What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I don't know what "IN" and "IA" stands for in INDIA.. but I can guess what middle "D" stands for in INDIA... D for Dravidia or United stated of Dravidians.. :D

Wrong ...... Try Again....

and while you are at it.. try not being a RACIST jack

The way you are describing her seems like she is a village girl. Urban girls do not need such basic grooming. So it is obvious that you are her role model. :lol:

Whats the definition of village belle? :D I don't think a girl who wears pant shirt to work and speaks english can be considered as village belle? I have never been to Kerala or Tamil Nadu.. but do village girlz over there wear pant shirt and speak english?

The Punjabi Village belles or Mutiyars from our Punjab are not that modern yet...

Ladakh is beautiful

When i see Occupied Kashmir.......... that song start coming in my mind

"Meray Watan teri jannat main aayenge ik din" and i feel sorry for my Kashmiri brothers :cry:

Ladakh is beautiful

"Meray Watan teri jannat main aayenge ik din" and i feel sorry for my Kashmiri brothers :cry:
BIG MISTAKE
Ladakh is in free kashmir....

You can ask people living in ladakh what freedom means to them....

30cfb0bea08bd355d5e2672f8e4ebdd7.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

they are maintaining law and order...does not matter the protesters are pro indians or pro kashmir

^^^^^^^^^^

have not you noticed a pro-indian protester with indian flag in his hand....which he is raising towards the heaven

good work novice,xebex and abhiras..

will come with my contribution tomorrow..

here are some..
f0ed9fdc05d221e227a291b8a48864fc.jpg

d3ffb9a9ed68ce0e94093207d0dffec5.jpg

Whats the definition of village belle? :D I don't think a girl who wears pant shirt to work and speaks english can be considered as village belle? I have never been to Kerala or Tamil Nadu.. but do village girlz over there wear pant shirt and speak english?

The Punjabi Village belles or Mutiyars from our Punjab are not that modern yet...

Definition of village girl? Simply the girl who comes from village.

Kerala is the most educated state and has literacy rate of over 91%, so I would not be surprised if she speaks English and wears modern dresses, even though coming from a village. Since she is literate and must have good qualifications to be there, she can easily slip into the dress code of her resident nation. While in India, she might prefer local dresses.

Ladakh is beautiful

The only occupied Kashmir I am aware of is the Pakist an occupied Ka shmir. Why would you feel sorry for people living there?? :azn:

Cadets of the National Cadets Corps march during a rehearsal ahead of the Independence Day celebrations

Back
Top Bottom