What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Islam says that no black is lesser than the white and no white is superior than the black etc etc.

Should I read it like
"No non-Muslim is better than a Muslim and no Muslim is better than a non-Muslim"

in other words

"All humans are the same irrespective of religion, caste, color and sex"

Last edited:
Hey dumbhead would you please stick to the topic?

Are you actually so stupid or may be you just like to troll around?

The other guy is paying you respect and you start mounting his head!

Mind your language. I have 1001 ugly words for you in my dictionary. If you wanna hear those, come see me personally.

If you want your presence felt, then make some meaningful argument and if you cannot think of anything meaningful then better keep your mouth shut. Better not open your big mouth and show your :tdown: worth to other people.

Should I read it like
"No non-Muslim is better than a Muslim and no Muslim is better than a non-Muslim"

The 'english' is self-explanatory, do the kasht and read it out loud when you search it up, it would definitely help.

Tiers, hierarchy, classification, demarcation, caste etc is not part of Islam when it comes to measure the worth of a living being! It is simple as that.

Our Lathi is is our immense economic development, political clout and millitary might.

are you obtuse? How does that benefit Kashmiris, who are wanting independence ---some of whom are actually calling for TOTAL independence and a new country.

your so-called "lathi" is bearing no fruit for majority of your population, most of which is below poverty line and living in most abject conditions

Last heard was that Zardari and team was roaming place to place asking for economic aid.

I don't have a copy of his itinerary. He can ask for more personal cheques --which arent even going to national exchequer. So it makes no difference to us.

Lets see how you plan to 'take away' our lathi by offering "sasti chai paani" to some hurriat leaders.

it makes no difference......they are from Kashmir and bred there. We give them very little support actually. But we dont place them under house-arrest every time the freedom-marchers walk the streets of Sri Nagar waving Pakistani flags

And stay alert, and better guard your baluchistan or we will be seeing a new prime minister of baluchistan very soon.

Chief Minister Raisani is in charge of affairs there, and he reports to Federal Government.

You can play your games there, but always remember that india faces a plethora of social unrest, secessionist groups, and disenfranchised. Two can play at these games. Look what happened to your friend "USSR" ;)

i hope you understood.

Mind your language. I have 1001 ugly words for you in my dictionary. If you wanna hear those, come see me personally.

If you want your presence felt, then make some meaningful argument and if you cannot think of anything meaningful then better keep your mouth shut.

Oho...why dont you pose the same limitations on your way of discussion? i bet you need it more!

i was just showing you the mirror, oopss it just broke!

Islam not only demands that we treat people of other faiths/beliefs with respect

To all PDF members,

I believe this is a basic requirement of all religions. Irrespective of religion, this should be a basic trait of all human beings.

Kindly avoid using insulting words like "mug" "dog" "dumbhead" "stupid" etc.

You are sick and I pity your condition.

Guud to see you relaxing!

Keep it up, it helps, go get a glass of water.

Now back to topic, shall we?

are you obtuse? How does that benefit Kashmiris, who are wanting independence ---some of whom are actually calling for TOTAL independence and a new country.

Kashmir is returning to normalcy now thanks to the internal turmoil in pakistan. The rise in insurgencyin kashmir like in punjab was strictly due to pakistans active participation. India will make sure that pakistan is kept occupied in its internal issues and would use its political and economic clout in pakistan and afghanistan (Lathi). It has already begun to do so with its vigorous involvement in Afghan and pakistans tribal areas and baluchistan. If you already dont know, there has been not a single terrorist attack in India since over a year now and this is a significant development. On the other hand there are nearly 2 bomb blasts in pakistan on dialy basis. This suggests that all card are falling in right places. Once baluchistan is balkanised then there is very little of pakistan left to deal. This is the current strategy being implemented by Indian establishment.

The 'english' is self-explanatory, do the kasht and read it out loud when you search it up, it would definitely help.

Tiers, hierarchy, classification, demarcation, caste etc is not part of Islam when it comes to measure the worth of a living being! It is simple as that.

Thank you. I will.

Does your reference to 'living being' include non-Muslims?

your so-called "lathi" is bearing no fruit for majority of your population, most of which is below poverty line and living in most abject conditions

I don't have a copy of his itinerary. He can ask for more personal cheques --which arent even going to national exchequer. So it makes no difference to us.

it makes no difference......they are from Kashmir and bred there. We give them very little support actually. But we dont place them under house-arrest every time the freedom-marchers walk the streets of Sri Nagar waving Pakistani flags

Chief Minister Raisani is in charge of affairs there, and he reports to Federal Government.

You can play your games there, but always remember that india faces a plethora of social unrest, secessionist groups, and disenfranchised. Two can play at these games. Look what happened to your friend "USSR" ;)

i hope you understood.

The percentage of people asking for independence or merger with Pakistan is less then 10%. Rest wants to stay with India.

Kashmir: Battle Over a Graveyard​
A new controversy has broken out in the Kashmir valley where the residents of a village in north Kashmir are accusing the Army of bulldozing a graveyard to make way for a camp. The Army has denied this saying they were just demining the area.

Owais Ahmad is in a deep shock. He cannot locate the grave of his father who was buried eight years ago, because last week army bulldozers reportedly leveled a portion of the graveyard to make space for a camp in this north Kashmir village, Zachaldara, in Kupwara.

"My fathers grave was here and they bulldozed it," said a shocked Owais.

But the Army says it was demining the area, including the graveyard, and claims no desecration of graveyard has taken place.

The police back the Army claim, saying they had requested them to demine the area. "We were also requesting the authorities to demine this whole area,'' said Rafiq Ahmad Vakil, SP Handwara.

The Army has mined the area around its camp to prevent militant attacks, but after protests since last week, the Army has promised to vacate the graveyard. The people also want the army to vacate the local school and also a mosque courtyard.

article available here:

Kashmir: Battle over a graveyard

Kashmir is returning to normalcy now thanks to the internal turmoil in pakistan. The rise in insurgencyin kashmir like in punjab was strictly due to pakistans active participation. India will make sure that pakistan is kept occupied in its internal issues and would use its political and economic clout in pakistan and afghanistan (Lathi). It has already begun to do so with its vigorous involvement in Afghan and pakistans tribal areas and baluchistan. If you already dont know, there has been not a single terrorist attack in India since over a year now and this is a significant development. On the other hand there are nearly 2 bomb blasts in pakistan on dialy basis. This suggests that all card are falling in right places. Once baluchistan is balkanised then there is very little of pakistan left to deal. This is the current strategy being implemented by Indian establishment.

So you accept that india has been playing dirty?

i wish your PM can develop the same level of integrity and say the same thing out loud!

i am surprised that you didnt feel an iota of shame while you aired your dirty laundry and declared here in public that india have been involved in mischief within Pakistan?! Amazing!

Pakistan wants peace in its neighborhood and that's why it has been always trying to a lower profile and dont finger the 'spoiled brat' so that it may back fire and jeopardize peace in the entire region. Unfortunately it is india that has poked its nose just everywhere around its circumference and made the entire region into a boil!

Is this what we and the world should expect from the largest 'democracy' and the highest flag bearer of secularism? So you accept that aggression and trespassing is in the india blood, right?

Thank you. I will.

Does your reference to 'living being' include non-Muslims?

What exactly do you want to listen?!

Perhaps a more spicy reply, i guess?

The sole purpose of using the phrase 'living-being' was to include every breathing and growing thing on this planet.

i'll again suggest that you should not over-load your common sense and refrain from the 'thing' that you are up to by trying taking me for a walk.

The percentage of people asking for independence or merger with Pakistan is less then 10%. Rest wants to stay with India.

i'm afraid you will need to post some surveys, articles, personal accounts and the whole works -if you really want me/us to believe this ridiculous statement of yours

Goodness gracious me. Well at least you're being honest and open about it. Yes Pakistan is seeing a period of violence, a lot of it funded and facilitated by the enemies of our country.

"Balkanization" of Baluchistan seemed more likely years ago. Now the problems are being addressed, media is playing good role ; as is the Government and the Army.

You say there is no terrorism in your hindoostan. Pray tell me, naxalites are existing in more than half of india --and their attacks are becoming more brazen and more sophisticated

Maoists call for shutdown, burn buses in south Orissa - India - The Times of India

fullstory

Maoists blast school building | Siasat

fullstory

The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh News : Sarpanch killed by Maoists

fullstory

fullstory

Maoists kill three CPI(M) members in Lalgarh | Siasat

fullstory

Five container bombs, detonators seized in Bihar | Siasat

fullstory

Now, Maoists blow up community hall - Ranchi - City - The Times of India

fullstory

Maoists blow up railway station, tracks, utility structures in Jharkhand - India - The Times of India

12 injured as train derails after Maoists blast track in Jharkhand - India - The Times of India

these are just from the past month or so.....Many more where that came from, but I would imagine since PM Singh and mr. chidambaram themselves admit Naxal threat as "single biggest threat" --you would be somewhat awares!

i'm just surprised that indians have this mentality that bomb blasts, sabotage and killings are not considered "terrorism" unless it has some affiliation to Pakistan.

your naxals and ULFA have killed more people than anybody else --and those are all homegrown in india :whistle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom