What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Wrapped in Tricolor, Shabbir Ahmad Malik comes home, martyred

xin_5720306250755250745217.jpg

New recruits of the Indian paramilitary Border Security Force look on during the passing out parade ceremony in Humhama

eeb8f983f565474bcb84c7e2b7dc003a.jpg

A new recruit of the Indian paramilitary Border Security Force shouts an order during the passing out parade ceremony

fb4fe3a9bfec26c433b92bf790fa91e1.jpg

Dont know about Heaven, but someone's something is certainly on fire ;)... Got an urge to open a similar thead on Burning Pakistan, but then the pics I collected were too gory and troubling..Definitely like the postive spin from Jha, novice,xebex and abhiras. Keep it up guys..

The only occupied Kashmir I am aware of is the Pakist an occupied Ka shmir. Why would you feel sorry for people living there?? :azn:

i know what is truth........ didn't even want to argue with you guyz again n again and i am also aware of the fact that you guyz know yourself which part is occupied and which is a free Kashmir and on many ocassions you have also accepted that the large number of Kashmirs do not want to stay with India. It is the patriotism that makes you believe what you have mentioned above

Nothing wrong with that...... but the truth is truth....... it never changes by your sayings or mine

Zaki, do you have the same sentiments for Tibet?

i have nothing to do with Tibet. I don't like talking about the issue that has nothing to do with me or my country. I am well aware of the situation of Tibet but don't like giving my opinion on that

China and India can solve this matter themselves

Thread and some MEMBERS who have not paid any Heed to my Soft warning are going to be Treated soon.

i know what is truth........ didn't even want to argue with you guyz again n again and i am also aware of the fact that you guyz know yourself which part is occupied and which is a free Kashmir and on many ocassions you have also accepted that the large number of Kashmirs do not want to stay with India. It is the patriotism that makes you believe what you have mentioned above

Nothing wrong with that...... but the truth is truth....... it never changes by your sayings or mine

at-least all neutral reports claim indian kashmir is in better condition then pakistan occupied kashmir

and these neutral source include noble prize winner - 'United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees'

at-least all neutral reports claim indian kashmir is in better condition then pakistan occupied kashmir

and these neutral source include noble prize winner - 'United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees'

oh well i have read dozens of nuteral reports and almost all of them said peoples in Pakistani side of Kashmir are in far better condition

I don't know which and when and where did you hear that :disagree:

Peoples in Pakistani side Kashmir do not even consider themselves Kashmiris. They are just like Pakistanis trust me........ you have neve been there you have no idea about the Pakistani side of Kashmir

Last post here for now

This Thread is not for your GOD damn soldier parade so stop Posting your BS and refer to Post #1.

Back
Top Bottom