What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Kashmiri wants to join India? Any evidence?

I am a Kashmiri.....Me and thousands of other like me want to join India..... I have Indian passport...and I have traveled world on that. I earn a good living and enjoy all freedoms.

Why join India.... we consider ourselves as Indian Citizens and are proud to be a part of India ....we are getting equal opportunities here .....and we are making contribution towards making India a better place for all Indians.

Kashmiri wants to join India? Any evidence?
You alluded that the Kashmiris didn't want to join India and that it was the Maharaja who did that. It all happened in '47. The question you had raised was what Kashmiris wanted then. What Kashmiris want now, is another issue. Don't try to shift your goal post.
My information is that it is not the kasmiri people who wanted to join India. It is the work of Maharaja who acceded the control to India by the instigation of Louis Mountbatten.
Besides, ssheppard's reply should suffice for now.

My understanding is that Kashmir belongs to Muslim and naturally it should belongs to Pakistan. Please correct me if i am wrong

Ya you are wrong. India has equal no. of muslims like Pakistan has. While Pakistan doesn't have equal no. of Hindus, India has. India is secular and Pakistan is Islamic. Kashmir includes not Only Muslims but also large Hindus and Buddhist. Pakistan is divided by Religion not India.

@HONOR
first muslims dont belong to india or this south asia (no offence plz just history check for honor so dont flame me i am not BJP or RSS)

so you want me to say india should give whole of india coz india has more muslims than pakistan or china the xianxing province(ujhr muslims is tat wat tey call i am not sure correct me if i am wrong)

dude maharaja ceded kashmir to india fearing pakistani invasion and by the way there are buddhists and pundits also in kashmir for ur knowledge

In a startling interview to a local television channel, senior Hurriyat leader Bilal Lone has come out with a shocker that every separatist leader in Jammu and Kashmir has been on Pakistan’s pay roll. In what has embarrassed several with the Hurriyat, though the All-Parties Hurriyat Conference Chief Mirwaiz Umar Farooq has still not spoken out against the allegations made by is the direct manner in which Lone has made his claims. While being harsher on the hardliners his claims are overarching in their reach.

“I haven’t taken money from both sides. I've taken it only from one side. For the last one and a half years money from this channel has also stopped. Thank God for it. We don't betray the people who financially help us,” Lone said in the interview. On the other hand, even Syed Ali Shah Geelani, the hardliner has not reacted. He has been admitted to the hospital in Srinagar after his rally on Friday. But party sources say he has chosen not to react immediately.

Pak paid separatist: Bilal Lone- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

These separatists have time and again proved that they are not interested in the welfare of the people of Kashmir, but are in fact their enemies. They are working at the behest of Pakistan and are on the payroll of that country. They are their agents.

Last edited:
When the first Shopian incident took place Mehbooba Mufti and her associates took out a march from Srinagar chanting slogans against the government and security forces. When the militants killed a three-year-old child shouldn’t they have taken out a march then? What kind of justice is this? And who are these so called freedom fighters fighting for ...No Kashmir ...Not Kashmiris..they are keeping whole of Kashmir Burning for their benefit.....to mop up money from Pakistan..

I think...Now is the time Kashmiris should chuck these Suckers out of Kashmir......and treat them like dogs.

When the first Shopian incident took place Mehbooba Mufti and her associates took out a march from Srinagar chanting slogans against the government and security forces. When the militants killed a three-year-old child shouldn’t they have taken out a march then? What kind of justice is this? And who are these so called freedom fighters fighting for ...No Kashmir ...Not Kashmiris..they are keeping whole of Kashmir Burning for their benefit.....to mop up money from Pakistan..

I think...Now is the time Kashmiris should chuck these Suckers out of Kashmir......and treat them like dogs.

Mehebooba mufti is playing politics, otherwise why she does not make peaceful attempt. She even protested agianst decesion made by own minister. She is a shame for personal gains promotes flame.

I was telling this for long that HC was on Pakistan's payroll and all these staged demonstration is a proof of that. The good thing is now it is in open.

You should buy a Parrot and take a place in Time Square.
Even if you can't tell fortunes, you can make predictions on Kashmir.

Coming back to the thread topic (and not to feed the trolls) let me remind you that I had mentioned on the Geelani passport thread, that all these so called leaders of Hurriyat are paid by Pakistan. Now one of the leaders himself has admitted it. Right on TV.

On this background, what is the justification for Pakistani members to rave and rant about India helping TTP etc? (even if it were true, which it is not).

The issue about Pakistani psyche is it does not acknowledge their country's irresponsible behaviour, but is hyperreactive about perceived injustices done to it, whether real or imaginary (mostly imaginary).

Coming back to the thread topic (and not to feed the trolls) let me remind you that I had mentioned on the Geelani passport thread, that all these so called leaders of Hurriyat are paid by Pakistan. Now one of the leaders himself has admitted it. Right on TV.

On this background, what is the justification for Pakistani members to rave and rant about India helping TTP etc? (even if it were true, which it is not).

The issue about Pakistani psyche is it does not acknowledge their country's irresponsible behaviour, but is hyperreactive about perceived injustices done to it, whether real or imaginary (mostly imaginary).

There is no denying that Pakistan was responsible for all this.
Mushraff admitted that Pakistan had camps and they were getting sent to Kashmir. Now, Hurriyat is! Feel pity because most Pakistanis were talking about how their government had no involvement in these terrorist activities.

:undecided: Pity? - Maybe, after they bring back to life all those who have lost their lives to the recklessness of the Pakistani rulers.

I'm sorry, but what exactly is wrong with Pakistan funding the parties that argue against Indian occupation of disputed territory that Pakistan claims as well?

A brouhaha over nothing is what it appears to be.

The politicians that contest the elections in Indian Occupied Kashmir and are elected into the legislature are paid by India are they not?

And many of those politicians have a 'pro-India' stance - so would that indicate that the participation of most politicians in Indian held elections is because they are on the 'payroll of India' and hence they are 'Indian agents' hardly concerned about the rights of the people of J&K, especially the right to self determination promised them by the UNSC and India (before it reneged on its commitment).

:undecided: Pity? - Maybe, after they bring back to life all those who have lost their lives to the recklessness of the Pakistani rulers.

Can the Indian security forces bring back to life the tens of thousands tortured and massacred by them and buried in mass graves?

Let me know how that works out.

The real 'pity' is that Indian continues to occupy the territory and deny the Kashmiris the right to self determination as promised in the UNSC resolutions and accepted by India.

I am a Kashmiri.....Me and thousands of other like me want to join India..... I have Indian passport...and I have traveled world on that. I earn a good living and enjoy all freedoms.

Why join India.... we consider ourselves as Indian Citizens and are proud to be a part of India ....we are getting equal opportunities here .....and we are making contribution towards making India a better place for all Indians.

Fantastic - then India should have no problems in allowing a plebiscite held by the UN in the dispute region, since you and a majority of other Kashmiris will elect to become a part of India.

Till you do that, its just empty words and lies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom