What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
In India caste system is there in Muslims and Chritians too. Do you know that?

In India caste system is there in Muslims and Chritians too. Do you know that?

Islam and caste-system are counter-intuitive. Islam looks beyond race/ethnicity. Ranking people in any type of man-made system is completely forbidden -as we believe we are all created equal before Allah SWT

p.s. despite few untoward incidents, we don't burn missionaries in Pakistan ;)

We did not ask u to give us back the forcefully integrated Jungadh state then hold plebiscite. Point is Indians hold no moral grounds when it comes to Kashmir. ZERO. Nil.

Moral ground? Post NRO, Zardari has no moral right to continue as president of pakistan. better advise him first.

As far as kashmir is concerned, Jiski Laathi, Uski Bhains. Hope you get my point.

We did not ask u to give us back the forcefully integrated Jungadh state then hold plebiscite. Point is Indians hold no moral grounds when it comes to Kashmir. ZERO. Nil.

What 'moral' grounds does Pakistan have on Kashmir?
Same goes for you; Pakistan has nothing to do with Kashmir. ZERO. Nil. Quit the whining.

one day Occupied Kashmir will be free from your occupation and will be part of the Azad Kashmir insha-Allah.
Who told you Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan? That's bias from your side.

Again.... no one cared to answer me. Why don't you support an Independent Kashmir? Why all ths bla bla about INDIA. Correct yourself FIRST. Then come talking to India about :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Moral ground? Post NRO, Zardari has no moral right to continue as president of pakistan. better advise him first.

Oh, i agree. I didn't vote for him though.

As far as kashmir is concerned, Jiski Laathi, Uski Bhains. Hope you get my point.

rule of the daanda :)

As far as Kashmir is concerned, I believe you are having expertise in this field. Take away the "laathi" or keep it --makes no difference..... the "bhains" will rebel even harder

c9df096d7251833a0395ad32df2461db.jpg

Ranking people in any type of man-made system is completely forbidden -as we believe we are all created equal before Allah SWT

Nice words!! I second them.

Does "we" include all human beings including non-muslims?

actually, hindus in Pakistan are happy here. They are not bound by state-sponsored "caste system"

There are very less Hindus in Pakistan, and they know if they raise their voice against happiness, there might be no tomorrow.

A state which sees everything from the lens of religion, where a person gets converted to Islam, because he felt otherwise he cannot be captain. Speaks a lot in itself.

Also heard about few Hindus coming to India and even had the opportunity of being next door neighbor to one such family.

Not so much compassion with Kafirs, I guess.

I m no expert on Islam but I ve heard stuffs like, kill kafirs and go to jannat, somewhere on this forum.

P.S. Genuine argument. Nothing personal. Thanks.

Nah, not me; and not most Muslims I can comfortably say.

in times of peace, not war:

Killing of one is killing of all mankind
Rescue of one is rescue of all mankind

i think it was hindu extremists who massacred Christians in Orissa. :tdown:

As far as Kashmir is concerned, I believe you are having expertise in this field. Take away the "laathi" and the "bhains" will rebel even harder

Our Lathi is is our immense economic development, political clout and millitary might. Last heard was that Zardari and team was roaming place to place asking for economic aid. Lets see how you plan to 'take away' our lathi by offering "sasti chai paani" to some hurriat leaders. And stay alert, and better guard your baluchistan or we will be seeing a new prime minister of baluchistan very soon.

Not so much compassion with Kafirs, I guess.

I m no expert on Islam but I ve heard stuffs like, kill kafirs and go to jannat, somewhere on this forum.

P.S. Genuine argument. Nothing personal. Thanks.
Well i dont think it was 'genuine' concern of yours, but anywaz, it is like Modi saying kill all Muslims in Gujrat and you'll reborn into a King!

Yes, it does.

Islam says that no black is lesser than the white and no white is superior than the black etc etc.

Try googling up Prophet's (PBUH) Last Sermon

the mug was talking about caste system and ISLAM

Islam not only demands that we treat people of other faiths/beliefs with respect -- but even if you look at the history of Islam, you will know that

a.) Muslims were instrumental in helping to safeguard the distinctive traditions of the Christian Coptic Church in Egypt from the oppressive practices of the dominant Church of Rome

b.) Muslim Turks are credited in Islamic history with safeguarding eastern European Protestants and Eastern Orthodox Christians alike from pressure and persecution exerted by the Church of Rome.

c.) The "golden age" of Jewish religious scholarship in pre-medieval Spain was achieved in an environment of religious freedom supported by the dominant Muslim society.

d.) Religious minorities -- especially Jews, Christians and Hindus -- have flourished under Muslim rule and, thus protected, their ancient places of worship have survived to this day.

look at india when it was booming under Muslim rule

Our Lathi is is our immense economic development, political clout and millitary might. Last heard was that Zardari and team was roaming place to place asking for economic aid. Lets see how you plan to 'take away' our lathi by offering "sasti chai paani" to some hurriat leaders. And stay alert, and better guard your baluchistan or we will be seeing a new prime minister of baluchistan very soon.

Hey would you please stick to the topic?

Are you actually so ******** or may be you just like to troll around?

The other guy is paying you respect and you start mounting his head!

And i know of you military might! The same 'might' where you Generals and Air Chief yap that india is not prepared in case of war till 2012 or may should i quote the statement of your COAS where i said that when it comes to defence, india stands nowhere as compared to Pakistan, or may be you were referring to your spec forces who took three days to flush out rag tag terrorists?

Stick to the topic!!

Oh, i agree. I didn't vote for him though.

rule of the daanda :)

As far as Kashmir is concerned, I believe you are having expertise in this field. Take away the "laathi" or keep it --makes no difference..... the "bhains" will rebel even harder

c9df096d7251833a0395ad32df2461db.jpg

Big deal, we can show you similar stuff for Baluchistan. By the way what was east Pakistan , if this was rule of lathi then, what kind of rule was that. Kashmir does not even compare.

If 1 finger points at us, 4 points at you. Just because East Pakistan got separated does not mean you are clean.

d.) Religious minorities -- especially Jews, Christians and Hindus -- have flourished under Muslim rule (look at ancient Persia, or even bharat) and, thus protected, their ancient places of worship have survived to this day.

This is correct only untill the rule of Shah jahan. His Satanic successor Aurangzeb was very brutal on minorities. Destroyed several temples, forcefully converted thousands of hindus to muslims. Introduced jazia and other crap on minorities. Hadnt been his forceful conversion, muslims in the subcontinent would have hardly be 5 % of the total muslim population now.

Big deal, we can show you similar stuff for Baluchistan. By the way what was east Pakistan ,

Please do so!

BTW we are living in 2009 (another day or two and it'll be 2010), just though that i should remind you if you forgot to come out of '71!!

Back
Top Bottom