What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The attack on Kashmiri leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq by activists of the Rashtriya Savak Sangh (RSS) at Chandigarh on Thursday should jolt the powerful countries of the world into realising that behind the façade of democracy in India,

RSS and groupies have a long list at their credit including killing Gandhi.

If you want to talk about history so just tell me (i think you know your history)

Otherwise read the thread and lines which was quoted above.

RSS and groupies have a long list at their credit including killing Gandhi.

let us just say they killed gandhi in 1947...in the 63 years after that what r their achievements in terrorism.. apart from ur usual rants on , babri gujarat and orissa (1992, 2002 and 2007)

let us just say they killed gandhi in 1947...in the 63 years after that what r their achievements in terrorism.. apart from ur usual rants on , babri gujarat and orissa (1992, 2002 and 2007)

Correction - they are outbursts of emotion among the locals due to burning of 58 Karsevaks and killing of Swami Lakhsmanada respectively.

i would dub them peaceful terrorist in this case..imagine if they resorted to use of sucide belts, jackets or explosive laden vehicles..?? Just like their brothers across the border aka TTP???

Correction - they are outbursts of emotion among the locals due to burning of 58 Karsevaks and killing of Swami Lakhsmanada respectively.

i never meant RSS was behind the three incidents..like i said she usually rants abt those three to highlight ''saffron terrorism''

i would dub them peaceful terrorist in this case..imagine if they resorted to use of sucide belts, jackets or explosive laden vehicles..?? Just like their brothers across the border aka TTP???

Most Indians of this generations dont treat Pakistanis as brothers. Certainly not of the TTP variety..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you slap any one so its peaceful terrorist

I think almost all teachers in the whole world came in this category
to kyo na unhe jail bhej dena chahiye
:rofl:

I think you need a tight sleep :lol:

wouldnt an average pakistani citizen love to see the terrorists roaming around blowing up people become ur so called peaceful terrorists?? i mean a terrorist giving a few slaps is always better than blowing u up..

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

i was linking the rss to ttp!

u need to learn abt RSS then!

Back
Top Bottom