What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What exactly do you want to listen?!

Perhaps a more spicy reply, i guess?

The sole purpose of using the phrase 'living-being' was to include every breathing and growing thing on this planet.

i'll again suggest that you should not over-load your common sense and refrain from the 'thing' that you are up to by trying taking me for a walk.

:lol: Don't worry I am not up to any such 'thing'. Regarding a 'spicy reply'...let it come, I have a big patience to read that as well. Perhaps, we can learn from each other through a healthy discussion.

What I can assure 100% is that I will never over load my common sense and will not use any insulting words against any other forum members.

:lol: Don't worry I am not up to any such 'thing'. Regarding a 'spicy reply'...let it come, I have a big patience to read that as well. Perhaps, we can learn from each other through a healthy discussion.

What I can assure 100% is that I will never over load my common sense and will not use any insulting words against any other forum members.

Guud for you!

BTW, did you search why i asked you to do?

Before we start a healthy discussion i would like that the other guy should have atleast some background knowledge on the stuff, otherwise it gets a bit kinky, dont you think?

Apart from this, please open up a new thread on the Islam Vs Equality and i'll love to help you out there. Feel free to ask any question, you may use the PM service :azn:

Guud for you!

BTW, did you search why i asked you to do?

Before we start a healthy discussion i would like that the other guy should have atleast some background knowledge on the stuff, otherwise it gets a bit kinky, dont you think?

Apart from this, please open up a new thread on the Islam Vs Equality and i'll love to help you out there. Feel free to ask any question, you may use the PM service :azn:

You got me wrong, buddy!!

I respect all religions b/c my religion teaches me so. I have no intention to start any "Islam Vs. ****" thread. I beleive all religions are great, and this A Vs. B thing is a sheer waste of time and energy.

My whole point was just to bring forward the hypocrisy that we all possess, intentionally or un-intentionally. We usually talk so many nice things about our religions/cultures and then do exactly opposite to the tenets/teachings of our religions/cultures. Bad-mouthing, name-calling, and insulting words are a few examples that I have seen on this forum.

you can report posts you find offensive, they will be reviewed

Yes I blame the Indian Hindus because they are the occupying force who have Mufti playing to their tunes. When you don't have a response then you talk about the condition Hindus in Pakistan like a numb nut ... Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, all of these issues are because of your occuping forces ... get out of Kashmir and let them live like humans ...

and always remember that Pakistani Hindus are far better off than the Indian Muslims!!

Well you need to learn about the constitution of India and the powers of a CM. Ours is a functioning constitution which is not suspended every 5 years or so by a military takeover so it is quite clear in its interpretation buddy. Al your talk about a "Mufti" is just hype.

Hindus in Pakistan and other minorities are "well treated" huh? I will not post the multiple links but just go ahead and google this topic "persecution of minority religions in Pakistan" and check for yourself how well you treat your minority religions out there.

Get out of Kashmir? Try taking a lead on your own advice. Inasmuch as I disagree with India's occupation of Kashmir , I hate the fact that Pakistan greedily eyes Kashmir for its own objectives whilst denouncing Indian occupation of a portion of Kashmir. So just to amend your motto , may I add that both Pakistan and India should get out of Kashmir ?

India-Pakistan would have to agree on current cease fire bounderies because both sides wont be ever giving up on claims, as for Geelani *sigh* no comments.

An unlikely scenario, unless there is some type of understanding between the two nations which is again, an unlikely scenario.

You guys are funny!

For you whole channels streaming stuff incriminating Pakistan for the trouble in Kashmir are partisan, Indian propaganda blah blah. Yet you post these two-bit youtube clips, and expect people to honor them as true, unbiased public opinion.

Yes - for you, convenience and support to the 'cause' are the criteria to support or denounce any evidence. Ostriches choose to bury their head in sand just on these two criteria. :D

If you still believe that majority of Kashmiris DO NOT want to join Pakistan then I am sorry to say you are living in Fool's Paradise Central......................:sick:

http://www.dailykashmirimages.com/i...i-discharged-from-skims&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Srinagar, Dec 29: Twenty five days after he was brutally attacked by unidentified assailants, senior separatist leader Fazal Haque Qureshi was discharged today from the hospital.
Having narrowly escaped the assassination bid some 25 days back, Qureshi, after being discharged from SKIMS Soura where he was operated upon for critical head injuries, has refused to take security cover. He also declined the government’s offer of a residential place within the security zone, local news agency KNS reported.
On December 04, Fazal Haque Quresi was shot at outside his residence in Soura when he was returning from a mosque after ‘Maghrib’ prayers. He was immediately rushed to hospital where his condition remained critical for over a week, during which he was operated upon for head injury.
Today Qureshi was finally discharged from the hospital.
KNS quoted SKIMS Director Dr. Abdul Hamed Zargar as saying that the separatist leader is comparatively better now, although he is still weak, which will go away with proper medication and diet.
Meanwhile, the news agency quoted Qureshi’s close friend and aide Mussadiq Aadil as saying that the senior separatist has declined the government’s offer of a security cover.
--------------
Pretty brave of him I must say. But I guess he doesn't want to give hypocrites like Geelani an opportunity to start labeling him "Indian agent".

Although its quite possible that LeT or Hizb affiliated cowards might try attacking one of the pro-dialogue leaders again.

Hindus in Pakistan and other minorities are "well treated" huh?

yes there have been un-toward incidents in Pakistan....nobody can deny that, unless they are idiots.

but if you look at the reforms that have taken place, and the power of the media which addresses these issues --you will know that they are much fewer in number

incidentally, far larger numbers of minorities have been killed in india than in Pakistan......Sikhs, Muslims and Christians have all faced tragedies there -and on HUGE level

I will not post the multiple links but just go ahead and google this topic "persecution of minority religions in Pakistan" and check for yourself how well you treat your minority religions out there.

yes, of course.

But do the same for india....

US body accuses India of failing to protect minorities

Amnesty International urges India to protect minority Christians | Persecution Update India

Get out of Kashmir? Try taking a lead on your own advice. Inasmuch as I disagree with India's occupation of Kashmir , I hate the fact that Pakistan greedily eyes Kashmir for its own objectives whilst denouncing Indian occupation of a portion of Kashmir. So just to amend your motto , may I add that both Pakistan and India should get out of Kashmir ?

a plebicite should be offered.....read Pakistan's official stance on the issue. We treat it as disputed territory

indians official stance is that its "integral part of india"

(for whatever that's worth)

:disagree:

so until the issue is solved, indians are out of their mind, and out of touch with reality if they think we will ever back down from this issue. It is ingrained in the lives of every man, woman and child of this country.

"incidentally, far larger numbers of minorities have been killed in india than in Pakistan......Sikhs, Muslims and Christians have all faced tragedies there -and on HUGE level"

More hindus were murdered in Pakistan in one single tragedy of 1971.

Besides, coming back to the topic, Ejazr already clarified that muharram processions were allowed everywhere in India except potential trouble spots, and the trouble makers managed to make trouble in srinagar - surprise surprise. so wasting so many words ranting abt india was just as useless as repeating in every post how kashmir is your lifesource etc etc. sounds like 'aal iss well'!

"incidentally, far larger numbers of minorities have been killed in india than in Pakistan......Sikhs, Muslims and Christians have all faced tragedies there -and on HUGE level"

More hindus were murdered in Pakistan in one single tragedy of 1971

and what about Muslims killed by hindus during the same period ;)

Besides, coming back to the topic, Ejazr already clarified that muharram processions were allowed everywhere in India except potential trouble spots, and the trouble makers managed to make trouble in srinagar - surprise surprise. so wasting so many words ranting abt india was just as useless as repeating in every post how kashmir is your lifesource etc etc. sounds like 'aal iss well'!

i was just reporting the news......

who are the "trouble makers" ? This incident involved people in the halted procession engaging in some scraps with indian police

@Abu
About more people in minorities getting killed in India being compared to Pakistan is not a fare comparison.
You have less then 1% minorities, and it is human psychology that when weak people keep do not protest as much.
In India Muslims are in huge number, I do not know what criteria is used to call them minority but they are neither small nor weak. So often riots are stared by them as well, so cannot put the blame entirely on Hindus (not justifying, but Godhra happened before Gujarat). Do you have a minority that can fight with rest, absolutely not, they will be butchered.

I also wants to know what was population of Hindus in current Pakistan before partition, if the number was more then 10% then why it is low now. Is it because they could not trust you for security?

and what about Muslims killed by hindus during the same period ;)

You mean that indian order to indian soldiers and their razakar collaborators to kill all muslims in east pakiistan in 1971? Yeah, you got me there.

Though nice to know moharram processions in india were largely peaceful except the routine paid tamasha in sri nagar. sorry to hear that in pakistan occupied kashmir though peaceful shias were bombed and so many killed and maimed.

Back
Top Bottom