What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yeah, it's never a big deal when somebody unmasks the nefarious designs of Pakistan meddling in and actively abetting violence against innocent civilians in other countries. Only if it happens the other way round it should be a big deal, right?

how on earth does kashmir being a disputed territory gives pakistan right to do what ever it like? And if pakistan considers it to be their right it is the right time to make some investments in pakistan also and hell ya we have enough money to return the favor more than what pakistan would have invested.

I suppose these teenagers were also on Pakistan Pay Roll, or did they only get the pocket money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable. What can one do when a billion people are in denial of clear facts. They will pick and choose what to believe, and then believe it without a shred of evidence. This same guy, had he uttered a word against Indian occupation, would have been ridiculed and dismissed.

Kashmiris don't want freedom from Indian occupation? Says who? The occupiers themselves, and nobody else but them. Like AM has said so many times, if its that unanimous, what's stopping the government from having a free and fair, monitored by the UN, plebiscite?

I suppose these teenagers were also on Pakistan Pay Roll, or did they only get the pocket money.
Yes. And so were all these:

4c602ed39afdfa555cd7fed327a7678c.jpg

8f9ff65c323b3d93d1464d1ea3a807e1.jpg

393b0f9cea783a3f0afaaa23603a2870.jpg

492c7537d952bcd08eed102238bd43d3.jpg

90e40ce7186ca8526b88a5271635ce2d.jpg

68fc1f6044d08dc6b216acf7f3d9dc91.jpg

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2009/m03/y198256373798627.jpg
http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d7/u...0701dv-kashmir-protest-SJ-s260608AT1VW104.jpg

And most of all, we sponsor child-terrorism. I mean, there is no better weapon than children:
http://movies.ndtv.com/images/PhotoGallery/kashmir/2.jpg
http://brahmanicalterrorism.files.w...-warms-her-hands-with-a-fire-in-drangyari.jpg
http://images.lightstalkers.org/images/371464/i_large.jpg

We're paying them all. Damn, Pakistan is richer than I thought!

A Pakistani talking about nation in denial mode, atleast we accept the problem is there but it is aggravted by Pakistan. What about you, you blame everything on India.
That's rich, really rich. Indian media is example of how untrue that is. So far, nobody has "accepted the problem", it's been blamed on Pakistan throughout.

Attachments

• 4c602ed39afdfa555cd7fed327a7678c.jpg
    4c602ed39afdfa555cd7fed327a7678c.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 8f9ff65c323b3d93d1464d1ea3a807e1.jpg
    8f9ff65c323b3d93d1464d1ea3a807e1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 393b0f9cea783a3f0afaaa23603a2870.jpg
    393b0f9cea783a3f0afaaa23603a2870.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Unbelievable. What can one do when a billion people are in denial of clear facts. They will pick and choose what to believe, and then believe it without a shred of evidence. This same guy, had he uttered a word against Indian occupation, would have been ridiculed and dismissed.

Kashmiris don't want freedom from Indian occupation? Says who? The occupiers themselves, and nobody else but them. Like AM has said so many times, if its that unanimous, what's stopping the government from having a free and fair, monitored by the UN, plebiscite?

A Pakistani talking about nation in denial mode, atleast we accept the problem is there but it is aggravted by Pakistan. What about you, you blame everything on India.

pakistan wants kashmir so tat it can have water resources in its control and not oly tat its strategic gain and free movement b/w pakistan and china

it really doesnt care kashmirs value

wat was more shocking when tey ceded it to china(gift is wat tey call ridiculos man) and tey say tey care for kashmiris

And currently India is diverting all the power generated from Kashmiri rivers to the bhartayas not given to Kashmiris.

Anyway that another debate.

Pakistan has agreed to three options.

1. If Kashmiris want to join India? we will accept it.

2. If Kashmiris want to join Pakistan, we will accept it.

3. If Kashmiris want to have an independent Kashmir, we will accept it.

Now Indians should come up with a free and fair referendum under UN and neutral observers to determine one of the above options.

Now its all about Indian terrorism in Kashmir and no one else.

how on earth does kashmir being a disputed territory gives pakistan right to do what ever it like? And if pakistan considers it to be their right it is the right time to make some investments in pakistan also and hell ya we have enough money to return the favor more than what pakistan would have invested.

Its Kashmiris not Pakistan. It gives every right to Kashmiris to cross over to their own territory and do whatever they want to do in their own land.

BTW what right did you have to meddle and do terrorism in East Pakistan ???

You better use that money to quell Naxalism ;)

His statement suggests that all the people leading kashmir movement are traitors and only bilal lone is a saint.

Mr. ssheppard, as u believe in his statements authenticity i believe its easy to bribe one man and produce one such interview then bribing hundreds, and if i take your point than as Brother Asim Aquil said a "job well done by pakistan" as pakistan has the balls to control kashmiris across the border with meager funds, whereas india with all its economic might couldn't offer more to them and convince them to propagate indian nationalism.

For heaven's sake be wise...

Its Kashmiris not Pakistan. It gives every right to Kashmiris to cross over to their own territory and do whatever they want to do in their own land.

BTW what right did you have to meddle and do terrorism in East Pakistan ???

You better use that money to quell Naxalism ;)

Yes they all are Kashmiri..Two months ago 3 of the terrorists killed by the force were from Kerala..the funny thing is one was a Christian and he converted to Islam and went for training in Pakistan ..Three of these guys are most wanted in police list for extortion,rape you name it..these guys went there for money..their family didnt even accept their bodies yet..They obviously went for money..The terrorsit who banglasdesh caught and send to India is giving shocking relavations of how terrorists recruting thugs and other criminals for terrorism..Its beyong religion now..They work for money now..so much for Kahmiri peoples freedom movement :disagree:

And Jana if I were you i probably look in to my own country before preaching about others internal problems :wave:

Yes they all are Kashmiri..Two months ago 3 of the terrorists killed by the force were from Kerala..the funny thing is one was a Christian and he converted to Islam and went for training in Pakistan ..Three of these guys are most wanted in police list for extortion,rape you name it..these guys went there for money..their family didnt even accept their bodies yet..They obviously went for money..

Ahh yes you reminded me. The poor youth from Kerala were killed in yet another fake encounter by Indians in Held Kashmir.
:tdown:

This more than a shame seiko.

Just imagine if Indians started fighting in Held Kashmir against Indain occupying Army then what will be the situation.

The terrorsit who banglasdesh caught and send to India is giving shocking relavations of how terrorists recruting thugs and other criminals for terrorism..Its beyong religion now..They work for money now..so much for Kahmiri peoples freedom movement

Ahh classical example of misleading the readers. Those arrested in Bangladesh belong to ULFA and active in Indian North East and Not in Kashmir.

Ahh yes you reminded me. The poor youth from Kerala were killed in yet another fake encounter by Indians in Held Kashmir. :tdown:

This more than a shame seiko.

Just imagine if Indians started fighting in Held Kashmir against Indain occupying Army then what will be the situation.

Ahh classical example of misleading the readers. Those arrested in Bangladesh belong to ULFA and active in Indian North East and Not in Kashmir.

:rofl: that was classic Jana..those poor youths were most wanted in Kerala police list ...and what were they doing in Kashmir with Guns?? :what:
and I didt know that Thadiantavida Nazeer was an Assamee ..Jana dont try to mislead the readers here..he is a pure malayalee and he was the one who recruited those guys and those guys who fight was just for money not for any religion..He is now in Kerala and authorities are questionong him and he is spilling out all the information and major arrests are going on here against the anti-society criminals

:rofl: that was classic Jana..those poor youths were most wanted in Kerala police list ...and what were they doing in Kashmir with Guns?? :what:
and I didt know that Thadiantavida Nazeer was an Assamee ..Jana dont try to mislead the readers here..he is a pure malayalee and he was the one who recruited those guys and those guys who fight was just for money not for any religion..He is now in Kerala for investigation and he is spilling out all the information and major arrests are going on here against the anti-society criminals

Yes Jana what he said is true. Admit it.

His statement suggests that all the people leading kashmir movement are traitors and only bilal lone is a saint.
I don't know whose statements are you referring to but in case his/her posts give that feeling then it is wrong...No one is a traitor here....They are fellow indians who have concerns(some legitimate) and are using dialogue as a mode of communication...

Mr. ssheppard, as u believe in his statements authenticity i believe its easy to bribe one man and produce one such interview then bribing hundreds,
You are right that it is easy to bribe one person than many however it is super easy to bribe(read provide financial aid) to people who are representing your /similar POV across the border...If GOI could have bribed them then we could have solved the issue(atleast on our side) way back since you yourself know about Indian economic might....

and if i take your point than as Brother Asim Aquil said a "job well done by pakistan" as pakistan has the balls to control kashmiris across the border with meager funds, whereas india with all its economic might couldn't offer more to them and convince them to propagate indian nationalism.

It's not a matter of balls...Aren't three and half wars enough to find out about the balls??? It is not a matter of propagating Indian Nationalism...No one can deny the Kashmiri's have some dissent about GOI which is being exploited by politicians...However that dissent is often exagerrated by our friends in Pakistan because of obvious reasons and shown lesser than what it is on Indian side(though things changed after introduction of private media)...As far as hurriyat is concerned they will loose their already diminishing support for good once the issue is resolved..so now you can very well understand about their inclination to give fire to anti-india sentiments on Pakistan pay-roll or pro-India slogans on Indian pay-roll...

For heaven's sake be wise...

Coin has two sides my friend....

May last 30 south of the district in Shopian river neelopher John and 22-year-old 17 sister of her were found dead. A local Chief Minister said that this incident was the accident, told the local people that they were accused of sexual abuse forces killed after. so severe protest & wave of transportation strikes Started afterwards.Then on the government level it was confirmed as the sexual abuse and murder case.

Indian Central Investigation Dept.The CBI Said that
"In last may in the southern Kashmir district in Shopian two women raped and killed the alleged matter of false and two women drowned in the river to be killed is just an accident"

BBC Urdu - News

So what about Postmortem report? Is that was False?

-CBI will say after some time that Blood of 80 Thousand Kashmiris is Dummy

and Afterwards
-CBI will say Presence of More then Half Million Indian soldiers is just an Incident.
:what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom