What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well we have lost 6 brave mens....this is painful and disgusting to know....Yes we manage to kill 16 pigs but cost of raising such pigs vs transforming boys into men is way higher and their loss is more painful then joy of getting rids of these terrorists....This proxy war needs to be bring to a halt sooner than later....

I would prefer a limited conflict over this proxy war any point in time...

Think about it.. A limited war will still kill a lot of Indian military men and at the same time kill our economy for next 5-10 years. For our enemies, the second damage actually spells victory, irrespective of the result of the war.. Why give them the satisfaction. The loss hurts, but the IA is increasing its effectiveness over last few years.. The gain is not in terms of their people killed vs ours.. Its thwarting their designs, which is to weaken the Indian nation...

Think about it.. A limited war will still kill a lot of Indian military men and at the same time kill our economy for next 5-10 years. For our enemies, the second damage actually spells victory, irrespective of the result of the war.. Why give them the satisfaction. The loss hurts, but the IA is increasing its effectiveness over last few years.. The gain is not in terms of their people killed vs ours.. Its thwarting their designs, which is to weaken the Indian nation...

I agree though my sorrow lets me get carried away.The least we can do is take the fight into enemy land and give them a taste of their own medicine covertly

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well we have lost 6 brave mens....this is painful and disgusting to know....Yes we manage to kill 16 pigs but cost of raising such pigs vs transforming boys into men is way higher and their loss is more painful then joy of getting rids of these terrorists....This proxy war needs to be bring to a halt sooner than later....

Watch your mouth!:angry:.....otherwise you will get as good as you give and the post will end up getting derailed by name calling.

Not long until the ratio killed will be equal and then we will see and increase with more indian occupation army being killed then freedom fighters.

Pakistan has given more then enough time to india to make postive moves in IOK and forfilled indian demands only to see the indian add more demands........time to turn the tap back on.

Karan has it right, they will be more then happy if we go for a war. We have to be intelligent, since we have progressed war is something we want to avoid more and they are trying to take advantage of it. The technology is growing fast with regards to anti terrorism and infiltration and soon it will become very difficult to conduct a terrorist activity and that is the way to go.

Things are getting better in Kashmir, violence is declined and it is going to be that way this year too. Nobody believed violence will in end in Indian Punjab but it did right.

There are many aspect.
1) Local gets boarded/ lose sympathy if infiltration carries for long duration as it makes their life hell.
2) We get better and learn skills and buy more weapons.
3) World community thinks this as a threat and will support us.

I guess Kashmir is taking the same route as Punjab, everything has a up and down. Kashmir violence has seen it up, now its going to go down, have patience.

Pakistan has given more then enough time to india to make postive moves in IOK and forfilled indian demands only to see the indian add more demands........time to turn the tap back on.

We can see that, a country that uses terrorism as a state policy. Just hope you remember your words when Pakistan is paid back in the same currency.

We can see that, a country that uses terrorism as a state policy. Just hope you remember your words when Pakistan is paid back in the same currency.

When you attack people in kashmir it must be "anti-terrorism" but when you get attacked its "terrorism".
The indian army is the terrorist in kashmir.
Its alright for you use state terrorism in kashmir but not alright for pakistan to back the freedom fighters.

Yeah india uses terrorism as its state policy be it 71 or present ur always there.
Also U ripe wat u sow.
And i hope u also remmember ur dirty proxy wars be it LTTE,TTP,MUKTI BHANI,BLA,Sindu desh Or anything else.

Yeah india uses terrorism as its state policy be it 71 or present ur always there.
Also U ripe wat u sow.
And i hope u also remmember ur dirty proxy wars be it LTTE,TTP,MUKTI BHANI,BLA,Sindu desh Or anything else.

Remember the reap what you sow comment next time a blast tears thru some part of Pakistan. Heaven forbid...

Remember the reap what you sow comment next time a blast tears thru some part of Pakistan. Heaven forbid...

In tht case ill remember the Indian proxy and Banya mindset of indian establishment...And pray for a swift fruit for the indians sown on afghan soil.
You dig.

When you attack people in kashmir it must be "anti-terrorism" but when you get attacked its "terrorism".
The indian army is the terrorist in kashmir.
Its alright for you use state terrorism in kashmir but not alright for pakistan to back the freedom fighters.

You count blowing up railway tracks as fighting the occupying forces? Who are these terrorists trying to harm by blowing up tracks? Its the common awam of Kashmir.

And yes, its not alright for Pakistan to back the so called freedom fighters, not when they are blowing up tracks and stalling development.

And sometimes, just sometimes when I hear people like you supporting terrorists, I dont mind the bomb attacks on your cities. As one of your friends said, as you sow, so you reap.

Also U ripe wat u sow.

Talking about sowing and reaping - No wonder your own people are fighting your army. Your border areas are beyond your control where the writ of the Taliban runs and US drones strike with impunity.

You sow extremism and cross border terrorism and you reap death!

In tht case ill remember the Indian proxy and Banya mindset of indian establishment...And pray for a swift fruit for the indians sown on afghan soil.
You dig.

bigstockphoto_Talk_To_The_Hand_-_Bu.jpg

TALK TO THE HAND

Talking about sowing and reaping - No wonder your own people are fighting your army
And wat has tht got to do with sowing and reaping?
unless we forced our own people to fight us?
Anyways most people know tht TTP is supported by @ss.... sitting in kabul.Who will bear the fruits of there proxy seeds.

Your border areas are beyond your control where the writ of the Taliban runs and US drones strike with impunity.
Last time i checked waziristan,bunner,orakzai,swat,malakand was freed of indian proxy seeds and n.waziristan wwas under the microscope of army?
And drone strikes tht kill fukin ttp were done with agreement of GOP.

You sow extremism and cross border terrorism and you reap death!

Exactly, u better learn it by heart.
Some consider awaking khalistan,kashmir and others as a sign of the almost ripping crops india had sown earlier.
You Dig?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom