current title is factually incorrect.

I will however make a note in the first post that the title was changed by the moderator.

As I said.. It began with a news headline and I really dont see every single thread starting with a news headline reviewed for provisions of proof to justify the headline.. But anyway.. Your forum... your call...

Thanks for agreeing to highlight that the title was changed by the Mods and I was not responsible for coming up with this gem..

^^Its Hizbul..sry for it....it a group that is using violence as a measure to resolve the Kashmir issue by hiring people from the valley and supported by GoP and 160 million people(according to him) ...India,EU and US call it a terrorist organization but Pakistanis call it a Freedom Movement....
hahaha..............Ok....as you say sir.

Groups like these should be dismantled, our society is getting effected by these groups in long run.

In this case they are fighting the Indian SF's are they not? When they kill innocents, as in the case of the Indian Army, you can call them terrorists.

just a question mod........:mps:..

recently 2 policeman from my hometown gurdaspur (punjab) died by the bullets of infiltraters..........:hitwall::hitwall:

can I call them terrorists..........what they were doing in Punjab and killing Sikh Policemen if they want freedom from so called occupation in Valley:angry:

just a question mod........:mps:..

recently 2 policeman from my hometown gurdaspur (punjab) died by the bullets of infiltraters..........:hitwall::hitwall:

can I call them terrorists..........what they were doing in Punjab and killing Sikh Policemen if they want freedom from so called occupation in Valley:angry:

Do these guys come with LeT ID cards or with some other ID card to say they are infiltrators from across the border ??

Every time they martyr the freedom fighters, the Indians say LeT, so what kind of ID cards they use ?? Or is it written on their foreheads that they are from LeT.

And as for the Sikh policemen killed, was it confirmed it were infiltrators who did it, it may be dakooss, sikh separatists, or even smugglers who were doing some smuggling, anything is possible.

This is all a propaganda game, thing is something and what is told is something else.

They may have killed Hizbul Muj guys, but brand them LeT, to bring in or show the paranoia. The policemen may have been killed by smugglers, but termed as infiltrators, and what is the infiltrators are gonna do in Punjab, it is peaceful as it can be.

Do these guys come with LeT ID cards or with some other ID card to say they are infiltrators from across the border ??

Every time they martyr the freedom fighters, the Indians say LeT, so what kind of ID cards they use ?? Or is it written on their foreheads that they are from LeT.

And as for the Sikh policemen killed, was it confirmed it were infiltrators who did it, it may be dakooss, sikh separatists, or even smugglers who were doing some smuggling, anything is possible.

This is all a propaganda game, thing is something and what is told is something else.

They may have killed Hizbul Muj guys, but brand them LeT, to bring in or show the paranoia. The policemen may have been killed by smugglers, but termed as infiltrators, and what is the infiltrators are gonna do in Punjab, it is peaceful as it can be.

In which case, how did the mods assert that instead of LeT, they were pro freedom insurgents and changed the thread title to that? They could have been drug smugglers or simple thieves or as a lot of you like to believe, innocent civilians?? Where is the proof of them being pro freedom. Did they leave a letter for Pakistani Army ??

:disagree:

smuglers dont come with assault rifles with granades with RDX in commado type dress.

To be a sikh extremist .............atleast you need to have unshorn hairs:what:

by saying propaganda you wanna say that those policeman are alive somewhere...........and police department is faking their death story???

about Hizbul ...........i didnt talked about them yaar........I am just respectfully asking can I call them terrorists???

Gurdaspur being a border district has been a hub of smugling .......no dout about that................BSF regularly kill people near border........( and non of them came out to be local..........not a propaganda......my house is just 5 km away from border.........and gurdaspur has a tiny population...........)

Peace for all ( specially my troubled Punjab) my childhood went under guns..............dont want it anymore:cry:

@Taimikhan: Why was my post deleted? Wasn't that the bitter truth? I understand that you don't particularly like me, but..here is my simple point.

Many here support the militants calling them freedom fighters and variants thereof. One mod even changed the title to suit the 'sentiments' of some other members. Many here pray for those who come across borders and get killed in their attempt to wreck havoc in the Kashmir valley.

But none among them have come forth to celebrate the achievements of the Kashmiri doctor who topped the IAS exam or other achievements by the Kashmiris.

You all support Kashmiri freedom, so why don't you all celebrate their achievements? No prayers for the Kashmiri's welfare? Hypocrisy is not lost upon intelligent observers.

Instead of labeling it as a useless rant, please do provide evidence of Pakistani members support for Kashmiris' achievements instead of their support for the terrorist scumbags!

My point still stands! Unless you post evidence of support for Kashmiris' welfare, many shall presume that all that Pakistan wants is only the territory in question as a balm, sorry to say, for a collective fractured ego and failed state policies based on a pseudo-superiority complex of past governments, without as much as a scant thought about the Kashmiris!

smuglers dont come with assault rifles with granades with RDX in commado type dress.

To be a sikh extremist .............atleast you need to have unshorn hairs:what:

by saying propaganda you wanna say that those policeman are alive somewhere...........and police department is faking their death story???

about Hizbul ...........i didnt talked about them yaar........I am just respectfully asking can I call them terrorists???

Gurdaspur being a border district has been a hub of smugling .......no dout about that................BSF regularly kill people near border........( and non of them came out to be local..........not a propaganda......my house is just 5 km away from border.........and gurdaspur has a tiny population...........)

Peace for all ( specially my troubled Punjab) my childhood went under guns..............dont want it anymore:cry:

I did not said the killed policemen is a fake story, what i meant was that the incident may have been true meaning policemen died, but who killed them, that can be changed or covered up, to give some other face to the incident for some other purpose.

And yeah for you guys they are terrorist, as it depends from which side you are seeing them.

Founding fathers of US were rebels / terrorists for British, but for their own nation, they were freedom fighters.

I believe the discussion has been done on many threads, of how many of the Indian freedom fighters were termed terrorists by British, but India & Pakistan now knows them as freedom fighters who gave their lives for freedom from the british.

So from Indian pov, you can call them terrorists, but from their and our pov, they are something else.

As Pir sahib said, as long as there is Oppression in this world, there will alway's be reason for Jihad (struggle against oppression).

Long live Kashmir struggle.

In which case, how did the mods assert that instead of LeT, they were pro freedom insurgents and changed the thread title to that? They could have been drug smugglers or simple thieves or as a lot of you like to believe, innocent civilians?? Where is the proof of them being pro freedom. Did they leave a letter for Pakistani Army ??

Your Indian Army said, they were killed while coming from across the LOC, and had weapons and other stuff, so it makes them freedom fighters.

But if they had planted those things on innocent Kashmirs, well that is your IA deed, these innocent still become martyrs.

And there is no smuggling in Kashmir, we all know that and know which are the smuggling areas.

@Prometheus

Let it go.. remember the story of 5 blind men and the elephant. Thats the problem with the Pakistan today. They see this animal of terrorism as seperate groups like AT, LeT, Jaish (pro Pakistan ) and TTP etc (anti Pakistan). Till the day they dont realize that its one big 800 pound gorilla in their house, determined to convert the house into a jungle, they are destined to face its warth on a day in day out basis and get blamed every time there is a terror like incident anywhere in the world..

Your Indian Army said, they were killed while coming from across the LOC, and had weapons and other stuff, so it makes them freedom fighters.

But if they had planted those things on innocent Kashmirs, well that is your IA deed, these innocent still become martyrs.

And there is no smuggling in Kashmir, we all know that and know which are the smuggling areas.

What a self serving though flawed logic..You are willing to believe the part of what Indian Army says because it suites your convinience and reject the part that doesnt ?

Exclusive: Here's proof of Pak incursion-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Pakistan infiltration caught on camera-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom