What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
An earlier cable described Indian Army in gross human rights violations in Indian Held part of Jammu and Kashmir while some Lt-Gen HS Panag, the then GOC-in-Chief of the Northern Command of the Indian Army was equated with General Milosevic of Bosnia with regard to butchering Muslims through war crimes.

The cable urged Washington to secretly divert UN attention towards the genocide of innocent civilians in Held Kashmir on the hands of Indian Army and also suggested that US should avoid holding any joint drill with Indian army until it stops inhuman activities in Kashmir. The cable termed one Lt-Col AK Mathur as “Devil’s Advocate” at Srinagar.

Death to Occupation

I don't think there is any credibility to this news. We' ve been spending hours with Wikileaks each day and our team hasn't come across any cable with such content. If there had been one, Television outlets would ve picked it first. Second, the name of diplomat who wrote the cable has not been mentioned which makes it all the more suspect given the tilt of The Nation these days.

An earlier cable described Indian Army in gross human rights violations in Indian Held part of Jammu and Kashmir while some Lt-Gen HS Panag, the then GOC-in-Chief of the Northern Command of the Indian Army was equated with General Milosevic of Bosnia with regard to butchering Muslims through war crimes.

The cable urged Washington to secretly divert UN attention towards the genocide of innocent civilians in Held Kashmir on the hands of Indian Army and also suggested that US should avoid holding any joint drill with Indian army until it stops inhuman activities in Kashmir. The cable termed one Lt-Col AK Mathur as “Devil’s Advocate” at Srinagar.

Death to Occupation

lol seriously get a life. sure i would be the first one to admit abt collatoral damages in any operation. but equating kashmir with bosnia is ridiculous.

by the way same context can be applied to baluchistan. u know.

provide orignal tanscripts, otherwise this thread is waste, like all other threads like this. don't copy paste articles from any news daily.

I don't think there is any credibility to this news. We' ve been spending hours with Wikileaks each day and our team hasn't come across any cable with such content. If there had been one, Television outlets would ve picked it first. Second, the name of diplomat who wrote the cable has not been mentioned which makes it all the more suspect given the tilt of The Nation these days.

We were quarreling with Jana all night yesterday.

We can't access the cables either to check the credibility of the article.

Now when a researcher has posted the article, we can assume a thorough research before re-posting the same thread which has been debated to death. May be we can expect the original transcript from our esteemed researcher this time!

post original cable transcript/neutral source...not any biased yellow media source

Oh Boy ! Not again ---- Not another 'Supposed' Wikileaks thread.

"We' ve been spending hours with Wikileaks each day and our team hasn't come across any cable with such content."....Very interesting..I love the way Pakistani's think bro.....effective and creative......Keep it up!

Not again:... one thing I learned fm the last few days.... write as much bs u want and just say it came from wikileaks... jana aka journalist opened one yesterday which was interesting...and now this....

Looks like the dailymail/nation.pk types are trying to cash in on the wikileaks train and pushing these propaganda news. Similar to the article Jana posted yesterday.

You Indians Shamelessly Keep in the State of Denial to the facts. Suits your types.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Facts remain the facts weather you like em or Not.

kashmir == bosnia.....

WISH THEY FIND SOME MASS GRAVES of 1000s of ppl..... :D :D

not gonna happen dude....

bosnia was worse.....just coz bosnia got seperated doesnt mean kashmir will be just by linking it to bosnian massacre.....

u have no idea what bosnia incidence was when u compare it with kashmir !

get some life plz !

Those are war trophies for you bhartis.

Mass Graves In Kashmir By Dr. Angana Chatterji

http://www.worldpulse.com/node/15774

http://en.news.maktoob.com/20090000402374/Rights_groups_find_mass_graves_in_Kashmir/Article.htm

http://technorati.com/politics/article/2600-bodies-found-in-kashmir-mass/

I wish this turns unto you someday.

Back
Top Bottom