What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters

I don't wish any such thing for you but all these stories run into a very big problem.

The problem is this:

If the Indian army is so brutal & ruthless as to be responsible for all these deaths, why would they then bury neatly all the bodies of the people thus killed when it would make more sense to cremate them & therefore dispose of the evidence. While there was no photograph of the graves in the links given by you, an earlier thread showed one where you could see row of graves neatly tended to & with clear definition. Hardly something that the Indian Army or any other would do. Btw, the general definition of a mass grave is one grave where many bodies are dumped into, not many neatly marked out graves even if they don't have markers suggesting who was buried there.

I don't wish any such thing for you but all these stories run into a very big problem.

The problem is this:

If the Indian army is so brutal & ruthless as to be responsible for all these deaths, why would they then bury neatly all the bodies of the people thus killed when it would make more sense to cremate them & therefore dispose of the evidence. While there was no photograph of the graves in the links given by you, an earlier thread showed one where you could see row of graves neatly tended to & with clear definition. Hardly something that the Indian Army or any other would do. Btw, the general definition of a mass grave is one grave where many bodies are dumped into, not many neatly marked out graves even if they don't have markers suggesting who was buried there.

If its was disposing bodies we'd done it like Mexican drug lords do.
Drop them in Acids tanks.

The problem is this:

If its was disposing bodies we'd done it like Mexican drug lords do.
Drop them in Acids tanks.

Plus it could also be the graves of the Kashmiri Pandits who underwent an ethinic cleansing not long ago.

I am going to repeat myself to you... YOU ARE ON A GREEN WEBSITE

Cut the CRAP!

I understand this is a "green" website. However if you claim "green" media as a tangible source, then I can post any junk found on the web to back my argument. So far there has been no neautral source to back either this, about how bosnia and kashmir relate or even that thread that the so called "journalist" jana posted yesterday. :lol:

I understand this is a "green" website. However if you claim "green" media as a tangible source, then I can post any junk found on the web to back my argument. So far there has been no neautral source to back either this, about how bosnia and kashmir relate or even that thread that the so called "journalist" jana posted yesterday. :lol:

1. You just breached a forum rule by referring to a member in the post. (Please respect the rules)

2. I have seen plenty of posts from Indian's here posting nonsense from Saffron media, so lets not start with the holier then thou attitude, because you will FAIL

3. Not that is matters to lowbies like you but Jana "AKA: Farzana Shah" is a renowned Journalist:

http://www.paktribune.com/news/authorscenter.php?id=97

blog.dawn.com/author/farzana-shah/

4. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1. You just breached a forum rule by referring to a member in the post. (Please respect the rules)

2. I have seen plenty of posts from Indian's here posting nonsense from Saffron media, so lets not start with the holier then thou attitude, because you will FAIL

3. Not that is matters to lowbies like you but Jana "AKA: Farzana Shah" is a renowned Journalist:

http://www.paktribune.com/news/authorscenter.php?id=97

blog.dawn.com/author/farzana-shah/

4. Stop embarrassing yourself.

fjgmir.jpg

If kashmir would have been bosnia then predators, b-52 would have been flying over india and usa AC would ve been parked in bay of bengal,arabian sea, indian ocean..but then we dont see bosnia style operations neither from usa nor from NATO.Instead we are seeing totally different scenario of usa planes flying in pakistani airspace and bombing with impunity will that make Pakistan's west as bosnia??????

I would like to see the original Wikileaks document. There's too much BS in this to believe without a credible source.

Not gonna happen.

This will turn up like the other "Hindutva brotherhood" "Iran-India TTP" thread(s)

Still it would be nice to read the document (if it exists) rather than read green media's interpretation of it.

Not again!!!

We just had huge fun on this yesterday!!!! nation.pk/dailymailnews if wants to create such stories they need to leak US emb papaers like wikileaks.

mods should delete this thread...if there is no authenticity behind it.
no point going haywire discussing useless ****...

mods should delete this thread...if there is no authenticity behind it.
no point going haywire discussing useless ****...

Useless **** ??? I dont think so.

It has got some high-voltage India Bashing in it. So lets sit back and enjoy the show. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom