What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
There is no need to debate on this issue as we have seen many debates like this on this forum. I asked Indians to do whatever they can to quell the insurgency, if they can... No offense. I think the great Indian army can do something to destroy these "terrorists"...

;)

There is no need to debate on this issue as we have seen many debates like this on this forum. I asked Indians to do whatever they can to quell the insurgency, if they can... No offense. I think the great Indian army can do something to destroy these "terrorists"...

;)

In case you haven't noticed, the insurgency is at its lowest levels of the last decade. Blowing up tracks shows their level of desperation. We know their foreign masters wont give up harboring them so easily so we opened up another front. The tactic seems to be working.

In case you haven't noticed, the insurgency is at its lowest levels of the last decade. Blowing up tracks shows their level of desperation. We know their foreign masters wont give up harboring them so easily so we opened up another front. The tactic seems to be working.

Keep the strategy going may be in some upcoming decades you might quell them completely and we might not see any thread like this one. My best wishes to Hindustani Sena.:azn:

Go Go...:yahoo:

And wat has tht got to do with sowing and reaping?
unless we forced our own people to fight us?
Anyways most people know tht TTP is supported by @ss.... sitting in kabul.Who will bear the fruits of there proxy seeds.

Yes, you forced your own people to fight you by first indoctrinating them against the Russians, then using them to control Afghanistan and then back stabbing them when the US grabbed your balls and forced you to support the WoT. The dog is indeed biting the hand that fed it.

Last time i checked waziristan,bunner,orakzai,swat,malakand was freed of indian proxy seeds and n.waziristan wwas under the microscope of army?
And drone strikes tht kill fukin ttp were done with agreement of GOP.

Exactly. Done with the agreement of GoP. F@$kin spineless, your army. Allowing its own people to be killed by foreign forces.

Exactly, u better learn it by heart.
Some consider awaking khalistan,kashmir and others as a sign of the almost ripping crops india had sown earlier.
You Dig?

Wake up whatever you want. You aren't getting anywhere. First free your balls from the American fist and then we'll talk.

And I dont need to dig, you guys are so good at digging your own graves.

Keep the strategy going may be in some upcoming decades you might quell them completely and we might not see any thread like this one. My best wishes to Hindustani Sena.:azn:

Go Go...:yahoo:

Thanks. We will keep at it untill the weed is crushed.

Not long until the ratio killed will be equal and then we will see and increase with more indian occupation army being killed then freedom fighters.

As Gulshan Grover says in one of the movies

"Allah na kare"

On a serious note.. What you are hoping for is going to be more and more difficult as the initial learning curve of the Indian army in fighting against urban terrorists is now flattening out. The initial unpreparedness factor of Indian Army is no longer working in the favor of these terrorists. As a matter of fact, if you pull up last few years' data, you will see the trend actually going in the other direction. For example, the recent operation Khoj, where 16+2 of these terrorists were hunted down and killed was one of the few proactive operations launched by IA where it prevented these guys from coming into the population centers and neutralized them much before that.. And this will improve further as these battalions stationed in these areas start getting equipped with specialized equipment bought from Israel..

Soon hell is going to be a crowded place, because inshahallah that's where these terrorists are gonna go...

Karan has it right, they will be more then happy if we go for a war. We have to be intelligent, since we have progressed war is something we want to avoid more and they are trying to take advantage of it. The technology is growing fast with regards to anti terrorism and infiltration and soon it will become very difficult to conduct a terrorist activity and that is the way to go.

Things are getting better in Kashmir, violence is declined and it is going to be that way this year too. Nobody believed violence will in end in Indian Punjab but it did right.

There are many aspect.
1) Local gets boarded/ lose sympathy if infiltration carries for long duration as it makes their life hell.
2) We get better and learn skills and buy more weapons.
3) World community thinks this as a threat and will support us.

I guess Kashmir is taking the same route as Punjab, everything has a up and down. Kashmir violence has seen it up, now its going to go down, have patience.

And in the meantime, go thru this..Chanakyaniti at its best..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/44215-monkey-trap.html

I agree though my sorrow lets me get carried away.The least we can do is take the fight into enemy land and give them a taste of their own medicine covertly

We already are.. Though not in a violent way.. Every time India is given more importance in world affairs, its a battle won. Everytime a World Economic Forum identifies India as a prefered destination for Capital Investment, its a victory...And in the long run, these victories matter more..Its due to these victories in last 20 years that today, we have an economic muscle to (probably) cajole France to cancel the JF 17 deal .. or are able to be the customer of the largest ongoing defence deal in the world..

So while the death of our soldiers is regretable, its part of a larger game where India is able to keep this nonsense localized and contained by spending a small part of its resources while the balance part of resources are expended in growing economically.

So next time we enjoy the fruites of India's economic growth, remember it's in part due to these folks, who are standing on the wall with a gun in their hands...(Jack Nicholson: A few good men)

We do not recognize any disputed status. The whole of Kashmir is our land including P-O-K, as said by GoI. What do you suggest we do, to resolve this matter for ever?

Give the rest of the IOK independence since it doesn't belong to you. and send the army to fight with Maoists. Issue resolved. As far as Azad Kashmir is concerned you don't have the right to even dream about it, the only right you have over Azad Kashmir is that you can download the pictures of this beautiful valley and enjoy them.:rofl:

:azn::woot:

Give the rest of the IOK independence since it doesn't belong to you. and send the army to fight with Maoists. Issue resolved. As far as Azad Kashmir is concerned you don't have the right to even dream about it, the only right you have over Azad Kashmir is that you can download the pictures of this beautiful valley and enjoy them.:rofl:

:azn::woot:

Ok. As you said. How come Zadari missing exparts opinion?

You count blowing up railway tracks as fighting the occupying forces?

So you dont have a problem if they attack the army but do have a problem with them attacking the railroad?

Who are these terrorists trying to harm by blowing up tracks? Its the common awam of Kashmir.

The common awam does not want the indian occupations army there.....how come your not concerned then.

And yes, its not alright for Pakistan to back the so called freedom fighters, not when they are blowing up tracks and stalling development.

And i bet the indian army doesnt use the railroads to carry on the occupation.

And sometimes, just sometimes when I hear people like you supporting terrorists, I dont mind the bomb attacks on your cities. As one of your friends said, as you sow, so you reap.

When i hear people like you support state terror and the killings and injustices in kashmir i also dont mind when mumbai attacks happen and bombs go off in your cities........as you sow, so you reap.

In case you failed to notice it was pakistan that stopped the freedom fighters from crossing over and that bought violence down in the last decade and not the indian army........you had more then a decade to sort the problem out but showed your true colours with doing nothing.
At least the pakistani public-politicians-army can see that you will not move an inch on kashmir as long there is a sword not hanging over your head......you going have to bleed to stay in kashmir and where going to make you bleed.

When you attack people in kashmir it must be "anti-terrorism" but when you get attacked its "terrorism".
The indian army is the terrorist in kashmir.
Its alright for you use state terrorism in kashmir but not alright for pakistan to back the freedom fighters.

First tell us your nationality before ranting like a head less chicken son.
Lets us do your dissection and discussion after that. Dont try to be a smart a$$ you are Chinese isnt it a champion of genocide.

Yes, you forced your own people to fight you by first indoctrinating them against the Russians, then using them to control Afghanistan and then back stabbing them when the US grabbed your balls and forced you to support the WoT. The dog is indeed biting the hand that fed it.

Lol are afghans our people?
2)They were resisiting the russians before we joined the war...or should i say USA joined and started COLD WAR,providing weapons and training....
And 3)How did we control afghanistan when USA betrayed them and left them with stock piles of weapons?
Indeed common sense is rare to find in ur town.
Exactly. Done with the agreement of GoP. F@$kin spineless, your army. Allowing its own people to be killed by foreign forces.
B.S
If drones are fuking indian supported TTP fuks should we stop em for killing ur children????
Collatral dammage is always there in a war thts why the area undergoing ops has been evacuated.
So u mighty like to shut the B.S and ur F@$kin spineless govt. using proxys.
F@kin dikL3s.

Wake up whatever you want. You aren't getting anywhere. First free your balls from the American fist and then we'll talk.
Are u a homosexual???or just obsessed with the balls of Pakistanis is ur habit???
Anyways we dont have our balls in nobodys fist.
And have u freed ur *** from other poverty and 75% poor,AIDs,prostitution?AID???then we ill talk
And I dont need to dig, you guys are so good at digging your own graves.

Looks like ur running out of wood for cremation?
And now u have to DIG?:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom